• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Real World (Andrew Tate)

I looked it up and found this.

I figured Tate must mean Andrew Tate. It is a mystery to me that he can can get any interest from people. Even if he says things I agree with, his grift has no appeal to me at all.

I remember one video clip where he was wearing boxer briefs, and was ranting about how he is a professional. He repeated that he is a professional several times, while standing in his underwear. I don't get it.

Doesn’t he have a podcast or something? How many more hours of Tate do you need?

I’m also not aware of any legitimate business he has started. You can go listen to people involved in the drug trade to your heart’s content on YouTube but it will not help you. Neither will advice from a man whose shtick revolves around easy money by means of a swindle or some kind of score. Those are circumstantial one-off “opportunities” he seeks and the only thing he seems to be familiar with. You see him running a real webcam site with his wealth of experience? Does he own the competitor to onlyfans or chaturbate? No, he does not.

Doesn’t he have a podcast or something? How many more hours of Tate do you need?

I’m also not aware of any legitimate business he has started. You can go listen to people involved in the drug trade to your heart’s content on YouTube but it will not help you. Neither will advice from a man whose shtick revolves around easy money by means of a swindle or some kind of score. Those are circumstantial one-off “opportunities” he seeks and the only thing he seems to be familiar with. You see him running a real webcam site with his wealth of experience? Does he own the competitor to onlyfans or chaturbate? No, he does not.

Few things are more profitable than selling dreams.

they did not care when they rinsed the customers of their web cam model girlfriends for all they had and they will laugh all the way to the bank when they rinse the wannabe young hustlers for all they've got.

The real world is just the first subscription like on onlyfans and after that you will keep getting upsells for higher and higher prices.

This is a junk thread, with a clickbait title, with zero info in the opening post, and should be deleted.

No! Please don't delete it! I didn't mean to be so vague! Sorry!!!!!

Ok let me explain. No, wait, give me a chance! Tate refers to Andrew Tate. The Real World is the name of his online course for people who want to make an income online.

It's just that I assumed most people here would know about it. I'm so sorry for not being clearer. I've learned my lesson.

Did you get that everyone? Tate means Andrew Tate, and The Real World is his online income thingy.

Please don't delete this thread!!

(But the clickbait did work, ha!)

For a second there, I thought the thread title was related to MTV's "The Real World" show putting out a casting call.

split-image-of-contestants-from-and-the-logo-of-the-real-world-feature.jpg

Isn't there already a Tate thread, or 2, or 3? How many do we need? This guy is fascinating to boys from 14-20 and that's about it.

An excellent reason for this thread's existence; if some hopeless teenage boy feels suckered into buying one of Tate's snake oils, he may google this thread and learn a bit of truth.

Back