• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The RFK Jr Thread

Rfk Jr would certainly have vetoed it, as you say he may have been over ridden. Trump was on board with operation warp speed from the jump and even now can’t stop talking about it and how great it was
Fair.

But what was promised vs what was delivered were two different things. And the vaccine wasn't released until after Biden elected.

So there is again, some nuance to this. And Trump was never in favor of mandating a vaccine.

RFKs greatest appeal is on vaccines and his book on Fauci is superb.

Unfortunately, it looks like Dems are trying to sue him for Superpac coordination and to remove from ballots even as an independent.

Clearly they think he hurts Biden more than Trump.

I guess I'm behind on the news, but I just found out RFK Jr. has chosen Nicole Shanahan as his VP candidate.

This is pathetic. This is a 39 year old Californian, with a white father and Chinese mother, who got her undergrad degree in Asian Studies at a Seattle area university, and her law degree at University of Santa Clara. She is billed as an attorney and tech investor, but her only real claim to fame is that she is Google founder Sergey Brin's ex-wife! She describes herself as "progressive through and through", as you can well imagine. I can't imagine how she can be considered qualified as a vice presidential candidate. Even Heels Up Harris was at least a senator with a political constituency. Shanahan is just a young, rich ex-wife with an ultra-liberal background.

At this point, you might as well vote for Biden as vote for RFK Jr. You'll get the same leftist nonsense either way.

I guess I'm behind on the news, but I just found out RFK Jr. has chosen Nicole Shanahan as his VP candidate.

This is pathetic. This is a 39 year old Californian, with a white father and Chinese mother, who got her undergrad degree in Asian Studies at a Seattle area university, and her law degree at University of Santa Clara. She is billed as an attorney and tech investor, but her only real claim to fame is that she is Google founder Sergey Brin's ex-wife! She describes herself as "progressive through and through", as you can well imagine. I can't imagine how she can be considered qualified as a vice presidential candidate. Even Heels Up Harris was at least a senator with a political constituency. Shanahan is just a young, rich ex-wife with an ultra-liberal background.

At this point, you might as well vote for Biden as vote for RFK Jr. You'll get the same leftist nonsense either way.
Yes, it reveals the fraud of RFK, but at the same time this is great for Trump because it means RFK will only steal Dem votes.

2013: Her first marriage to some Silicon Valley investor
2014: Met Sergey Brin
2015: Divorced first guy
2018: Marries Sergey Brin
2022: Sergey Brin divorced her because she allegedly had an affair with Elon Musk. She tried to get $1B out of Sergey but had to settle for $390 million.
2023: She got a "celebration of love" in a "druidic tradition" with a guy she met at Burning Man, also in 2022.

2013: Her first marriage to some Silicon Valley investor
2014: Met Sergey Brin
2015: Divorced first guy
2018: Marries Sergey Brin
2022: Sergey Brin divorced her because she allegedly had an affair with Elon Musk. She tried to get $1B out of Sergey but had to settle for $390 million.
2023: She got a "celebration of love" in a "druidic tradition" with a guy she met at Burning Man, also in 2022.

She definitely used her degree from Gold Digging Unv to the fullest. She's a role model for women everywhere!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RFK gets a lot of female votes actually.

Here's the liberal tech woman RJK Jr has selected as his running mate for VP:

I'm sure she'll be a great fighter against Woke Culture... being a back to back Tech whore and donating to Pete ButtPlug and Joe Biden.

1711929606004.png

1711929589716.png

She definitely used her degree from Gold Digging Unv to the fullest. She's a role model for women everywhere!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RFK gets a lot of female votes actually.
Yes. There's a reason why Bidet et al are going after RfkJr in Nevada.

They know he syphons off Lefty voters more than Trumpsters

Ha well this move doesn't pull from Trump base at all... So unless he's trying to spoil the election away from Biden I dunno.
If Biden manages to drop dead, RFK Jr. could find himself the most viable Democrat candidate. People talk about Gruesome Newsome stepping in, but if Biden manages to die or become incapacitated at a late date, it is at least possible that RFK could be the leading Dem candidate.

