• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

What are you listening to?

One of the best energetic guitar solos in history goosebumps. Man those concerts look amazing back then. One of my favorite songs ever. All versions are amazing.

Last edited:

Last edited:

One of the best energetic guitar solos in history goosebumps. Man those concerts look amazing back then. One of my favorite songs ever. All versions are amazing.

Cop: "Is there any reason you were speeding?"

Me: "I'm not sure what happened Officer, I was just driving along at the speed limit, listening to the first verse of Free Bird 8 minutes ago...."

I have a record player that needs to get exercised. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a vinyl record that has traditional Christian Christmas songs? I’m looking for something with choir and or orchestral music that hits the list of all the good ones, eg O Holy Night, Silent Night, Ave Maria, Hark the Herald, We Three Kings, etc of that nature. Looking around online and some records have some but not others, or are otherwise intermixed with all of the Jew-authored songs from last century that have nothing to do with Christ.

Restaurant I was in a while ago was playing the old Seixas.

The song is about cucking by the way. Weird guy, but I always liked his music.

On the topic of national music I've also been listening to this. Military dictatorship era song. The singer was arrested during it. The photos on the video are all from that era of 50s-70s Brazil. Comments are all commie babble.

Both songs were found on old CDs from my parents.

Been listening to this one for an hour and it still hurts in my belly

Leonard Cohen is one of the Jewish artists I respect the most and incidentally, he was also basically a Messianic Jew who held the Christian faith in high esteem. On the other hand, he wrote Nevermind, which must be one of the most countersemitic pop songs that is ever played in the mainstream, aside from They Don't Care About Us.

Last edited:
Back