• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

9/11 Conspiracy Thread

Deepdiver

Christian Nuclear Warrior
Protestant
Heirloom
The Lord doesn't care about the man-made sciences of this world, and neither should we, except to pick them apart for truth and lies. Many of these fields have domino-effected their way into projecting constant lying being pushed all around us.

-Modern and mainstream Biology is so ridden with spiritually void hucksters attempting to push genetic engineering and in-utero modification, along with the flipside of trannification and all of its demonic requirements. Scientists claimed to have made "simple life" in a laboratory using chemicals which is completely fraudulent.
-Modern and mainstream Physics adopts a new age cult personality when it comes to anything quantum, which is studied by 1% of 1% of all physics students and is completely abstract. Some people have claimed to understand it "because they want to." With so many different interpretations, and in each one has its own branches that interpret these interpretations differently, most "quantum" physicists admit to not even understanding it.
-Modern and mainstream Chemistry is relegated to academic entry-level knowledge, and much of it is suppressed because the true clever chemist can easily contradict the crimes of the jews. It has proven the hoaxacaust to be fake, and that the twin towers were brought down with nano-thermite, not PS2-style plane graphics.

"Chemistry professor: Nano-thermite brought down the twin towers"

This "science™ denial" sounds like something you'd hear at an Al Gore speech circa 2000 before his "inconvenient truth" hoaxumentary came out. We are not denying something by discussing it and taking it apart at its roots.

What kind of Christian forum would this be if it put the cares of protecting man's prideful ego before the search for truth?

Since you also work in such a technical field, please enlighten us with your knowledge if we seem so puerile in our understanding of these things.

MFTP- What a holier than though hypocrite YOU ARE... I was working remotely the morning both of the Twin Towers were struck by Cross Country 767 Fully Fueled Planes Hijacked in Boston. I keep biz news shows on in the background and saw the First Tower struck alerts and saw the second tower struck live on TV - next you will say this was simulated TV VooDoo animation.

A friend's wife was on one of those two planes flying to meetings for her work in CA. He drove down to NYC to help out in the aftermath and see if he could find out anything about his wife and perhaps begin to deal with his sudden shock and grief. He wound up laying some flowers near where large parts of one of the plane engines were strewn on the City Streets as there was no memorial at the time.

Here are some technical facts for you. Fact his wife was on one of the planes, fact her plane was hijacked and flown into one of the WTC towers. Fact Her plane never landed in California. Fact he never saw his wife ever again. His only consolation is at 600 MPH when her plane disintegrated, and she was vaporized she likely felt no pain and did not see her end coming. He prays for her every day to this very day.

Fact Flat Earther science deniers like you are a clear and present danger to our faith and our country.

Do yourself a favor and never visit Ground Zero Memorials in NYC... Anyone there from Metro NYC will likely know someone who lost a person dear to them. It would not end well for you to shoot off your mouth regarding your fake plane animations theories there.

Last edited:
^ Yes, two planes did hit the twin towers, but all three towers (including Building 7) were rigged and set up for controlled demolitions on 9/11. One does not preclude the other.

Part of the reason why this psyop was so successful is that it got most people to think emotionally rather than rationally, that's the point of "shock and awe".

MFTP- What a holier than though hypocrite YOU ARE... I was working remotely the morning both of the Twin Towers were struck by Cross Country 767 Fully Fueled Planes Hijacked in Boston. I keep biz news shows on in the background and saw the First Tower struck alerts and saw the second tower struck live on TV - next you will say this was simulated TV VooDoo animation.

A friend's wife was on one of those two planes flying to meetings for her work in CA. He drove down to NYC to help out in the aftermath and see if he could find out anything about his wife and perhaps begin to deal with his sudden shock and grief. He wound up laying some flowers near where large parts of one of the plane engines were strewn on the City Streets as there was no memorial at the time.

Here are some technical facts for you. Fact his wife was on one of the planes, fact her plane was hijacked and flown into one of the WTC towers. Fact Her plane never landed in California. Fact he never saw his wife ever again. His only consolation is at 600 MPH when her plane disintegrated, and she was vaporized she likely felt no pain and did not see her end coming. He prays for her every day to this very day.

