Tucker Carlson Thread

In short, as the Colonel explains, if Israel starts a full-scale ground war into Gaza, Hezbollah will join in, then Iran, then Turkey, then Russia, then the US. He sees it as inevitable, because no one with a voice in Washington is talking peace. My 2¢: since the US Congress just put another Israel worshipper in as Speaker of the House, funding for the Zionist war (and probably the Ukraine) will commence apace.

Last edited:
Is there any information to add regarding these videos?

I guess the next TC video would probably be no. 34 if you follow him on Twitter.

Did Tucker ever use the word "jew" in his talks? No?
Then there is no reason for me to listen to him.
If he might one day, please wake me up.
But if he were to it would be the last time you heard anything from him at all.

He knows and understands the reality we all live in and under.

I think of the journey up to the "JQ" much like any trip. The time and effort destination is entirely dependent on the starting point of the traveler as well numerous other factors.

Tucker has done a great job of pointing people to the threshold but he cant cross it (by saying it explicitly) because he knows he'll:

A. lose those that aren't ready anyway

and

B. not be allowed back across that threshold to point others to that doorway.

He's explicitly named

George Soros
Globalists / communists
Christian persecution
WEF
Extreme Liberalism
Permanent Washington
....to name a few

It doesnt take that much more to connect the dots to the ((()))

Its why "they" hate him

Last edited:
Did Tucker ever use the word "jew" in his talks? No?
Then there is no reason for me to listen to him.
If he might one day, please wake me up.

This right here is exactly why the conservative right keeps losing the culture war. If everyone jumps on the purity spiral there won’t be many left who can lead us or support our cause. I propose you revisit your position and consider things in more relative and constructive terms.

I listened to his podcast with Theo Von this morning. It was pretty funny, and also interesting to hear more of a BS session and story telling.
Link for those interested:

I found this very interesting as well. The shows he’s been on and the choice of topics on his own show have been very calculated. He’s trying to appeal to a very wide audience while simultaneously calling out the upper power structures (sometimes by name, a la that peculiar interview he did with the guy who claimed to have sex and drugs with Obama). It seems to me that Tucker is up to something. I’m not sure what yet. But I think his ambitions are more substantive than the occasional “X” video.

Link for those interested:

I found this very interesting as well. The shows he’s been on and the choice of topics on his own show have been very calculated. He’s trying to appeal to a very wide audience while simultaneously calling out the upper power structures (sometimes by name, a la that peculiar interview he did with the guy who claimed to have sex and drugs with Obama). It seems to me that Tucker is up to something. I’m not sure what yet. But I think his ambitions are more substantive than the occasional “X” video.

One of the things he said that stuck out most to me was when he was asked if he was in a frat. He said "NO!" with a quick and authoritative tone, the reason being is that he can't stand random people telling him what to do. He loves to serve, but it has to be through honesty. He loves to help, but it has to be on his terms.

I feel this is a big part of how you mention that you think he is up to something. I get that feeling as well. It would be interesting to get his itinerary from the past year and see where he visited. He mentioned not being able to go to Ukraine for fear of Zelensky icing him, and I have no doubt that is true.

Interesting times!

“around the same time that Mackey was sending tweets suggesting the importance of limiting “black turnout” he tweeted an image of an African American woman in front of an “African Americans for Hillary” sign. The ad stated: “Avoid the Line—Vote from home””Text ‘Hillary’ to 59925”

How many years did Mackey get?

Hopefully he appeals . But yuck what a way to go to federal prison

“around the same time that Mackey was sending tweets suggesting the importance of limiting “black turnout” he tweeted an image of an African American woman in front of an “African Americans for Hillary” sign. The ad stated: “Avoid the Line—Vote from home””Text ‘Hillary’ to 59925”

How many years did Mackey get?

Hopefully he appeals . But yuck what a way to go to federal prison
Its my understanding he’s awaiting sentencing. But yeah thats major.y phucked up.

Communist Occupation Agenda

1. Humiliate
2. Enrage
3. Pick off any brave enough to fight

Checks out

This kind of thing is getting more and more common.

I have always found some kind of place to fit in on the internet, this forum and previously the RVF is an example of that, and that has been true throughout many changes that I've been through in my life. You can always find a safe corner for the misfits, away from the NPCs.

It feels like that is dying now. Its not quite at the stage where I feel genuinely on edge about what I say anonymously online, or the memes I have downloaded, but I honestly don't think we are far from a world where your boss calls you into his office and says "we did an AI background check on you, can you explain these memes you liked?"

I think in a way there is hope in all this tech tyranny. Its like Sauron who cannot conceive of the fact that anyone would want to destroy the ring, the enemy will not be able to concieve of a resistance that goes offline.

Back