• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

America's Woke & Obese Military

Naw, the American military has always been 70% Republican since the end of the Vietnam war. Also keep in mind Democrats are probably 75% women. The Democrat men cannot be saved. This ultimately means something like 15K Republican men joined the army so they could pay their bills. It sucks that impoverishment is a major recruiting strategy, but this also means our side needs to come up with solutions for men who need income if we want recruitment to fall to sub-10K.

Military as a whole is historically 70-80% Republican but that isn't applicable evenly across the force

Combat arms as a whole, SOF especially, the USMC, the Army, and the enlisted ranks lean to the right of the military-wide average which means the officer corps, Air Force/Navy, and non-combat positions are on average to the left of the armed forces as a whole.

In terms of recruiting young white conservative or right wing men, a few thoughts:

1. I don't think the "young men don't want to die for Israel" meme is actually a major factor.....the types of young men who are inclined to join combat arms in the first place want to go to war and for better or worse aren't particularly picky about whether or not they're going to "fight for Israel". Recruiting of those types of men isn't cratering because of forever wars, it's cratering because we AREN'T actually at war right now--GWOT is over which means far fewer opportunities for adventure for young men. Dying for Israel may be an issue affecting other services or non-combat MOS', but while there's no real way to measure it I highly doubt it's having an impact on combat arms recruitment....quite the opposite in fact.

2. While I greatly appreciate the shock to the system the current recruiting crisis is providing, I've never been fully on board with the "no young RW/traditional/conservative/whatever you want to call it man should ever join the military no matter what" thinking. For one thing, the benefits the military provides are unmatched--most of all the VA home loan which is a cheat code for getting started in building wealth but also everything from learning a trade to real world combat experience to the GI Bill. Second, it benefits our movement to have people in place in the military (and yes, this means they'll need to swallow their tongue at times and go along with leftist nonsense in pursuit of the greater good), and it also benefits our movement to have people go into the military, get training and experience, and come back to their communities.

3. It would need to be done carefully so as not to attract attention, but I'd like to see the RW make a concerted effort to push young men towards the Coast Guard. You get all the same benefits as the other services, the types of jobs are more or less the same as what the Navy has, and you're actually protecting your community (yes USCG ships can legally be sent overseas to augment the Navy but as far as I'm aware it hasn't happened since Vietnam, and the Navy outside of SOF and air power is directly involved in a conflict there's a decent chance it's actually in the country's interests anyway or at least not directly opposed to them). There are opportunities for kinetic action with drug intervention and the like along with other opportunities for adventure of the type young men are drawn to--jumping out of a helicopter into Lake Superior in October to pull some boomer out of his sinking fishing boat might not be the same type of adventure as kicking in doors in some Middle Eastern hellhole, but it's still adventure.

For one thing, the benefits the military provides are unmatched--most of all the VA home loan which is a cheat code for getting started in building wealth but also everything from learning a trade to real world combat experience to the GI Bill. Second, it benefits our movement to have people in place in the military (and yes, this means they'll need to swallow their tongue at times and go along with leftist nonsense in pursuit of the greater good), and it also benefits our movement to have people go into the military, get training and experience, and come back to their communities.

The pay the army offers is really bad, I'd say that's the number one reason recruitment is down. The VA home loan is still a loan, a garbage deal in exchange for risking your life. Frontline vets should get a free house, it's not even a question for a country that is serious about building the strongest military possible.

Our leaders either don't care, or know how, to build a strong military. That's what is fundamentally reflected in the recruitment numbers. There's no actual reason for recruitment to be down except for incompetent leadership. The pay is awful, which most vets will confirm, the marketing is horrible, and the cause isn't there. Being an American serviceman is nothing more than glorified mercenary work. You kill for money, there is no other point. If someone is being paid to murder, it better be a very high amount, because murder for profit is one of the worst sins out there, and pay amount isn't much better than your typical 9-5, which is pathetic.

Interesting point about the Coast Guard though, although I feel like it will be co-opted and people could be forced into fighting for Israel somehow.

