South Africa's Descent Into A New Zimbabwe

There were two accounts from two different people along the same lines I heard when I was over there..

Not sure if you would consider this to be a positive or a negative, perhaps it is only appropriate for SA, but not sure whether we would wish for it in Western countries.

The point was that the SA police permits a level of DIY justice.

The first example I heard was that in the black townships, if a crime takes place, the local tribal kings are allowed to simply carry out their own justice locally, even if that includes execution and cremation / burial.

The other example was from a very white neighbourhood - if someone does a crime, they may be disappeared into the victim's backyard in a similar fashion to the above, without excessive intervention from the police.

I prefer this to the opposite which you sometimes get in the West, where the tiniest amount of self-defense by a law abiding citizen can lead to court cases and punishment for the victim.

Say if anyone knows if these kinds of stories from SA are true.

Interested to hear what @BarrontheTigerCat would say on this, but will point out that you will be taking an enormous downgrade in weather if you move to the UK. The weather in SA is amazing from what I have observed, anywhere in Europe will be a step down but the UK in particular.
Yes SA has like one of the best climates and great amounts of sunshine, for example we have full sun days 98% of the time during winter, no clouds no rain, what a pleasure, I ate my breakfast outside on the veranda this morning in full beautiful sunshine.

Well the cops dont really tolerate that kind of mob justice they just dont really have a choice or a say, they do try and stop it many times but they need a lot of fire power, tear gas and rubber bullets and their own lives can be at threat. but if an individual tries to do his own justice thats not gonna happen, if a white South African shoots a black guy who is attacking him or breaking into his house it can be quite a problem the laws can punish you but some cops might just be fed up with always catching the same criminals only for them to be released again so they might just turn a blind eye to it and change the reports and not tell the full story of what actually happened it all depends on the situation, but the reality is there is such a backlog of crimes and court cases that it can take years to go to court and files go missing all the time, for example, when houses get robbed here they come and take finger prints and collect data but then you never ever heard back from them and just about everyone I know has also never ever heard back from the police, we dont know if the bad guys were caught, if the stolen goods were found etc we just never hear anything ever again, I dont even bother to report crime anymore its a total waste of time, last time someone tried to break into my house I didnt even call the cops, they probably wont even answer the phone and they want us to go into the police station and open up a case and then there is no one inside to help you and they dont even have a pen for you to fill out a form etc so most people dont bother reporting crimes, when my father was highjacked my family members went driving around the neighborhood and did their own detective work and found the car parked outside a restaurant and managed to start the car through the engine as the key was stolen and were recovered our own car without the cops, its actually best this way, if the cops find your car they actually will steal parts from your car before handing it back yo you Iv heard of many cases like this

I've spent 24h in south Africa and from the numerous people I've spoken to:

-everyone believes the country will collapse within 10 years
-the whites want nothing to do with the blacks
-the blacks hate the whites
-everyone has been mugged or robbed
-numerous people have witnessed a murder or have had someone they know murdered
-people with something to lose do not walk outside at night
-everyone owns a gun
-everyone has a doomer ngmi mindset
-everyone is either American style obese or look like a bodybuilder
-electricity is a rare treat
-everyone thinks their elected officials retarded
-most think homeless people bring it upon themselves
-they believe this is the future fate of America
-everyones scared to have daughters in this society
-bulletproofing their cars is something they'd all considered

Thieves try steal farmers animals, the farmer arrests the criminals and calls the police, police arrives and put the 2 female farmers in jail and releases the criminals.

The guy speaking is Wilem Petzer a well know SA joirnalist and youtuber who is now doing lawyers work.

How is the situation in South Africa now in terms of looking for a wife? Given how bad the situation is have the white women there become more humble or are they still as entitled as Western women? Many years ago I always remember South African women (especially the white ones) having big egos, though I haven't really met any anywhere in the last few years and am wondering if the situation has changed given the circumstances currently?

Some of those Dutch descended Afrikaans speaking women can be quite beautiful.

Back