The election is still six months away. Considering Biden's age, mental status, and general health, there's a non-trivial probability that he could become unarguably incapacitated in the next six months. At least 10%, and maybe ranging up to 25-30% counting all possible risks. He's already very old and feeble, and he'll only get worse. They're pumping him up with drugs to keep him going, but I think that is a form of burning the candle at both ends. It can't go on forever.

Likewise, Trump is no spring chicken himself, and while he has a lot more vigor than Biden, he is certainly at risk due to his obesity and age. As RFK Jr probably understands very well, Trump is at risk of assassination as well. Of course, so is RFK Jr.

Anyway, I'd say RFK Jr. sees a solid gambler's chance of having the election suddenly turn wide open in his favor.

I was being sarcastic brother. Or maybe I wasn't?

RFK jr's track record is bizarre to say the least.
No I got it.... was in agreement with you. He's like a ping pong ball in a blender man. One minute he's righteous. The next he's cucked (Reference my PBD video where he wont say he'll criminalize Pre-18 Tranny surgery)

If Biden manages to drop dead, RFK Jr. could find himself the most viable Democrat candidate. People talk about Gruesome Newsome stepping in, but if Biden manages to die or become incapacitated at a late date, it is at least possible that RFK could be the leading Dem candidate.

The election is still six months away. Considering Biden's age, mental status, and general health, there's a non-trivial probability that he could become unarguably incapacitated in the next six months. At least 10%, and maybe ranging up to 25-30% counting all possible risks. He's already very old and feeble, and he'll only get worse. They're pumping him up with drugs to keep him going, but I think that is a form of burning the candle at both ends. It can't go on forever.

Likewise, Trump is no spring chicken himself, and while he has a lot more vigor than Biden, he is certainly at risk due to his obesity and age. As RFK Jr probably understands very well, Trump is at risk of assassination as well. Of course, so is RFK Jr.

Anyway, I'd say RFK Jr. sees a solid gambler's chance of having the election suddenly turn wide open in his favor.
They will keep Biden so full of amphetemines and parade out his body doubles for as long as it takes to keep Orange Bad man from getting back into power if they thought that was going to work.

I dont think it will this time.... but make no mistake, He's their only candidate.

He's like a ping pong ball in a blender man. One minute he's righteous. The next he's cucked
It's bizarre.
I've followed him a bit over the past 20 years and never heard any of the weird / insane / stupid positions until recently. Are they his legit beliefs? Is someone pushing these ideas on him? He's with no political party so why would he listen to outside influencers?

I'm not saying RFK got the talk. I mean, he basically fingered the CIA for murdering their own commander in chief. I don't think he would be intimidated by them, or else why even speak up? But. It's just really, really odd. Maybe he did get the talk. Or kids were threatened. I don't put ANYTHING past the deep state.

Clown World is so screwed up it affects everyone. Maybe he's been influenced being around degenerates for too long? But he has a wife and 6 beautiful children, and seems to be pretty "red-pilled".

He did great work on the environment though. Is in great shape / health. Strong anti-vaccine policy. But you never hear him talk about any of that. Don't know why you wouldn't run on your strengths. He seems too smart not to know that. It doesn't make any sense.

It's a bit reminiscent of how Ross Perot came back the second time and... didn't really say anything interesting anymore (and proceeded to lose the election).

There's simply no POINT in running for president, with these issues he is pushing.

Really the only thing I can figure out is the guy is just not J-woke and so he falls for the Jewish tricks the same way Democrats and Republicans do. RFK Jr, being an independent, takes some tricks from Zionist Republican Jew and others from Athiest Democrat Jew. And therefore ends up with a different bag of tricks than we are used to seeing, but overall the same tricks.

And just when you decide to totally give up on the guy, he drops something like this:

Edward Snowden is an American hero,” Kennedy, 70, said in a video. “Instead of jailing Snowden, I’m going to build a statue to him and maybe to [WikiLeaks] Julian Assange somewhere near the Washington Press Club or perhaps outside the CIA headquarters in Langley as a civics lesson to the Republic.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED!!!!

Ping pong is right. I wonder if the guy has multiple personalities? I mean the above had me ready to ride to DC and rally!

Shoulda picked Snowden as your VP. That would have been huge!

Back