Vince McMahon (of WWE) Sex Trafficking Scandal

Apparently Donald Trump owns the apartment building where Jamel Grant lives or lived, by the time the left wing media gets done telling this news story they will be calling it the “Donald Trump serial rapist news story” because he owns the building and has shown up on Wwe television and is friends with Vince.

Surely all of you know this already though

Also of note the "victim" was apparently 39-40 years old when she met Vince (who himself was in his mid-seventies). Not exactly a naïve young spring chicken who didn't know any better and was easily seduced by a powerful, handsome man in his prime. This was a woman who recognized that her looks were rapidly fading and decided to cash in on her sexuality while she still had the chance, by sleeping with an elderly man. That's not to say that McMahon didn't behave like a complete scumbag, but the story is being portrayed as if he were keeping a 16 year-old girl locked up in his basement and raping her. But the reality is much more mundane: a post-wall prostitute masquerading as an employee and willingly engaging in debaucherous sex acts, who's only real objection was not the way Vince treated her, but the fact that he didn't pay her everything he promised.
Moral of the story is you shouldn't welsh on your debts/agreements. He had so much money that money would have been a drop in the bucket for him to pay but he was just power tripping and being arrogant. If he agreed to pay x amount of dollars he should have paid x amount of dollars not less.

Moral of the story is you shouldn't welsh on your debts/agreements. He had so much money that money would have been a drop in the bucket for him to pay but he was just power tripping and being arrogant. If he agreed to pay x amount of dollars he should have paid x amount of dollars not less.

If I understand the timeline, Vince apparently thought that Ms Grant violated the nda and told the people buying wwe about his affair with her and figured if she didn’t uphold her side if the agreement he shouldn’t pay her.

But if I had to guess what happens now, they probably settle out of court and we hear nothing else about this after like 6 months.

It’s a weird story because it involves feces but I mean literally nothing happens to the sheiks despite doing all of this tag your sponsor business

While I don't necessarily doubt the sordid details, though who knows, my first thought was why is this happening now and is there is some kind of corporate business angle involved, possibly with Jews involved. Well, this tweet confirms it. Absolutely unbelievable, these Js are so ruthless it makes me sick.

As Scorpion wrote above, this woman completely went along with everything, no matter how outlandish and degrading. "Oh, I need you to send a urination video to someone". "Sure thing boss, no problem". Then complies with it. Completely ludicrous. She's literally just upset that her extremely lucrative middle-aged whoring arrangement dried up.

Besides the ruthless business Jew invoking the power of his kompromat network to crush a competitor, this story also shows how any female at any time can ruin a man's life over any sexual matter, regardless if it was consensual and lasted one night or twenty years. The Jew legal system demands no responsibility from a female for her sexual actions.

This story is sickening on multiple levels, the least of which are the specific sexual acts the litigant willingly participated in.

seems like the issue isnt that she was a whore, or that he took a literal dump on her head.... rather that he didnt pay out the 2 million remaining on the NDA.

I mean, McMahon was definitely known for some shady stuff.... so I don't doubt some of the sordid events happened.... but this woman isnt any victim at all.

Right there was any number of things where Ms Grant could have said, “ this is too much I quit I’m saying no.” And just stopped showing up or said “I quit”.

Whether it was the head pooping, sending out p!ss videos, rough sex, getting pimped out. But she had no problem with it so long as she was getting paid as this went on for 3 years

Here’s a wrestling lawyer , Stephen P New, that breaks down the charges, too long didn’t watch, he basically says Vince should have just paid her the hush money to avoid a public trial and scandal. He’d be shocked if Vince doesn’t settle out of court to avoid a trial.

Wwe is a multi billion dollar operation that is now in jeopardy (just signed a 5 billion dollar Netflix deal, lost and regained a slim Jim’s sponsorship hinging on Vince retiring. This is just the start)

Last edited:
I’m curious if vince is going to go down swinging or if he tries to settle out of court.