Fact Flat Earther science deniers like you are a clear and present danger to our faith and our country.

Do yourself a favor and never visit Ground Zero Memorials in NYC... Anyone there from Metro NYC will likely know someone who lost a person dear to them. It would not end well for you to shoot off your mouth regarding your fake plane animations theories there.
So real planes hit the towers but not the pentagon? That's one major hole in the entire premise. The footage your establishment used on the day they attacked themselves incriminates them with massive fraud. This can be proven by the impossible flight-path a veteran pilot couldn't have navigated to get there, as well as the absolute lack of any airplane parts from the aircraft they claimed crashed. There are photographs of the pentagon wall before it collapsed. These photos show a small hole and green grass roughly 5 meters in front of it. With all the mass of an airliner being in the engines, how the media ever convinced the masses the plane only made one hole with it's aluminum nose is truly a testament to the stupidity and apathy of the general public and quality CIA brainwashing.

"Pentagon footage: not a plane"

Here there is even footage of a missile inside of a shell of a mock American Airlines fuselage, essentially creating an "airplane missile":

"Missing planes on 9/11"

Plane noses when hit by a bird have to land immediately and can be incredibly dented. What makes people think that a plane can fly through structural steel? This slicing butter stop-motion animation is farcically laughable.

"More undeniable proof there were no planes on 9/11"

Here is another angle that shows no planes whatsoever, so now we have two visual accounts here that contradict what you say you have seen:

"Unedited video showing no planes on 911"

All footage is clearly video editing and composite layering, which would have to use some type of graphical rendering overlay to superimpose an unrealistic airplane into those realistic cuts. If there were airplanes, they were unmanned and piloted remotely, and they did not cause the towers to collapse. I have numerous photos of engine parts and landing gear taken by independent photographers shortly afterwards which means that they were either planted or it was a drone. The video footage tends towards the reality of these parts being planted or already within the towers somewhere before the explosives went off.

Last video with corroborated analysis:

"911 No Planes"

Video description: "This video displays some video evidence that would tend to reduce the believability of the story of September 11, 2001. The fact that an aluminum and plastic airplane could crash through structural steel is simply unbelievable. Then that jet fuel and office furniture fires could weaken the structure to the point of collapse is laughable. The hottest you would get with these fuel sources in the most perfect conditions would be 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. This is over 1000 degrees short of the melting point of steel. The is not a weakening temperature. Steel that this temperature is quite solid. Then there is WTC 7. A 47 story high rise about 300 feet from the North tower. It was not hit by a plane. It was not significantly impacted by the falling debris of the Twin Towers. It simply had some office fires, yet it "collapsed" at 5:47PM on 9-11. It fell at near free fall speed. To do this, literally every bit of structure that made the building stand, would have to fail at the same time. It takes extremely precise charges and precuts of the support structure to make a building fall in this manner. We are expected to believe that 3 buildings achieved this highly improbable "perfect storm" of conditions to fall straight down into their footprint that day"

As for your this alleged story of your buddy and his dead wife, I believe that respect should be shown to the dead, no matter who they were or wherever they were alleged to have been killed, but we're all anons here, I don't bring personal details into stories except as an anecdote, it never carries any real weight, and neither does this tall tale. Of course New Yorkers are touchy on this subject, and I'm not one to poke at people for amusement, but they are all deceived if they believe the official story.

People go missing all the time in the USA. There is no exact proof what happened to all the alleged people missing who were on the alleged flights that allegedly struck the towers. There certainly are theories out there to them all being kidnapped and killed, as well as theories that none of them were real people to begin with, but the entire operation was planned by the deepest levels of US government intelligence, military brass, along with private contractors, and the mossad. If your friend is real and his wife was real, then she was most likely landed at a remote military airfield and executed along with everyone else in those alleged passenger manifests. Their bodies were dissolved or cremated far from any public or uninitiated witnesses.

Critical and ideologically-opposing inquiries are difficult to manifest in people who have spent so much time in the system, but the truth is you must question and investigate everything and work hard against the programming psychologically written in all of us to resist these thoughts.

