The Normalization of Bestiality & Furries

After they accomplished child trannies, which are the absolute worst thing conceivable, they are struggling to come up with fresh new affronts against God, so I guess they're returning to the classics.

Lord have mercy.
Going WAY back...
"Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion." - Leviticus 18:23. I remember reading this verse in my youth and thinking there is no way any human could be so depraved. I guess I was wrong.

Going WAY back...
"Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion." - Leviticus 18:23. I remember reading this verse in my youth and thinking there is no way any human could be so depraved. I guess I was wrong.
In Santa Marta, a certain region of my country (I am Colombian), having sex with a donkey is a coming of age ceremony for boys. It's unfortunately very much still around.

In Santa Marta, a certain region of my country (I am Colombian), having sex with a donkey is a coming of age ceremony for boys. It's unfortunately very much still around.
Wow, just looked into it online and sure enough, it's actually a thing on the north coast. There's a 15-minute Vice video about it on YouTube if anybody needs an appetite suppressant.

F**k this GHEY Earth...✝️⚡☄️🔥✝️

As for my own neck of the woods, back in college in my hometown area, it was a historically agricultural area, lots of farms and such. In one of my evening classes there was a girl who worked for the BC SPCA and would often come straight to class still in uniform. We talked several times about her job and then it took a sordid turn. She said that whenever the RCMP were investigating reports of animal cruelty or bestiality the SPCA would be called out to check on the animal's welfare. And apparently these reported bestiality cases that the police call on them for are much more common than one would ever suspect.

Just to reiterate, see my above ^comment^ for my opinion of this ghey Earth.

Wow, just looked into it online and sure enough, it's actually a thing on the north coast. There's a 15-minute Vice video about it on YouTube if anybody needs an appetite suppressant.

F**k this GHEY Earth...✝️⚡☄️🔥✝️
I think I’ve seen it.

“Do you boys like to f**k donkeys?”

Disgusting - it’s flat out animal abuse.

One such tactic our side can introduce that could derail this initiative is around consent. How can anyone be absolutely sure an animal is willfully consenting to such acts? Funny, the very same people standing behind this push for bestiality are going to be supportive of animal rights and "me too". Today, the definition of consent is very strict and onerous. You need written confirmation that is notarized in order to prove innocence. Meanwhile, a female only needs to regret sex afterward to have sufficient grounds to issue an incident of rape. If we use this standard applied to animals how is it possible to get such detailed and unassailable consent from an animal that cannot communicate in any reliable fashion vis-a-vis humans and a court of law? You can't. So, technically, all human-to-animal sex is by definition rape. And if it's rape then how can this ever be considered acceptable?

One such tactic our side can introduce that could derail this initiative is around consent. How can anyone be absolutely sure an animal is willfully consenting to such acts? Funny, the very same people standing behind this push for bestiality are going to be supportive of animal rights and "me too". Today, the definition of consent is very strict and onerous. You need written confirmation that is notarized in order to prove innocence. Meanwhile, a female only needs to regret sex afterward to have sufficient grounds to issue an incident of rape. If we use this standard applied to animals how is it possible to get such detailed and unassailable consent from an animal that cannot communicate in any reliable fashion vis-a-vis humans and a court of law? You can't. So, technically, all human-to-animal sex is by definition rape. And if it's rape then how can this ever be considered acceptable?

Sam Hyde ones said ALL single women sleep with their dogs and one of his ex girlfriends admitted to him that she had sex with her German shepherd.

I know Sam is a funny bugger but in one of his more recent streams when he made a fake Tinder account he was making fun of girls with dogs again and being grossed out so I think it's at least more widespread than we think.

And now I need a shower.

Sam Hyde ones said ALL single women sleep with their dogs and one of his ex girlfriends admitted to him that she had sex with her German shepherd.

I know Sam is a funny bugger but in one of his more recent streams when he made a fake Tinder account he was making fun of girls with dogs again and being grossed out so I think it's at least more widespread than we think.

And now I need a shower.

The dog pill is one of those things that’s so terrible and seems so unlikely that I’ve got an awful feeling it’s true. But I’m not ready to confront it and choose ignorance

The dog pill is one of those things that’s so terrible and seems so unlikely that I’ve got an awful feeling it’s true. But I’m not ready to confront it and choose ignorance
We all like dunking on dog moms. They’re a ridiculous crowd. But the “dog pill” just seems too outlandish and far out. Plus I don’t want to believe every single woman I come across is abusing animals.