Also, the above doesn't even begin to scratch at the surface of mandatory vaccines inside of the military, that alone is going to crush recruitment among the strongest and smartest men. No one wants to be a drug guinea pig, no amount of money is worth your health. And the fact that our current leadership thought it was a good idea to implement mandatory vaccines also drives home the central point as to why recruitment is so low: the leadership sucks, it's not worth it, let it die.

The only thing that could make the military worth it again is with brand new leadership, from top to bottom. Otherwise smart men will stay far, far away.

My question is do we as a Dying Nation even need to mess with the Notion of having a Standing Centralized Military, even after if we survive as Christian Europeans to start a New Nation or Unlikely take this one back?
I mean several Founding Fathers discouraged the thought of a Standing Army because of the potential of abuse by the Political Winds.

Replacement of the Standing Military by Local Militias?

The pay the army offers is really bad, I'd say that's the number one reason recruitment is down. The VA home loan is still a loan, a garbage deal in exchange for risking your life. Frontline vets should get a free house, it's not even a question for a country that is serious about building the strongest military possible.

The pay is actually not bad. You have zero expenses and at 18 years old you're making 20k a year. To spend on whatever since literally everything is paid for. But by 22 you're making 30k, you have a thrift savings plan and you have very legit training skills.

The post 911 GI bill and the Hazelwood act ,(for Texas) pretty much let you go to school for as long as you want, and if you're a disabled vet, you get huge pay offs and incentives with taxes (and even DEI hooray!!!)

A captain with a spouse child 2 dependents and 8 years in service is making about 100k, and you have zero health care costs for you and your family.
So it's actually pretty good money. Civilian equivalent role would be about 120k. That's not astronomical... But that's pretty decent. I am sure there are folks here who'd be more than happy with that.
Our leaders either don't care, or know how, to build a strong military. That's what is fundamentally reflected in the recruitment numbers. There's no actual reason for recruitment to be down except for incompetent leadership. The pay is awful, which most vets will confirm, the marketing is horrible, and the cause isn't there. Being an American serviceman is nothing more than glorified mercenary work. You kill for money, there is no other point. If someone is being paid to murder, it better be a very high amount, because murder for profit is one of the worst sins out there, and pay amount isn't much better than your typical 9-5, which is pathetic.

There's no war. Not like a real one anyway....So peace time military sucks.

And the way you describe it is not really accurate. Your job is to be the physical manifestation of the political will.

Also there's an intangible in service that only other veterans will get.

I know a fellow vet, be it an airman, army officer, naval submariner or whatever is always going to have my back over some random person just like I would theirs.

The preparation and problem solving you get in military is second to none.
Interesting point about the Coast Guard though, although I feel like it will be co-opted and people could be forced into fighting for Israel somehow.

Also, the above doesn't even begin to scratch at the surface of mandatory vaccines inside of the military, that alone is going to crush recruitment among the strongest and smartest men. No one wants to be a drug guinea pig, no amount of money is worth your health. And the fact that our current leadership thought it was a good idea to implement mandatory vaccines also drives home the central point as to why recruitment is so low: the leadership sucks, it's not worth it, let it die.
Agreed the Mando vax really put a huge wrench in our esprit de corps DOD wide.

The only thing that could make the military worth it again is with brand new leadership, from top to bottom. Otherwise smart men will stay far, far away.
This is true.

One reason I don't thinks fit matters: it puts you in the gun club....And for people who want to go to war... You get an opportunity to do that.

It's very hard to explain to someone how at 18 you want to go fight and be tested and are willing to die. I am not sure I really understood where that impulse really comes from... But it's there.

One reason I don't thinks fit matters: it puts you in the gun club....And for people who want to go to war... You get an opportunity to do that.

It's very hard to explain to someone how at 18 you want to go fight and be tested and are willing to die. I am not sure I really understood where that impulse really comes from... But it's there.
I completely understand that.
I remember going to see Black Hawk Down in the cinema years ago and while walking out, my best friend said to me "You really want to do that s**t?" and I replied "F**k yes!"
If you know, you know.
There a subset of young men who want to have their mettle tested and forged in the crucible of war.

Unfortunately those Wars Destroy a lot of Civilization and Ethnic and Cultural Bonds and Property. See Europe after WW1.

