• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

User Ban Notices

Cynllo

Administrator
Other Christian
Heritage
Philanthropist
Notes on the banishment of users will be posted here. This probably won't include recently joined trolls, but one will be added to get the ball rolling.

User: *****WasASaint

Reason: trolling username, trolling hyperbolic posts; ignored warning.

Action: deleted and posts deleted.

Last edited:
Already a pioneer of bans within the first day of making the forum public? Lol. Not sure if I like the idea of the wall of shame, it's a bit over the top. I always wished you could hover over someone who got banned and see the reasoning, but it's probably hard to do with forum software.

If anyone asks about my ban on the previous forum, I don't know much to say outside of it being intentional. Shouldn't matter much, but I'm a former banned member complaining about a ban wall, so this is just a kind of inb4 post.

I think it's good to keep the riffraff out, but one thing i appreciated about RVF was that all posts were permanent, including banned members. I can see why this guy warranted complete removal due to the completely useless posting and the need to keep things clean especially in the early days of the new forum, but I hope that total deletion doesn't become standard for banned members going forward.

I think it's good to keep the riffraff out, but one thing i appreciated about RVF was that all posts were permanent, including banned members. I can see why this guy warranted complete removal due to the completely useless posting and the need to keep things clean especially in the early days of the new forum, but I hope that total deletion doesn't become standard for banned members going forward.

That seems like the best course. Though there were complete deletions on RVF, usually for severe trolls.

Now that his posts have been erased the wisdom of *****wasasaint only exists in our memories now...

Notes on the banishment of users will be posted here. This probably won't include recently joined trolls, but one will be added to get the ball rolling.

User: *****WasASaint

Reason: trolling username, trolling hyperbolic posts; ignored warning.

Action: deleted and posts deleted.

I greatly appreciate this feature. I was openly critical of the shadow moderation on RVF, and asked for exactly this.

(I'm sure they acted as they saw best, and it's not an easy thing to do)

I greatly appreciate this feature. I was openly critical of the shadow moderation on RVF, and asked for exactly this.

(I'm sure they acted as they saw best, and it's not an easy thing to do)
Yes, this is a great innovation.

It's even better for long-time members. Sometimes otherwise awesome posters would flame out and then just be gone, and I had no idea why. Occasionally they would be people I would have wanted to connect with, and usually if you caught it right at the ban you could find someone else on the forum who had their contact details in real life.

So there are plenty of uses for a record of notable bans.

User: @A Simp Visitor

Reason: a request for a possibly very mild personal critique be removed was rejected; the user then thumbed down all of another users posts and began up voting other users' - to a total of 971; then registered another account; user then proceeded to try to attack the forum

Action: all reactions removed, both accounts deleted

Extra: user is a World of Warcraft player

Back