Consent theory, as a whole, is one huge incoherent psyop, and they can and will find a way to get bestiality to fit into it eventually, because it's all arbitrary dogma decided by chews anyway.

No point going "wait, but according to these rules you made up, this is wrong". They never cared about the rules they made up. They just wanted to further destroy society and humilliate the goyim by having them pledge allegiance to utterly incoherent lies.

Women went along with it with hysterical fanaticism, because they just do that with anything, but no one genuinely believes in any of this "power dynamics" gibberish or in "you have to hear a yes, and the yes can be revoked silently at any time, so you have to ask her every couple minutes while you're in the act if she's still okay with it, but even if she confirmed it, she was probably just intimidated by you and anyway yeah basically you're a rapist and your life is over, sorry".

Hey, at least this will keep a lot of young men away from hookup culture. The intelligent ones, at least.

Last edited:
It's apparently normal now for women to just go around wearing literal dog collars. Do you all think this has something to do with the normalization of bestiality, or is it just a normal stupid fad?

I think it has more to do with females desire to be submissive and lead and dominated by a strong man, and the subtle BDSM and bondage undertones. Deep down all fertile age females secretly desire some sort of "master".
I doubt it is has anything at all to do with sex with dogs.

Last edited:

And now I need a shower.
A large male dog is basically a giveaway she’s a zoophile.

Nearly 30 years ago I remember a guy telling me about an exchange student in one of his classes who talked about raping goats and sheep. Apparently the trick was to toss their back legs over a fence so they couldn't get away. Now I need to go shower as well. :sick:

I've seen a few things pushing the normalisation of furries, including in schools. Now the BBC is promoting it.

I've seen some stuff posted by furries online. It goes very dark. It seems to have a high proximity to people with split personalities. I've even seen people who have split personalities of being a computer. They may have a furry alter, a computer alter and numerous others.

There was also the cases of theses people in the US army.

us-army-degenerate-furry-masochist-bdsm-1.jpeg
us-army-degenerate-furry-masochist-bdsm-2.jpeg

Where is this going? Other than the normalisation of paedophilia.

I've seen a few things pushing the normalisation of furries, including in schools. Now the BBC is promoting it.

I've seen some stuff posted by furries online. It goes very dark. It seems to have a high proximity to people with split personalities. I've even seen people who have split personalities of being a computer. They may have a furry alter, a computer alter and numerous others.

There was also the cases of theses people in the US army.

us-army-degenerate-furry-masochist-bdsm-1.jpeg
us-army-degenerate-furry-masochist-bdsm-2.jpeg

Where is this going? Other than the normalisation of paedophilia.

They are wearing a costume and expect us to take them seriously. Every time I see this photo it makes me sick and depressed. These individuals are entirely unfit for service of any kind. They are a disgrace to the uniform. They insult and offend all of the men who died in all of the wars before them. We need men to lead not "puppies".

They are wearing a costume and expect us to take them seriously. Every time I see this photo it makes me sick and depressed. These individuals are entirely unfit for service of any kind. They are a disgrace to the uniform. They insult and offend all of the men who died in all of the wars before them. We need men to lead not "puppies".
I understand the sentiment, but I think the golem becoming gay and weak is good news.

Many people have the following attitude: let people do what they want in the privacy of their own home, it doesn't effect anyone.

I am starting to really detest this mindset. I see it most from libertarian types.

What you do alone in the privacy of your own home DOES effect society. We are all members of a society. And now, with the internet, this is made irrelevant.

We need to SHAME and RIDICULE people for partaking in disgusting behaviors. People will say "where do you draw the line!?" Who cares if the line is imperfect. The reality is, our gut is telling us that furries are morally abhorrent, and that's all we need to go off of. Any other fetish should be equally criticized off gut feeling alone. There's nothing to analyze.

Many people have the following attitude: let people do what they want in the privacy of their own home, it doesn't effect anyone.

I am starting to really detest this mindset. I see it most from libertarian types.

What you do alone in the privacy of your own home DOES effect society. We are all members of a society. And now, with the internet, this is made irrelevant.

We need to SHAME and RIDICULE people for partaking in disgusting behaviors. People will say "where do you draw the line!?" Who cares if the line is imperfect. The reality is, our gut is telling us that furries are morally abhorrent, and that's all we need to go off of. Any other fetish should be equally criticized off gut feeling alone. There's nothing to analyze.
361STORMERMEME220124.jpg-618x388.webpsociety-collapses-1-618x376.webpsociety-collapses-2-618x316.webp

Well if a pedo molests children in his or her home we do care though.. for now.

You hit the nail on its head.

Back