• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Baby Boomer Generation

I love to sit back and observe people, especially by group/ethnicity/etc. White people have this ingrained tendency to continue to shrug and bear it. They will go out of their way, make their lives more miserable, all to avoid any confrontation. It is both a strength and a weakness. I certainly suffer from it as well, despite being conscious of it.

Watching White Boomers make complete asses out of themselves, trying to avoid the reality of the situation they helped to created and attacking those suffering from it is an extreme example. They want to escape reality and confrontation with the evils of our society and talk about "stop buying $5 lattes and stop eating out" as if that will close the gap on the economic disaster young people face.

It's interesting that you bring up the white person's approach to the increased costs of living.

Every minority group that I meet usually has some kind of support system that their community provides, to give some kind of a break from the situation. But for whites, it seems like it has been indoctrinated to live one your own at 18 and work your way to the top by yourself.

Such an odd mindset, which works wonders for the few who are successful, but awful for the majority.

I love to sit back and observe people, especially by group/ethnicity/etc. White people have this ingrained tendency to continue to shrug and bear it. They will go out of their way, make their lives more miserable, all to avoid any confrontation. It is both a strength and a weakness. I certainly suffer from it as well, despite being conscious of it.

Watching White Boomers make complete asses out of themselves, trying to avoid the reality of the situation they helped to created and attacking those suffering from it is an extreme example. They want to escape reality and confrontation with the evils of our society and talk about "stop buying $5 lattes and stop eating out" as if that will close the gap on the economic disaster young people face.

Stop beating around the bush; the Boomers ARE the ones who created the mess we are in and our children will be the ones suffering the most from it.

It's all ME ME ME with these boomers and when they will leave (soon) the devastation will be unimaginable.

It's taken me a long time to realise just how egregious is the situation where the boomers have, in a relative blink of an eye, cut off the timeline of intergenerational wealth transfer.

Screenshot_20240226-130346_Gallery.jpg

As frustrating as boomers are, I find woke youth and middle-aged persons to be much more annoying because they live in the consequences of woke ideology winning and still accept and promote it. At least for boomers the majority of them had the wool pulled heavily over their eyes.

Reactions: cmc
As frustrating as boomers are, I find woke youth and middle-aged persons to be much more annoying because they live in the consequences of woke ideology winning and still accept and promote it. At least for boomers the majority of them had the wool pulled heavily over their eyes.

Younger generations still have decades to wise up and correct their mistaken beliefs.
The older generations (who have had a whole lifetime to change) have no excuse for their unwillingness to learn anything or admit past mistakes.

Last edited:
I think it's funny how boomers call younger generations snowflakes, especially millenials. Well who raised millenials? If you raise a snowflake, you're a snowflake too. But zero self-awareness or self-reflection. Boomers gonna boom.

Millenials are absolutely snowflakes by the way, but we didn't come up with the idea of things like participation trophies. It was our even softer parents, coaches, teachers, etc.

Back