The one group that always struck me as diligent in their research for 9/11 were the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Have you ever seen their research? Here is an interesting theory that seems to be more provable with every new act of aggression the perpetrators commit with this type of technology:

"Assessment of the Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) hypothesis"
https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence...-of-the-directed-energy-weapon-dew-hypothesis

As for the flat earth claim, if you read that thread carefully you will see that I have a different opinion than most on cosmology, and it isn't a reductionist geometric one, but of course this infantile smear tactic follows herd mentality like a plague. This beloved establishment science™ you cherish is heretical, blasphemous, and a clear and present danger to Christendom, and a constant impediment to investigation and pursuit of the truth, which is more important than an immoral Godless country that doesn't exist anymore. If my inquiries make me an enemy of liars then I am satisfied with your reaction and implore you to do more soul-searching despite your decades of earthly experience, and question everything. It's never too late for anyone to free themselves from this soulless system, unless one has performed certain rituals.

As for nuclear weapons, the time is approaching where I believe one side of the argument will be proven wrong for good. Time will tell.

There are less people here who want to keep towing the status quo and the overton window than you believe, some just aren't as politely vocal about it as I am.

Last edited:
So real planes hit the towers but not the pentagon? That's one major hole in the entire premise.

Yes. There were only 2 planes, hitting the twin towers, and no plane at the Pentagon (missile), and no plane shut down over Pennsylvania.

You kind of "overshot" the official version by going with the "no planes" scenario.

Yes. There were only 2 planes, hitting the twin towers, and no plane at the Pentagon (missile), and no plane shut down over Pennsylvania.

You kind of "overshot" the official version by going with the "no planes" scenario.
Look at the evidence again in my post above. I'm not bridging the gap based on that aspect alone. Here is another video with no planes:

"No planes: The Media Lies"

Do you consider the level that black ops operations like this go to, especially one of this magnitude which has essentially created our modern perpetual warfare-climate for fake israel? It is thoroughly jewish, through and through, and with anything jewish, from their intentions to anytime they open their mouths, comes deception. Beyond discussions of "nukes" and "cosmology" this is where real psyops occur, and the mountains of bodies in the new geopolitical theater since 9/11 are proof that this is a sacred cow of the zionist wardog agenda.

In essence, anything aircraft-shaped was definitely not what we were told. The "nosed out" take from the mainstream narrative in the video footage is not structurally possible. The crime with the airplanes comes down to the alleged missing people. Look at this:

"What happened to the passengers?"

There are so many inconsistencies with the passenger narrative. The 9/11 commission claim that no flight data recorders were recovered from the 9/11 wreckage, but other sources say three were found. They also come up with ridiculous theories for why obviously planted passports were found.

Surely you can at least acknowledge that there was much deception occurring with this operation using aircrafts as part of its subterfuge. It also begets the question, if they torpedoed the pentagon, why would they not do the same for the WTC? Why not the inverse, if they sacrificed hundreds of innocents on the twin towers, why not sacrifice more in the pentagon? The official claim is that there were 64 fatalities from Flight 77, there were zero in reality because it did not exist. What makes United Flight 93 and Flight 11 any different? Many of the "hijacker" assets are still alive and verified to be living in various Middle Eastern nations.

So much of our reality is tampered with outside of what we experience personally with our own senses, these investigations are very important.

Last edited:
Look at the evidence again in my post above. I'm not bridging the gap based on that aspect alone. Here is another video with no planes:

The plane could have easily been edited out from that video. There are however at least a dozen other shots taken and released the same day (or even taken live) of the 2nd plane flying into the 2nd tower. That's undisputable proof.

One issue is to whether the planes that hit the WTC were the actual passenger planes, or Boeings turned into drones.

Surely you can at least acknowledge that there was much deception occurring with this operation using aircrafts as part of its subterfuge. It also begets the question, if they torpedoed the pentagon, why would they not do the same for the WTC?

Simply because after the first tower was hit, there were dozens of cameras pointed at the twin towers. They wouldn't have gotten away using a missile.

The plane could have easily been edited out from that video. There are however at least a dozen other shots taken and released the same day (or even taken live) of the 2nd plane flying into the 2nd tower. That's undisputable proof.

