• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Douglas Murray Thread

Cynllo

Administrator
Other Christian
Heritage
Philanthropist
Douglas Murray recently partook in an interview with Triggernometry that has been widely circulated. Douglas is well known for his books that have managed to dance the line of acceptability on the topic of replacement immigration. He has gone to lengths to posit that he's not racist. And the scorn he says such things, aimed at his detractors, and his general demeanour suggests that is true. His main issue is the number and the ideology of immigrants. He is however extremely critical of Islam and Muslims. Over the years he has commented relatively calmly on "the strange death of Europe". But now Jews feel unsafe in the UK due to pro-Palestine protests, he he gone nuclear and in essence says it's time for most Muslims to leave the UK, the West and Europe. In the same video he says Muslims need to leave the Levant, because they want Jews to leave.

Despite his ZioCon status, he's worth listening to from time to time, as he is very good at picking out pieces and noticing deep themes.In this video he notes that the argument of pro-Palestinians is that Palestinians are the natives and Jews the occupiers. Why not apply the same argument to the UK? When the native are the British and the occupiers are immigrants, primarily Muslims.

Invidious: https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=DqzdnPjPhW0

I haven't done a deep dive into his background, but his first major position was with what is now the Henry Jackson Society, a neo-con/lib think tank named for a Zionist Democratic Senator. There is not much details of its funders, but they include -

1. Lynn Forester de Rothschild, born a Christian but passed around a couple of Jews in matrimony, lastly Sir Evelyn de Rothschild; she was a friend of the late Jeff Epstein; globalist and Zionist
  2. Edward Atkin, Anglo-Zionist British businessman; some funding; probably Jewish with name change; photo
  3. Stanley Kalms, Jewish businessman
  4. Nina Rosenwald, rabid American Jewish Zionist
  5. UK government
  6. Goodman Family Supporting Foundation, merged into the Zionist jewishfed.org
The Henry Jackson Society believes in liberal expansionism, is anti-Russia, Zionnist and anti-Islam.

Bill Kristol is a patron of the Henry Jackson Society.

My take is Murray is a very intelligent useful idiot. Who knows what all these Zionists around him are up to. But it's clear that if you get involved with the liberal vs. conservative Jews war, you loose.

On wokeness, trannies, and anti-white media narratives I think he's great.

I actually own all his books (only one of them is excellent: Strange Death of Europe, though he leaves out a certain aspect. Madness of Crowds was an amusing piece of confirmation bias).

On Assange, Snowden, and Israel/Jews (and his absolute hatred of Palestinians) I get viscerally angry with him. Quite the conundrum.

He published his first book, Neoconservatism: Why we need it right after university and was part of the neocon Henry Jackson Society.

Clear example of controlled opposition.

Reactions: Zep
On wokeness, trannies, and anti-white media narratives I think he's great.

I actually own all his books (only one of them is excellent: Strange Death of Europe, though he leaves out a certain aspect. Madness of Crowds was an amusing piece of confirmation bias).

On Assange, Snowden, and Israel/Jews (and his absolute hatred of Palestinians) I get viscerally angry with him. Quite the conundrum.
I agree. Strange Death of Europe was very good. He's also clearly partisan on the issue of Zionism but where his partisanship clouds his views of all things Jewish/Israeli, I find him quite circumspect on Islam and to that end he's been quite a commendable voice.

There's a bizarre passage in The Madness of Crowds where, unless my recall fails me, he makes a very earnest attempt to assign parity to female nature and the subjective experience of a homosexual being sodomised... It's quite something; one of the most tortuous and unintentionally funny passages I've ever read. It demonstrates how prone to delusion even very fine minds are when under the influence of habitual mortal sin.

He's also very entertaining to watch on 'talking-heads' shows where he drives home his point very well against often bewildered SJW or SJW-adjacent cry-babies.

Another pertinent thread Cynllo.

Murray is probably worth reading and listening to.

However I will not.

I don't like the idea of his views being slightly more palatable than my similar ones because he is gay, a libertarian Zionist who uses Jews as a shield so the (so-called) Left won't call him racist. Libertarian ZioCons will always stab nationalists in the back while demanding a Jewish nation state (Beware banker Farage).

It just reinforces the structure of the working white heterosexual man is at the bottom of the pyramid in his own nation and that sympathetic victim groups need to either replace him or speak for him.

Last edited:
Back