• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The RFK Jr Thread

If Biden manages to drop dead, RFK Jr. could find himself the most viable Democrat candidate. People talk about Gruesome Newsome stepping in, but if Biden manages to die or become incapacitated at a late date, it is at least possible that RFK could be the leading Dem candidate.

The election is still six months away. Considering Biden's age, mental status, and general health, there's a non-trivial probability that he could become unarguably incapacitated in the next six months. At least 10%, and maybe ranging up to 25-30% counting all possible risks. He's already very old and feeble, and he'll only get worse. They're pumping him up with drugs to keep him going, but I think that is a form of burning the candle at both ends. It can't go on forever.

Likewise, Trump is no spring chicken himself, and while he has a lot more vigor than Biden, he is certainly at risk due to his obesity and age. As RFK Jr probably understands very well, Trump is at risk of assassination as well. Of course, so is RFK Jr.

Anyway, I'd say RFK Jr. sees a solid gambler's chance of having the election suddenly turn wide open in his favor.

You know better than that. The oligarchs would just sub in an impostor to act in Biden’s place

I would guess he was accidently saying what he thought when he said he was in favor of full term abortions, and he was saying what he thought people wanted to hear when he walked it back.
Yeah agree. That said, any mainstream Dem would never walk back such statements so there's that. My guess is his opinion now is that with Roe being overturned it's up to the states to decide what they're going to do with it. He isn't going to get behind a Federal amendment to ban and he's not going to get behind a Federal amendment to make legal nationally either. At the end of the day I don't think his abortion views are any different than Trump's although I'll grant it's likely Trump would appoint more pro life judges than RFK.

Anybody have info on RFK's spiritual state? I think I read or heard him say he's a believing Catholic after years of whoring and drugs. I'm just an observer here and most likely won't vote (Desantis was my guy but alas the indictments could not be overcome) but am definitely intrigued by Jr. He's still goofy on some things, but it seems he's definitely moved right over the last few years. I've heard interviews with him (such as his Twitter launch) where I thought this guy is a full right winger. But then in subsequent interviews he backs of what he said in prior interviews. He's not perfect for sure. That said, he would be great in regards to medical tyranny and the surveillance state (CIA, FBI, etc.). For those two things alone he should be considered.

RFK is a left-wing nutjob, read the thread Aloha. He's still better than Biden but that's not saying much.

What kind of reparations, exactly? 40 acres and a mule?

From the article

Biden’s American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 proposed a loan assistance program of roughly $5 billion for “socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers” — defined as those who “have been subjected to racial or ethnic prejudice” — who were harmed financially during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The provision was quickly challenged by white farmers in Texas, across the Midwest and in Florida, and was ultimately stalled after Jacksonville federal judge Marcia Morales Howard issued a preliminary injunction, saying the bill “appears to create an inflexible, race-based discriminatory program

I don't get the point of the RFK presidency anymore.
Guy came out so courageous and strong at first and then he just adopts some absurd extreme position that is guaranteed to turn off his enthusiastic supporters. I mean, if you bother voting at all, by all means vote third party just to protest the rigged duopoly, but I'm not excited about this guy at all anymore.

I mean I get it, they have openly denied secret service protection to a strong candidate who is legally entitled to it and had TWO close relatives politically assassinated (what an absolute BANANA REPUBLIC JOKE of a country does that!), but if you are getting pressure, just drop out, don't cuck.

With the other candidates you can attribute some mixed messaging to lack of intelligence or political ineptitude, but this guy is very smart and he's not senile--no staffer is pushing these issues behind his back. And he doesn't even talk about environmental protection (something the Dems used to care about and would get lots of attention) or vaccines or any of his strengths. No, he's courting the "let's borrow money from the Chinese and give it to black people" vote.

It's so weird I would believe it if you told me we were now seeing a Manchurian Candidate clone and the real RFK has been disappeared.

I don't get the point of the RFK presidency anymore.
Guy came out so courageous and strong at first and then he just adopts some absurd extreme position that is guaranteed to turn off his enthusiastic supporters. I mean, if you bother voting at all, by all means vote third party just to protest the rigged duopoly, but I'm not excited about this guy at all anymore.

I mean I get it, they have openly denied secret service protection to a strong candidate who is legally entitled to it and had TWO close relatives politically assassinated (what an absolute BANANA REPUBLIC JOKE of a country does that!), but if you are getting pressure, just drop out, don't cuck.

With the other candidates you can attribute some mixed messaging to lack of intelligence or political ineptitude, but this guy is very smart and he's not senile--no staffer is pushing these issues behind his back. And he doesn't even talk about environmental protection (something the Dems used to care about and would get lots of attention) or vaccines or any of his strengths. No, he's courting the "let's borrow money from the Chinese and give it to black people" vote.

It's so weird I would believe it if you told me we were now seeing a Manchurian Candidate clone and the real RFK has been disappeared.
I think he is trying to play understudy to Biden. If Biden suddenly becomes a non-viable candidate, he hopes the democratic electorate would turn to him as the best way to beat Trump.

Of course many think that Newsome would take Biden's place on the ticket of Biden was out of the race, but RFK is hoping somehow this wouldn't happen, and he would end up holding the winning hand.

I would say this is plausible, with at least a 10% probability. I think it's well worth taking the shot from RFK's point of view.

Back