If this goes to court we are going to see all sorts of new territory as far as coprophilia (taking a dump on someone’s head during sex)

This has the potential to be a trial for the century, similar to the oj Simpson trial where it drags on for months/years snd gets daily reports. I’m not sure I want more details of the coprophilia

Also, will some of the other girls come out of the woodworks and either join the lawsuit or give more over the top testimony? (How do you top the coprophilia, and using dildos with wrestlers names?!)

Will this turn into a criminal trial if it turns out Vince took company money to pay the girls off? Will Johnny Ace, or other people close to Vince flip on him to avoid charges .

Sone of these charges would be easy to prove like the a Mann act, sex trafficking from one state to another, like if Vince sent Janel from Connecticut to Ny to have sex with Johnny Ace or whoever, that’s going to be easy to prove. (Potentially) . For now it’s just a lawsuit. And it looks like Vince is fighting it?

Last edited:
I’m curious if vince is going to go down swinging or if he tries to settle out of court.

If this goes to court we are going to see all sorts of new territory as far as coprophilia (taking a dump on someone’s head during sex)

This has the potential to be a trial for the century, similar to the oj Simpson trial where it drags on for months/years snd gets daily reports. I’m not sure I want more details of the coprophilia

Also, will some of the other girls come out of the woodworks and either join the lawsuit or give more over the top testimony? (How do you top the coprophilia, and using dildos with wrestlers names?!)

Will this turn into a criminal trial if it turns out Vince took company money to pay the girls off? Will Johnny Ace, or other people close to Vince flip on him to avoid charges .

Sone of these charges would be easy to prove like the a Mann act, sex trafficking from one state to another, like if Vince sent Janel from Connecticut to Ny to have sex with Johnny Ace or whoever, that’s going to be easy to prove. (Potentially) . For now it’s just a lawsuit. And it looks like Vince is fighting it?
At 40 years old I think the word trafficking is fairly strong.

That said...some of those text messages, if real, are some of the slimiest, most disgusting things I've ever read and something I couldn't imagine saying to another human.

But when you're an egomaniac... I suppose all's fair.

At 40 years old I think the word trafficking is fairly strong.

I’m not a lawyer. But it’s my understanding the prostitute does not have to be under age to qualify for the Mann act/sex trafficking. The pimp just needs to move her across state lines.

I sort of doubt a district attorney picks up the case? When was the last time someone got convicted of the Mann act?

That said...some of those text messages, if real, are some of the slimiest, most disgusting things I've ever read and something I couldn't imagine saying to another human.

But when you're an egomaniac... I suppose all's fair.

I don’t think being disgusting is a crime? It’s no different than the sheiks that pay $10000 plus shopping to fly in a USA influencer to take a dump on their head? Is it not? I’m not sure?(not trying to be weird but asking an honest question), I don’t understand why Vince was paying so much for this girl, and another $17m for payouts to the other girls?

The going rate for a Dubai porta potty girl is $10000 for a weekend, as I recall from the old tag your sponsor thread? I don’t understand any of it

I’m not a lawyer. But it’s my understanding the prostitute does not have to be under age to qualify for the Mann act/sex trafficking. The pimp just needs to move her across state lines.

I sort of doubt a district attorney picks up the case? When was the last time someone got convicted of the Mann act?

I don’t think being disgusting is a crime? It’s no different than the sheiks that pay $10000 plus shopping to fly in a USA influencer to take a dump on their head? Is it not? I’m not sure?(not trying to be weird but asking an honest question), I don’t understand why Vince was paying so much for this girl, and another $17m for payouts to the other girls?

The going rate for a Dubai porta potty girl is $10000 for a weekend, as I recall from the old tag your sponsor thread? I don’t understand any of it
Yeah we are entering a world of very unfamiliar territory for me. My point is exactly that... What is criminal vs what is gross are often 2 different things.

That said... New Vince McMahon does look like a dude who might be into some weird stuff

I think Vince kept this whore around because he needed a veneer of respectability, with some kind of plausible deniability that he wasn't paying for nookie. So instead she's hired as some kind of manager, and you cannot simply do that with your average instagram hoe. You also need someone who you can trust to be discreet, which apparently this woman did until she didn't get her money (although it could be blackmail on her part).

Regardless Vince will deny everything, she will get a payday out of court, and down the memory hole this story goes.

Back