One issue is to whether the planes that hit the WTC were the actual passenger planes, or Boeings turned into drones.

Simply because after the first tower was hit, there were dozens of cameras pointed at the twin towers. They wouldn't have gotten away using a missile.
Dozens you say? Let's see them. It is disputable if they're also alleged camera footage from media companies or employees of media companies. Just as easily as it is to edit a plane out of a clip it is much easier to edit a plane into a clip. We can get into a nitty-gritty analysis of the clips from a technical point of view, and I can show you the flaws that other's have already studied ad nauseum, but the point is that either way airplanes had virtually nothing to do with 9/11, and were just the smoke & mirrors used to usher in the TSA as part of the power-tripping judeo-masonic state. They don't have anything near the TSA when you go to board a barge or a boat to travel cross-continentally from the USA, though I suspect that too will be coming for every ship that doesn't transport invading orcs.

We have allegedly four missing flights with four lists of passengers, and of the four, the only evidence for the missing two are a bunch of intelligentsia-scripted phone calls and chaotic eyewitness testimony and edited footage of a fake plane slicing through a building like a knife through butter, which would not happen.

I'm not a total denier here. I did see some pictures of the bodies that splatted on the ground of those who jumped to their deaths, and I've seen this happen before in real life, the cracked egg comparison is an understatement. The rubble was real, the many deaths that occurred later on, from fumes and chemical inhalation, are never really spoken of. The issue is that the plane argument itself is clearly a rabbit hole because we have to start snooping around figuring out whether the passenger planes were real to begin with, in which case the government is guilty of more heinous crimes as these people were all executed discreetly. ZOG had been fomenting a 2nd "Pearl Harbor" for years to give them their own masonic permission to enter all the lands surrounding their fake israel and wreak incredible havoc, then in turn send those pissed off natives into the west by the millions stopping the people who were originally duped from ever being able to organize under the presence of the jewish police state that is kvetching itself into existence more and more each day.

Let's continue this in the 9/11 thread and keep it on nuclear physics for this one. I find 9/11 fascinating because it's one of those things where now even the normies of the norm know it was done on purpose from leaders and actors within the west. The meticulous planning that went into this is only slightly above the slop they dished out post-WW2 for the hoaxacoaster, which shows their methods are improving but not by very much margins. They are definitely counting on bluebeam and DEW to be incorporated into their future dialectical shifts, but if these don't work, just killing everyone in the name of israel seems to be the option that they'll just roll with and expect everyone to keel over for.

Compare the angle of this footage with those which show the plane hitting the South Tower. This one shows no gap between the towers, points downward from above the towers, and has thick smoke obscuring the approach of the plane.

I watched the footage starting at 0:54 live:

Compare the angle of this footage with those which show the plane hitting the South Tower. This one shows no gap between the towers, points downward from above the towers, and has thick smoke obscuring the approach of the plane.

I watched the footage starting at 0:54 live:

The explosion out the left side of the building was not from an airplane impact, that's a remote demolition, just not the same as the charges that were wrapped into the beams. The fact that it was wired to go off in precise locations at a precise moment gives credence that airplanes were only a visual effect, a distraction. "Live" footage can also be tampered with ahead of time, especially from fixed camera positions.

We've been watching a movie since 1945, and the show continues.

Is there no official 9/11 thread on here? I thought there was.

There is no argument about the planes not being the cause of the collapse of the twin towers, let alone Building 7. We both agree about all 3 buildings having been rigged for controlled demolitions prior to 9/11, so there is no point arguing over details (planes/no planes), which sidetracks from the main issue: who did it, and why.

Christopher Bollyn has the most accurate and complete answer:
Presentation on Twitter video:

On Bitchute

Website (blocked in Google search) :

Last edited:
The explosion out the left side of the building was not from an airplane impact, that's a remote demolition, just not the same as the charges that were wrapped into the beams. The fact that it was wired to go off in precise locations at a precise moment gives credence that airplanes were only a visual effect, a distraction. "Live" footage can also be tampered with ahead of time, especially from fixed camera positions.

We've been watching a movie since 1945, and the show continues.