As a Young Man at least before the Total Destruction of Men from Feminism and Public schooling, Men want to fight to Protect what is Dear, a Woman, Family Blood, Community, Culture, not a Penchant to Destroy Hopefully which is what Modern War is about....I mean if you want Discipline or Thrills or whatever Gets the Dopamine going besides at State Funded Jobs Program that serves itself. Bull Riding, MMA, other Risky Sports....

We are far Passed Gentlemen Wars and Duels at this point.

I understand the need for some young men to want to fight....but when you are No Longer a Nation and the decision makers above you potentially hate you for being White...Mmmm
I'd steer Clear.

As far as my Romanticism of Hardened old School Soldiers this does it for me. *****(Fairly Graphic)***** if need be ill delete it.

I don't get why anyone would join the military.

At best you'll be walking guard, work out in the gym, get fit, do some gun training, meet some good buddies and get drunk.

At worst you'll kill another soul in some place in the world who you don't know, because your senior tells you so.
You will be judged for your personal actions and saying "but he told me so" won't work before the final judge.

And then you are just a pawn to spread international communism aiming to defend the property and power of the current elite.
The armed forces of the communist state. Doesn't sound wholesome to me.

I don't get why anyone would join the military.

At best you'll be walking guard, work out in the gym, get fit, do some gun training, meet some good buddies and get drunk.

At worst you'll kill another soul in some place in the world who you don't know, because your senior tells you so.
You will be judged for your personal actions and saying "but he told me so" won't work before the final judge.

And then you are just a pawn to spread international communism aiming to defend the property and power of the current elite.
The armed forces of the communist state. Doesn't sound wholesome to me.
It's clear most people dont understand the mentality of someone who'd volunteer for the service.

That's what makes us different. Again, there's a certain mental wiring that is there that is nearly impossible to explain to those whom are not oriented that way.

As far as the final judgement and all of that... I've had several discussions with my priest about this. I'm less concerned for about my salvation for things done in that situation compared to my failures in my day to day life... to be honest.

It's clear most people dont understand the mentality of someone who'd volunteer for the service.

That's what makes us different. Again, there's a certain mental wiring that is there that is nearly impossible to explain to those whom are not oriented that way.

As far as the final judgement and all of that... I've had several discussions with my priest about this. I'm less concerned for about my salvation for things done in that situation compared to my failures in my day to day life... to be honest.
To be fair, I was an officer so I gave orders!

Personally, my final exams in school were an unmitigated disaster (for a number of reasons).

I was able to squeak into a uni course by the skin of my teeth, and by charming the head tutor of the course.

It was less than a degree (an HND in the UK). I excelled at enjoying uni life and did well enough on the course to jump into a degree at the end of it. I did well enough at that to get a position on a masters degree course (and had a little brush with the law that corrected my path in many ways).

Whilst I was studying for my masters I realised that, despite enjoying the cheap beers, the freedom, the girls, and being really good at science, I was not looking forward to a career in the health service, academia or private industry.

Without going into too much details, I was at a dinner for high level business types one evening and ended up sitting beside two former army officers I was acquainted with, one a former commanding officer of a very capable infantry regiment, and one a former career officer of a regiment officers only do a few years with, unless they impress and are invited back to that regiment.

Long story short, I had flirted with joing the marines previously but my brush with the law made me too old to join as an officer now, and when I took care of some issues at that dinner quietly and efficiently that impressed these guys, they floated the idea of an army career to me, and then "sponsored" me into the officer recruiting process.

I went in because I hadn't found what I wanted in civilian life, I was not tested enough there.

I went in eyes open to what I would have to do, the war on terror had started by then, and I saw it as opportunity to find out if I had what it took to see combat, to survive it, to be able to act in it. And I did.

To address your point about killing people, the people I killed hated me (and would have hated me even if I was not in their country). They would have killed me any chance they got. I would have been happy to leave them be, if they left me be, but they wanted to kill me, so I view it as self defense, even if some was preemptive self defense.

Seeing combat, and taking a life are two of the few things I think you really can't comment on unless you have experienced it yourself. No amount of book learning will ever let you know what it's like. I have recently found that being a parent and the love a parent has for a child is another thing you must experience to really be able to comment on. I am sure there are other things like those, I just haven't encountered them yet.

