What Supplements Do You Take?

Bone broth protein suppliments (with type 2 collagen ) that you use are very expensive .
Simple lamb bone broth is cheap , but it has no type 2 collagen .

You say mine is expensive? The stuff I buy is around $30 and lasts me around 5-6 months with a use rate of 4-6 times per week. If I used it daily, it would last me 5 months.

Your site:

28 bucks for 16 packets? This supplement would burn a hole through my wallet for daily use, I could use 1 a week for the same cost as the collagen supplement.

Any thoughts on this test this guy is recommending?
He's generally overstating everything. Like Shaq says, you can just get a good B vitamin (like Jarrow) that has methylated products and throw the rest of is doom saying into the wastebin.

Has anyone tried the beef organ supplements? I know Breedlove was stumping "Heart and Soil" recently on his podcast.

Frequently

Vitamin D3 (especially in the winter)
Magnesium
Fish Oil
Collagen (started this recently, gonna try to keep it going)

Occasionally / ones I cycle or use as needed

Ashwagandha
B vitamins
Zinc
Boron
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Herbs - some adaptogens, some for stomach, some to relax (like lemon balm)
Milk Thistle
NAC
MSM

Lately I tried some pine bark extract and pine needle tincture for spike protein (I never got the vax, but in case shedding is a thing or since the fact since if I got Covid, I'd have spike proteins inside me).

Going to update this soon since I know I'm forgetting something.

What Supplements Do You Take?​

Yes.

In all seriousness, mainly these:

- a daily multivitamin
- some garlic/hawthorne berry/mistletoe combo pills for BP
- collagen for my bad knee and some joint pain
- extra zinc
- not enough D3
- melatonin for help sleeping through the night
- L-salivarius for gut health
- not exactly a supplement, but 5 drops of chlorine dioxide a few times per week in water (up to several times per day, if I feel sick)

Back