Tucker Carlson Thread

"I just find it hard to take common cause with people who don't believe that Jesus Christ is the messiah." and left it at that. Did it make a dent? I don't know, I really doubt it. It was all I could say without ruining the visit.
That's one of the best things you could have said. Something simple, and undebatable. Something that shocked him, that he may think over in the coming weeks.

My first step in waking up to the JQ was a friend publicly making a similar mildly critical statement. We were out at a restaurant and he was openly talking about them after seeing one at the next table. I was uncomfortable, and mindly horrified, and thought it was raycist and mean. But I kept pondering what he said for weeks. Then I started (((noticing))) and, well, as AH said, "gradually I began to hate them."

Now I look back and laugh at how I was so afraid to even talk about them negatively in that restaurant.
But yeah, overcoming a lifetime of boomer programming is probably insurmountable.

Tucker interviewed Kevin Spacey, or was it Frank Underwood, for Christmas.

"You and I have something in common actually.
Oh yes, we both got canned by our network"

Easily better than anyone running for president in 2024.
I guess Spacey created the sound that plays during the Netflix logo?

Throwback to this gem

"Oohoowooo thank you for watching...

...what a bunch of freaks"

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Where is the interview? I heard it was going to be live. Can't wait.

If you look online for news about it, it's a constant complain. Propaganda at its finest.

Back