The Bunker (Preparation for USA Hyperinflation -- Nationally & Internationally)

DJT Rebounded to the 1.618 Extension Up at 33.18 then Tested the 100 Orange 1 Hr MA at 37.16 and then retraced and bounced the 1.618 Fibonacci Extension as support and now hovering the 35.00 price. Next run up highly likely to test the 1 hour 200 MA at 41.00. Broke out above the 9Bar, 20 Bar and 50 Bar testing the 100 Bar with the Next Test probability of the Red 200 Bar all on the 1 Hour Chart.

Currently trading at 34.80 up 37% over my Buy Price of $25.37 not bad for a 2 day rebound now the question is where to take profits or add on any retrace ... It is ironic that my YT and Rumble apps keep showing Trump and Trump Jr. ads to donate to his campaign. Also Lara Trump ads for the RNC donations. LOL This DJT Stock is more volatile than Bitcoin!

1713536320017.png

Last edited:
I personally think big super power countries like USA and even Russia still have a better chance as you guys are basically self sufficient, water, gas, oil, you have the ocean, farms, etc etc etc, where Singapore for example although very wealthy financially they dont have any resources around them they not a self sustaining country.

Cities in general are not good to live in the outskirts make more sense, my fear for USA is the judgement of God thats going to come as our saints have predicted, not only US but the world, I too want to stay away from the major cities and farm hunt and fish but at the same time I need to be attending church, repenting of my sins and also praying for our countries at the same time.

Iv been seeing more and more countries not wanting to use the dollar to trade in oil, what damage is this going to do to the US dollar?
IMG_20240817_220318_130.jpg

Back