Now in civilian life I find that most things are on easy mode for me in comparison to my army career.

My wife (who I met after my army career) says that on several occasions that when strength or decisive action is needed I change from my jokey, affable everyman into an action man. She still remembers early on in our dating when a guy came up to us at a bar and was aggressive that I calmly tried to de-escalate the situation, until he escalated, and then I "neutralised" him coldly, and then just went back to being a nice cool guy again. And again when my child was being born, she says that my calm but in charge manner got her through the long delivery. And again when my child has suffered injury she says I switch from being fun to instant action to take care of the situation

Sorry for being so long winded, but to summarise, the army gave me something I was missing in life, and has given me skills that allow me to calmly navigate life in a positive way, whilst honing me into someone who will not hesitate to do what needs to be done to nurture and protect my family.

Not everyone comes out that way, but I went in fully aware of what it entailed.

For me, it was a net gain, despite my now creaky knee and a few interesting scars.

Yeah. And does that mentality still apply? There's no perception of glory or being tested in the current environment that hates you and values traitism above all else.

Yeah. And does that mentality still apply? There's no perception of glory or being tested in the current environment that hates you and values traitism above all else.
Welllllll that's a fair point.

I've got a 10 year old that is going to go into the Marine Corps no matter what I say because he's just like I was...and he actively wants to blow stuff up and all that.

And there will be another war...we all know that...

So it's to me more about an internal driver and not an external one.

There are even less "safe spaces" for masculinity these days, and even less opportunities for less wealthy men to make it in this world. Those men exist.

Bearing in mind that I am talking about British Forces here, not US mil, there is still a place for them to be men, in a masculine environment, doing manly things here.

As Get2choppaaa says, its the man himself looking for something that finds the army as a home. But bear in mind that the recruitment advertisements need to show it as a place where you can go and do cool, manly things.

During my selection/recruitment process we were placed into groups and asked why we wanted to join. Everyone gave a version of the same answer - To be the best, to serve our country, to protect the innocent etc.

I said the same, but ended it with "I get to travel the world, shoot guns, blow things up, parachute out of planes, learn new languages, learn skills, test myself, and better myself. Civilians pay to do all that, you will pay me to do it, and thats why I'm here." The other potential recruits looked a bit shocked, but the DS (NCOs assessing us) gave a tiny nod (they were assessing us to see how we stood out, took charge etc.).

And when you are in, its not society, or government, or friends or family and how they view or value you that matters, its the guy next to you that matters. Its the guy next to you you look to for validation of your honour, strength, courage and they look to you for the same. You form a bond that you can only imagine if you havent experienced it, and that bond, that..... brotherhood, is why guys throw themselves on grenades to save their mates.

Its internal to you and internal within your military group (team, squad, platoon, regiment).

It is difficult to adequately explain through a few typed words, but suffice to say, I loved it and miss it.

Last edited:
When I was a teenager I thought I wanted to join the marines because my father was a Vietnam vet marine. I never did, but it was probably all for the best as I was underweight and a lot more emotionally fragile then I could ever know at the time. I also realize now, after living in Canada for a few years then returning to the US, how programmed boys in the US are to want to join the military and get in the action. No movie that showed the horrors of war deterred my young mindset, I wanted to be Arnold S in Commando. My whole youth entertainment revolved around fighting and killing. When I was in Canada everything seemed to revolve around hockey, there weren't a lot of violent toys, guns, playing army, or interest in war that I could tell. I think being a small country that took part in WWI and WWII but didn't see themselves as the key to winning either war made them less war thirsty. Whereas in the US we were back-to-back world war winners and seemed to have kicked ass where ever we went.

But I can't see how anyone who is terminally online would want to join the military now. Even in recent memory I remember how poorly the national guard were treated in D.C. after the election, when they were deployed to a white house that was surrounded by a wall. I can't imagine wanting to suit up in allegiance to Clown World. Joining the military today would seem like joining Satan's army and be in service to him since so much of its actions are in service to the synagogue of Satan, the Jews. I talked to a guy at work who was in the army and left because he didn't want the jab forced on him and he jokes about rejecting the army if they ever called him back because he doesn't want to fight for Israel. He was 23, I think. These young guys know better now, they're much better informed then I ever was at the same age in the early 2000s. I had fallen for the war on terror stuff hook, line and sinker.

