• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

Anyone who wears dungarees and who is not a child or who does not work in a job that requires the wearing of one, there's something wrong with that person. 100% of the time.

Agreed.

1000004869.jpg

Just slammed my phone on the ground a few hours ago while I was a bit miffed over stupid things.
Not even mad, I despise phones and barely ever get calls or good uses for them. I can still check WhatsApp on web, if I need it. The only current issue is if I need an Uber or something, since public transportation is abhorrent here.

RIP my chinkshit Xiaomi though. It has been through wars, goyslop, degeneracy, and a grand total of 2 conversations with women on the phone. Also where I watched Taxi Driver for the first time, coincidentally.

What is women's obsession with taking photos of a cappucino? It's just coffee and foamy milk in a shape. It's weird enough to take photos of meals but at least that's a bit understandable. But cappucinos all look the exact same and there's nothing special or interesting about them and is utterly pointless.

This bewilders me and I have been unsuccessful in my research - my web searches, unsurprisingly, did not turn up results for this phenomenon that everyone knows about but does not talk about.

Is this obsession caused by severe mental illness?

Just slammed my phone on the ground a few hours ago while I was a bit miffed over stupid things.
Not even mad, I despise phones and barely ever get calls or good uses for them. I can still check WhatsApp on web, if I need it. The only current issue is if I need an Uber or something, since public transportation is abhorrent here.

RIP my chinkshit Xiaomi though. It has been through wars, goyslop, degeneracy, and a grand total of 2 conversations with women on the phone. Also where I watched Taxi Driver for the first time, coincidentally.

What wars?

What is women's obsession with taking photos of a cappucino? It's just coffee and foamy milk in a shape. It's weird enough to take photos of meals but at least that's a bit understandable. But cappucinos all look the exact same and there's nothing special or interesting about them and is utterly pointless.

This bewilders me and I have been unsuccessful in my research - my web searches, unsurprisingly, did not turn up results for this phenomenon that everyone knows about but does not talk about.

Is this obsession caused by severe mental illness?
It's like if you took a picture of a perfectly restored 1971 Camaro with an LS engine swap and modern disk brakes and suspension, or an original gatling gun in perfectly restored condition, while being fired.

I drove to New Haven Connecticut yesterday to satisfy my craving for New Haven style thin crust pizza. The most popular joints are so crowded you have to wait outside in long lines, even during lunch hours in the middle of week in December. The pizza I got was a little undercooked and floppy, but it was tasty. The friend I went with is on the overweight side. We got takeout to avoid waiting in line and so I could bring it back to the car. There isn't a lot of accessible parking; New Haven is not a city for those who can't walk or stand in line.

Last edited:

Speaking of phones...I miss landlines for the simple reason of being able to slam down the receiver when I'm ticked off at the caller.

Angrily pushing the end call button just isn't the same thing.

I saw a Mormon missionary today. Only now did I figure out the blond guys with the suits, in Brazil of all places, are specifically Mormons.

I would have had a chat with him since I haven't spoken in English in person since a decade now, but I didn't want to bother the guy having a pizza on the holiday. Very interesting either way.

Back