Tattoos

What would you say to a response from another Christian with tattoos who says The Old Testament isn't used anymore?
I would tell them that they are wrong that the Old is not used, or that it is completely discounted by the new.

NTrefOT.webp

Most of Christ's teachings come from the Old Testament, so anyone who follows the new is following at least some wisdoms and rules from the old. This subject is another debate entirely.

I would also tell them, and anyone who wants to have tattoos on their body that it is dangerous for the body, not only is it mutilation of their temple, it's leaving incredible amounts of toxic chemicals and industrialized dyes unnatural to the body inside the largest organ.

If the Israelites were strong enough to remember their dead in prayer, so too can Christians, and so too can they venerate their Lord without depreciating their body for worldly reasons. If the soul is strong enough, then we don't need "reminders" of our dead family members or our favorite Bible verses on ourselves.

I've seen people who call themselves Christian covered with tats, I am not one to judge their redemption but there is a degree of cleansing one should do to all worldly things to get close to Christ. The right ones endure the cost and the pain to remove them because they've spiritually realized they are wrong.

These tattoos on women really are getting out of control. It's especially noticeable in summer. It's one thing to have a tattoo, but their arms are covered, backs, legs, etc. So many attractive women ruined with these damn tattoos. And that's ignoring their awful personalities and promiscuous behavior.

We have to have zero tolerance.

These tattoos on women really are getting out of control. It's especially noticeable in summer. It's one thing to have a tattoo, but their arms are covered, backs, legs, etc. So many attractive women ruined with these damn tattoos. And that's ignoring their awful personalities and promiscuous behavior.

Absolutely. I don't care if this narrows the already narrow mating prospects. A woman with tattoos is ruined and will not bear my child.

Last edited:
In times past we ourselves were carried away with similar behaviour (even worse behaviour.) How many of us wanted tattoos in our youth? I did.

So let us not forget to be merciful, as our Lord is merciful.

Few things are more tragic than seeing a beautiful woman covered in tattoos.

I think the abundance of tatoos is a sign of how bad our society is, I too thought about tatoos when I was living a life of sin but thank God I didnt get any and I am proud to say I havent had a single tatoo or piercing so I guess this makes me the rebel now. Another thing I hate seeing on men is earings, it makes them look so feminine it disgusts me.

Absolutely. I don't care if this narrows the already narrow mating prospects. A woman with tattoos is ruined and will not bear my child.

Someone very smart once said that tattoos are like a piece of clothing on woman that you can never remove.
This right here is exactly why I've always disliked tattoos on women. Pardon me for the sinful thought, but I've always enjoyed the sight of a woman's smooth, taught, healthy glowing skin.

One person saved me from getting tattoos myself when they gave this piece of advice:
Pick a design, and sit on it for 6 months. If after 6 months, you still want it, go for it.

I never liked any design for more than a few months.

As for something meaningful, meaning is something you live, not something you wear.

Exactly this. It's awful.

One of the problems is that there are hardly any strong, righteous men around to correct them, providing that they would listen. It's just horrendous how so many gravitate to wanting all that done to them, and if these so called tattoo 'artists' had any real artistic ability at all, they would be able to make a living from producing paintings or sculptures. The irony in that if they were as good as I describe, they would have the artistic sensitivity to recognise how awful the genre is in disfiguring people with what they 'see fit'.

I was in a work meeting the other day. There's a guy in my department who married a single mom. She's a little older than him and has at least two kids (not sure of the exact number). No kids with him and I think she's getting too old for that. He's a shorter guy, kind of chubby. No game. She's likely the first woman who ever paid attention to him. He's brilliant at IT though and I'm sure he makes great money.

He's cluelessly given little hints as to how unexcited she is about much other than his ability to pay the bills before, but today we got on the subject of tattoos. Someone brought up how he has a tattoo of Tramp from the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp on his arm. Apparently the idea was that she'd get a tattoo of Lady. She backed out after he got his tattoo.

I'll leave it there. I felt profoundly sad for him all day, but he seems oblivious. I kind of hope he really is, for his own sake. Not a lot he could do at this point to improve his situation, that I can think of.

I was in a work meeting the other day. There's a guy in my department who married a single mom. She's a little older than him and has at least two kids (not sure of the exact number). No kids with him and I think she's getting too old for that. He's a shorter guy, kind of chubby. No game. She's likely the first woman who ever paid attention to him. He's brilliant at IT though and I'm sure he makes great money.