Plenty of ways to get that itch scratched without fighting for globohomo.

IMG_20240126_103617.jpg

😂 probably the same guys that try to burn all the synagogues

Arson propaganda attacks never get old.

holocaust​

noun

1. [countable] a situation in which many things are destroyed and many people killed, especially because of a war or a fire
Who are behind those countersemitic attacks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Jewish_Community_Center_bomb_threats (Israeli young man, Michael Ron David Kadar,)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...zing-four-synagogues-derogatory-graffiti.html (Jewish man, Emil Benjamin)

(and this is what we publicly know)

1709062135164.png

A division is 10-15k soldiers (correct me if wrong). The US Army has 20 non-training divisions. Take away at least one in every ten soldiers from every non-training division and that's what is happening. The shortfall is largely going to be in training divisions as of right now, but it is increasingly hitting big Army. Every day our warfighting potential is getting weaker. The Navy has the same issue, and all branches are losing materiel.

I know a Navy reservist well, and according to him, big Navy is trying really hard to get reservists to go active or go on longer deployments.

1709062135164.png

Every day our warfighting potential is getting weaker. The Navy has the same issue, and all branches are losing materiel.

I know a Navy reservist well, and according to him, big Navy is trying really hard to get reservists to go active or go on longer deployments.
Keep in mind some of the reductions are both a) part of the planned changes in the American military and b) inevitable due to financial and logistical reasons. The military simply doesn't demand as many bodies as in the past (remember an element of demand is ability to pay for). In the short term, they may face some problems (ie we need you to man this position on this boat and have no one else to take your place) but in the long term, this is an unavoidable trend, and not one the Pentagon really dislikes.

The US doesn't really fight wars the way we historically think of warfare, even to the degree of the Russian / Ukrainian conflict. The last real boots on the ground engagement was Vietnam, and in my lifetime the majority of US conflicts are primarily bombing and destroying things in places the US government doesn't like, along with some occasional troop barracks that are mostly just on patrol but not actively achieving military objectives, the way, say Russian troops are being used.

So as they shift away from infantry groups to drone pilots sitting in the American SW and fighter pilots dropping bombs, there is really no need for millions of infantry soldiers with rifles.

And secondly, the US has the largest military in the world (despite never being invaded since 1812) and financial constraints are going to inevitably prevent that from continuing indefinitely. We are already at the point where the military budget is more expensive than the entire US government cost to run under Ronald Reagan (and the military was still very aggressive and meddling then). There are going to have to be some severe cuts in military spending, particularly as each year the nation falls deeper and deeper in debt, and military spending already soaks up the majority of descretionary federal spending.

Basically, this is both unsustainable, and failing to achieve its objectives:

002_military_spending_percent_of_world.png

The fewer troops America has, the less its ability to invade and occupy foreign nations. Until we start having a weak coast guard and navy, which is the only thing that really affects American safety, this is a good thing, and anyway, the less hostile America is, the less it is a target for attack or invasion anyway. Why would any country want to invade America? Maybe Mexico wants Texas back, but there is basically zero military concern for that.

This chart really makes you understand how ridiculous the military spending is. You know the line about how it's only Democracy that made the world safe?

No, democracy is essentially the only reason we have war!

015_democracies_military_spending_percent.png

IMG_3237_jpeg-3144743.JPG

The Navy is rolling out new teams that will hear female sailors' concerns, advocate on their behalf, and focus on recruiting and retaining more women in the fleet.

In an administrative message released Tuesday, the service announced the creation of Navy "Women's Initiatives Teams" that will try to "broaden awareness and influence policy changes to increase recruitment and retention of service women throughout the Navy."

The end of the article gives some examples of the kind of concerns that are being addressed:

Both Travis and Aldridge cited the Navy's move to ditch the postpartum pregnancy test as an example of policy changes that teams can advocate for in the future. Aldridge also pointed to the Navy's recent uniform changes that gave women the ability to again wear the beloved "bucket" cover, female-tailored T-shirts, and eyelash extensions.

Back