Is there no official 9/11 thread on here? I thought there was.
You have evaded the proposition here. You presented a video purporting to show that no plane hit the South Tower. I explained why the angle of that video would not have shown the plane while videos from other angles do. Whether the explosion involved something other than or in addition to the plane constitutes another proposition entirely.

You have evaded the proposition here. You presented a video purporting to show that no plane hit the South Tower. I explained why the angle of that video would not have shown the plane while videos from other angles do. Whether the explosion involved something other than or in addition to the plane constitutes another proposition entirely.
Which media channel was that stock footage from?

Been quite a few mentions of starting a thread on this topic because it keeps popping up in other threads so let's talk about it here.

I have not researched this topic in-depth in nearly a decade but to me the clearest explanation seems to be that it was a trilateral operation between USA deep state, Mossad & Saudis, the buildings were wired in advance for a controlled demolition (thermite?), probably by Israeli actors although possibly US actors involved, Saudi provided the hijackers for the cover story of airplanes causing the building collapses, and we all know the multitude of benefits reaped by those actors domestically & internationally. Most likely there was a ritual sacrifice element to this as well in addition to the geopolitical ramifications.

Questions to lead us off:

-What happened with the Pentagon? Was it a missile or drone of some kind? I recall seeing pretty compelling evidence that unlike striking the towers, a relative amateur pilot flying into the building in that trajectory was extremely unlikely to be achievable. If so how does this tie into the rest of the events?

-What happened with United 93? I always had a suspicion was shot down by American fighters & that the heroic passengers narrative was concocted so that the American govt wouldn't be scrutinized for killing its own citizens. As far as I know the cockpit voice recording that purports to document the official story has never been released. But I am fairly ignorant on this topic.

-Where is the line between truth & disinformation? I personally don't subscribe to DEW, holographic planes or fake victims, but I'm open to being convinced.

-What is up with all the predictive programming relating to this incident? While predictive programming is observed in many other cases, 9/11 seems to be one of the most flagrant.

If anyone follows Alex Jones, there is a guy who makes videos for infowars, I think someone posted it in another thread here, anyway it was the best, most concise summary of the 9-11 lies I've seen, just a few minutes but covered the Israelis getting special permission to do an "art project" on the upper levels of the Trade Towers where they had access to both the uncovered steel beams and even cut an exterior window off of the building?!? and then covers the "dancing Israelis" who are on Israeli TV admitting they were there laughing and dancing to "document the event." Maybe someone can post... I hadn't heard of the guy before but his videos are short and very well produced.

If anyone follows Alex Jones, there is a guy who makes videos for infowars, I think someone posted it in another thread here, anyway it was the best, most concise summary of the 9-11 lies I've seen, just a few minutes but covered the Israelis getting special permission to do an "art project" on the upper levels of the Trade Towers where they had access to both the uncovered steel beams and even cut an exterior window off of the building?!? and then covers the "dancing Israelis" who are on Israeli TV admitting they were there laughing and dancing to "document the event." Maybe someone can post... I hadn't heard of the guy before but his videos are short and very well produced.

Sounds like Greg Reese. I don't know the video in question though.

Yep that's him. Here's the video. 5 minutes long.
The "Israeli art students" who had access to the structural beams, called their project "Gelatin" (as in the explosive) and got a helicopter with tail #666 to photograph the work in progress and they were supposed to premiere the art project on 9/11. They published a book before 9/11 with a drawing of someone tumbling headfirst out of the 91st floor and called it "Sabotage" labeling the drawing "300 meters of pure pleasure."

Capture.png

None of this mentioned in the 9/11 commission report lol.

And here's one he did on Building 7 (6 minutes).

And here's James Corbett covering the Carl Cameron / Fox News story which never aired about the 100+ Israeli spies rounded up after 9/11 where the FBI admits they had knowledge prior to the attacks, but were prevented from talking about them.

The 5 hour, 3 part documentary called "September 11: The New Pearl Harbor" made in 2013 by Italian director "Massimo Mazzucco" is the most authoritative and comprehensive source on this subject.

He also did another documentary in 2017 on the 1969-1972 moon landings called "american moon"

Back