• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The bear vs. man meme

scary_robot_music

Other Christian
Heirloom
There doesn't seem to be a thread yet about the bear vs. man meme that's taking over normie social media right now. Maybe most of you guys aren't on normie social media and if so, good for you.

Anyway, the gist of it is that if alone in a forest, most women would feel safer around a bear than a man they don't know. It's stupid, of course, although who knows, maybe statistically it's even correct. I think I recall hearing that bear attacks are very rare and most bears will usually just run away from a human.

Anyway, that's not the point. The thing is, normie guys online are freaking out about it and it's sad. It's obviously just women having a collective woman moment and something a guy with a basic understanding of women should just ignore. Any attempt to argue about it from a guy just gets him called an "incel" and "the reason women would rather be around a bear."

It all has a very similar feel to campus rape hysteria that was going on...what was that...10 years ago? I wonder if we're due for another round of something like that.

There doesn't seem to be a thread yet about the bear vs. man meme that's taking over normie social media right now. Maybe most of you guys aren't on normie social media and if so, good for you.

Anyway, the gist of it is that if alone in a forest, most women would feel safer around a bear than a man they don't know. It's stupid, of course, although who knows, maybe statistically it's even correct. I think I recall hearing that bear attacks are very rare and most bears will usually just run away from a human.

Anyway, that's not the point. The thing is, normie guys online are freaking out about it and it's sad. It's obviously just women having a collective woman moment and something a guy with a basic understanding of women should just ignore. Any attempt to argue about it from a guy just gets him called an "incel" and "the reason women would rather be around a bear."

It all has a very similar feel to campus rape hysteria that was going on...what was that...10 years ago? I wonder if we're due for another round of something like that.
I can't believe we don't have a bear related reaction emoji! 🐻🧸🐨

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

I’m not going to lie, I was kind of shocked that women are that dumb and I took the bait and pointed it out. If they are put in the same room as an unknown guy based on DOJ stats they have a 0.1% chance of something going wrong. Compare that to a coin toss which would be a bear. Brains doesn’t seem to be their specialty. My favorite is the guys who say “the right answer is bear.” They give off so much “I’m not like the other guys” energy.

Women seem to be getting bored again. Hysterias like the dungeons and dragons / satanic panic of the 80s and the rape hysteria of the 10s seem to happen in good times. We need that hot war or famine stat.

Last edited:
I have no idea what's this bear business. Can someone explain?
I think I did an OK job of explaining in my original post. Check that out if you haven't already.

Beyond that, I think the crux of it is that men are bad (worse than wild beasts) and because of this women deserve free stuff plus the right to accuse us of more or less anything at any time with no evidence.

I think I did an OK job of explaining in my original post. Check that out if you haven't already.

Beyond that, I think the crux of it is that men are bad (worse than wild beasts) and because of this women deserve free stuff plus the right to accuse us of more or less anything at any time with no evidence.
I get it, but I'm saying I can't connect with this.

Yeah. It's a collective woman moment. Guys who understand women would know not to comment on it. I guess a positive could be that it might inspire some of the hapless chumps to ask what's going on and start to figure things out.

Understood. It's supposed to be funny (which it is). The implied metaphor of the meme is that modern women feel safer alone in the woods with a wild bear than some random man. However, They aren't distinguishing what kind of bear? If it's a random black bear versus a random man, then you should probably go with the black bear, but if it's a random brown bear versus a random man, then you should definitely go with the random man. As usual, modern women aren't good with in-depth situational street-smarts analysis, therefore, due to their low real world IQ, they assume that all bears (and men) are the same (which they are not).

"When a brown bear comes at you, you play dead... when a black bear comes at you (which is rare), you fight for your life."

Last edited:
Understood. It's supposed to be funny (which it is). The implied metaphor of the meme is that modern women feel safer alone in the woods with a wild bear than some random man. However, They aren't distinguishing what kind of bear? If it's a random black bear versus a random man, then you should probably go with the black bear, but if it's a random brown bear versus a random man, then you should definitely go with the random man. As usual, modern women aren't good with in-depth situational street-smarts analysis, therefore, due to their low real world IQ, they assume that all bears (and men) are the same (which they are not).

"When a brown bear comes at you, you play dead... when a black bear comes at you, you fight for your life."
Haha ahhh thanks. Makes sense I've just not ran into it in my ecosystem as I assume almost all single women after age 25 are retarded.

My old lady would be shooting a bear.

Back