• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

FpVCRZAl66Mank2E.jpeg

I imagine this is a fairly common issue...

I have some Gen-X/Boomer family members who are 'right wing' in the Douglas Murray / anti-woke sense. However, mentioning Js as anything less than OK turns them off. In some cases, promting anger (it's such an affront to their worldview).

I imagine this is the case for the majority of normies. Ironically, left wing family members are more likely to agree with negative sentiments.

Given that the Christmas period brings families under one room and discussions are likely to arise, I was curious as to how others handle these situations?

I also have some liberal (Covid-belief, unwavering Ukraine support) relatives but I just steer around political topics.

I have some Gen-X/Boomer family members who are 'right wing' in the Douglas Murray / anti-woke sense. However, mentioning Js as anything less than OK turns them off. In some cases, promting anger (it's such an affront to their worldview).

I imagine this is the case for the majority of normies. Ironically, left wing family members are more likely to agree with negative sentiments.

Given that the Christmas period brings families under one room and discussions are likely to arise, I was curious as to how others handle these situations?

I also have some liberal (Covid-belief, unwavering Ukraine support) relatives but I just steer around political topics.
This has been my experience as well - I don't recall what I said, but it was pretty tame, and yet, it went down like the proverbial lead balloon.

As for Christmas, sad as it sounds, I hope to spend it alone, as it means that I'll have a day of peace and quiet, with a decent meal and a good bottle of wine.

I find the Hamas-Israel conflict makes it quite easy these days. It's pretty hard to agree with thousands of children being massacred.

Then lead into 109 countries, Bolshevism, etc.

They probably haven't lived near Jews. Sort of like how people who absolutely love Black people haven't lived around large populations of them or had to deal with them every day. My parents (typical conservative Boomers) had dealt with Jews through their lives and have no love for them simply because they were the most odious people they ever met.

Just show them the gif of Bloomberg eating the communal pizza and licking his fingers.

Ol' Stew Pot is sporting a style from the Charles Augustus Lindberg era whereas Alex Jones is looking more like a boomer beltway conservative who needs a 2m belt.

Here's a white pill. I met a local wealthy heiress (not anyone whose name any of you would probably recognize unless you went to the largest university in my state, where a local building is named after her). We were discussing travel and how it really reveals truths that those who do not travel never realize.

She brought up something about visiting Israel. I asked her opinion about it.
Her answer? Americans dont realize it, but those people over there are USING us. They don't care about America at all. They viewall non-Israelis as the same, lower than them. Anyone who is not Jewish, they treat you like dirt. There were so many places we "almost" weren't able to visit because they control where you can go and what you can do, and they didn't like the fact that there were some Arab Christians in our group and threatened to turn us away.

She was a normie, probably a conservative, and she didn't seem to have any hatred towards these people, but was just clearly giving her factual observation. (Who knows, maybe she does hate them. That was actually a pretty strong revelation to give to a complete stranger within ten minutes of meeting me).

She was basically saying we are goys. We are their cattle, and they use us however they wish. Made my day.

Her answer? Americans dont realize it, but those people over there are USING us. They don't care about America at all. They view all non-Israelis as the same, lower than them. Anyone who is not Jewish, they treat you like dirt. There were so many places we "almost" weren't able to visit because they control where you can go and what you can do, and they didn't like the fact that there were some Arab Christians in our group and threatened to turn us away.
e60c52e67840ec47.jpeg

Back