He's cluelessly given little hints as to how unexcited she is about much other than his ability to pay the bills before, but today we got on the subject of tattoos. Someone brought up how he has a tattoo of Tramp from the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp on his arm. Apparently the idea was that she'd get a tattoo of Lady. She backed out after he got his tattoo.

I'll leave it there. I felt profoundly sad for him all day, but he seems oblivious. I kind of hope he really is, for his own sake. Not a lot he could do at this point to improve his situation, that I can think of.
Pussy is a hell of a drug....

Sorry for the vulgarity but it's a fact.

I don't really care for tattoos. But compared to many of the other things wrong with women it's lower in the list than things like being pro abortion ECT.

Then again I'm one of the only Marines I know who doesn't have any tats.

Pussy is a hell of a drug....

Sorry for the vulgarity but it's a fact.

I don't really care for tattoos. But compared to many of the other things wrong with women it's lower in the list than things like being pro abortion ECT.

Then again I'm one of the only Marines I know who doesn't have any tats.
This one wasn't so much about tattoos per se, it was about how they'd supposedly planned on doing something very permanent together to show how committed they are to each other and after he did his half of the deal she was like, nah, I don't really want to permanently announce to the world that I'm tied to this guy. I will keep letting him pay my bills though.

This one wasn't so much about tattoos per se, it was about how they'd supposedly planned on doing something very permanent together to show how committed they are to each other and after he did his half of the deal she was like, nah, I don't really want to permanently announce to the world that I'm tied to this guy. I will keep letting him pay my bills though.
Sad.

But you only get from the world what you demand.

Clearly this guy is ok with the arrangement... Even if subconsciously self loathing.

Sounds like my ex father in law. Dude was just so desperate for someone to give him some affection he turned into a doormat.

Sad.

But you only get from the world what you demand.

Clearly this guy is ok with the arrangement... Even if subconsciously self loathing.

Sounds like my ex father in law. Dude was just so desperate for someone to give him some affection he turned into a doormat.
Yes. My analysis is that it would be bad for my coworker to learn game or become red pilled. Best hope is that his wife is into the arrangement enough to allow him to keep paying for her and her kids upkeep and is at least kind of pleasant at times. I guess he's at least not alone, depending on how you define being alone.

He's very high IQ. It's obvious from his work. It's a little surprising that with all that brain power he can't see what her refusal to get the matching tattoo very obviously means but hopefully he'll be able to repress that thought for a the next several decades.

Anyway, something that manifested itself through tattoos. An interesting and sad story.

It's very worrisome to me how many of the men I meet in real life who are around my age, Zoomers, have tattoos of things like Star Wars. The media they consume is the most meaningful thing in their lives to them, it seems. Enough to want to engrave it into their flesh. It's quite shocking to see how effective the globohomo de-rooting agenda has been.

It seems to me like the overwhelming majority of men in my generation have tattoos. All of my male coworkers are around my age, and most of them have tattoos. A handful of them seem to be roided too, that has apparently become very commonplace as well.

It makes me feel out of place seeing men who look like that sitting in cubicles next to mine, doing the same cozy white collar work I do. I'm tall but I'm built like a Mormon kid.

It's very worrisome to me how many of the men I meet in real life who are around my age, Zoomers, have tattoos of things like Star Wars. The media they consume is the most meaningful thing in their lives to them, it seems. Enough to want to engrave it into their flesh. It's quite shocking to see how effective the globohomo de-rooting agenda has been.

It seems to me like the overwhelming majority of men in my generation have tattoos. All of my male coworkers are around my age, and most of them have tattoos. A handful of them seem to be roided too, that has apparently become very commonplace as well.

It makes me feel out of place seeing men who look like that sitting in cubicles next to mine, doing the same cozy white collar work I do. I'm tall but I'm built like a Mormon kid.
My old man always said tattoos are for sailors, bikers, and vagabonds.

And earrings are for pirates and homosexuals.

Pretty much sums up my take now.

I give a little bit of a pass to some folks who got tattoos based off the work culture. Pretty common in fire departments EMS cops military ECT ... But yeah I've seen a lot of young people with Disney toon tats or some weird obscure nerd tattoo. The other good ones are sports teams tattoos. Those are really an indicator of a high functioning person.

It's the toughest thing the white color kid has ever done...gone under the needle.

Back