• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Situation in the Red Sea

Some details have emerged: the ship is a Belize flagged, British owned and Lebanese operated bulk carrier sailing from UAE to Bulgaria. The crew was evacuated to a Singapore flagged container ship sailing nearby and is safe. The "Rubymar" itself is, reportedly, afloat, at anchor in the Bab el-Mandeb strait.

There was also another attack - a Greece flagged, US owned bulk carrier "Sea Champion", sailing from Argentina to Aden (Saudi controlled part of Yemen) was the target.

A third ship was attacked yesterday, February 19 - a Marshall Islands flagged, US owned bulk carrier "Navis Fortuna", sailing from India to Italy.

The Houthis military spokesman Yahya Saree claimed that the Yemeni group did not just target the Sea Champion in the Gulf of Aden, but a second US-owned vessel as well — the 37,900-dwt Navis Fortuna (built 2010).
The Navis Fortuna is registered under the ownership of US investment giant Oaktree Capital Management. No independent corroboration exists on that ship being targeted.
A third attack was reported by the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) late on Monday. At 18:20 GMT, an unidentified vessel was hit 60 nautical miles (110 kilometres) north of Djibouti in the Bab el-Mandeb strait. Impact from an “uncrewed aerial system” caused superficial damaged to the vessel's accommodation superstructure, UKMTO said, adding that the crew is reported to be safe and the vessel was proceeding to its next port of call.

3 attacks in one day, the very same day when the EU officially launched their defensive operation Aspides.

Ansarallah has for the first time utilized an underwater drone. Underwater drones have proven their worth in Ukraine with 1/5th of the Russian Black Sea fleet lost to attacks with (mostly) underwater drones. The underwater drone was intercepted.

The UUV, along with those seen in Iran, appears similar to a torpedo or one-way attack underwater drone (OWA-AUVs). Generally, these have a greater range than a torpedo but are slower, making them most effective against static targets such as ships in port or at anchor. The type typically used in Iran, according to observers, can be fitted with a short mast, possibly to observe the target before attacking. It is possible that the device can be remotely operated by a wire, similar to wire-guided torpedoes. This would allow it to engage moving targets.
Iran-UUV.jpg

A third ship was attacked yesterday, February 19 - a Marshall Islands flagged, US owned bulk carrier "Navis Fortuna", sailing from India to Italy.

3 attacks in one day, the very same day when the EU officially launched their defensive operation Aspides.

That is the most horrific conference room I've ever seen. It must give everybody headaches at least, if not seizures and severe depression. Typical that an Euro based organization would have such a space.

The British ship Rubymar sank. Operation Prosperity Guardian going well then.

Sorry, but this video is fake. It actually shows 2 different ships sinking - first goes under bow first, the second (after 30s) goes under stern first. None of them is the "Rubymar" - the first ship in the video doesn't have the cranes and You can even see that the name is different, the second ship in the video looks much closer, but the exhaust funnel is different. Photos by the end of the video show the actuall "Rubymar".
Photo of the "Rubymar" from lloydslist
Rubymar.JPG

That being said, it's possible that "Rubymar" already sank - Houthis claim so, and there is no rebuttal from the owner/operator or coalition navies. Industry portals report that the ship took water, is listing and in danger of sinking.
The ships operator, Blue Fleet Group, says the ship is listing and in danger of sinking
The Houthis’ claim was partially confirmed by maritime security intelligence firm Diaplous on Tuesday. The Rubymar was spotted half-sunk early on 20 February and would “likely... be underwater in the following hours,” Diaplous said.

Last edited:
Modern warfare is truly a battle is attrition. It isn't gung-ho, charge, Blitzkrieg, it is a slow methodical battle, to protect your flank and try to get your enemy to expose theirs by wasting their resources and running them out of supplies. As of now, it appears the Houthi's are whipping our butts. I am sure that signing up a million 80 IQ illegal aliens will fix this, lol.

Modern warfare is truly a battle is attrition. It isn't gung-ho, charge, Blitzkrieg, it is a slow methodical battle, to protect your flank and try to get your enemy to expose theirs by wasting their resources and running them out of supplies. As of now, it appears the Houthi's are whipping our butts. I am sure that signing up a million 80 IQ illegal aliens will fix this, lol.

Lol

There is no war here.

This is just a tax scheme. And the US controls the Suez now.

It's like the israeli propaganda that every iron dome rocket (firework) is 5 million or so.

Yemen is almost the poorest country on earth and we needed to believe they give the most powerful navy a hard time.

Lol

There is no war here.

This is just a tax scheme. And the US controls the Suez now.

It's like the israeli propaganda that every iron dome rocket (firework) is 5 million or so.

Yemen is almost the poorest country on earth and we needed to believe they give the most powerful navy a hard time.
They are giving the most powerful navy a hard time, they are sinking ships and causing delays in shipping. I'm not sure what more you need to see to believe that.

Yemen can be poor, but if they get support for Iran, and they can spend $10,000 to take down a $30 million drone, or spent a few hundred thousands to deplete 10's of millions in ammunition, they are winning the battle of attrition.

That is the most horrific conference room I've ever seen. It must give everybody headaches at least, if not seizures and severe depression. Typical that an Euro based organization would have such a space.
The whole building is an abomination: this room is locked inside a "cocoon", which is inside the main building's "cage".
europa building brussels2.jpg

europa building brussels3.jpg

europa building brussels4.jpg

They are giving the most powerful navy a hard time,
😂 yeah like the Palestinians with their "Qassam" rockets"? This is standard propaganda.

they are sinking ships and causing delays in shipping.
You watch too much FOX news. It's the US that's blocking the trade route. Not Houthis.

I'm not sure what more you need to see to believe that.
I feel the same for you.

Yemen can be poor, but if they get support for Iran, and they can spend $10,000 to take down a $30 million drone, or spent a few hundred thousands to deplete 10's of millions in ammunition, they are winning the battle of attrition.
Lol I can't imagine there is anyone who truly believes this. But thanks for repeating the state narrative. I might join Patriot Front and wear some khakis.

😂 yeah like the Palestinians with their "Qassam" rockets"? This is standard propaganda.

You watch too much FOX news. It's the US that's blocking the trade route. Not Houthis.

I feel the same for you.

Lol I can't imagine there is anyone who truly believes this. But thanks for repeating the state narrative. I might join Patriot Front and wear some khakis.
The US is blocking the trade route and making things harder for Israel and for Americans and the US corporations?

Does anyone else here believe this?

That being said, it's possible that "Rubymar" already sank - Houthis claim so, and there is no rebuttal from the owner/operator or coalition navies. Industry portals report that the ship took water, is listing and in danger of sinking.

The Houthis’ claim was partially confirmed by maritime security intelligence firm Diaplous on Tuesday. The Rubymar was spotted half-sunk early on 20 February and would “likely... be underwater in the following hours,” Diaplous said.

Looks like the "Rubymar" retained some buoyancy and haven't sunk completely - yet.
A cargo ship abandoned four days ago in the Gulf of Aden after it was hit by missiles fired by Yemen’s Houthis is still floating despite taking in water, and could be towed to nearby Djibouti, industry sources said on Wednesday.
(...)
Two shipping and insurance sources said towing the vessel to Djibouti appeared to be the best course of action. “Djibouti is the only immediate option where some repairs or recovery would be feasible,” one of the sources said. “It is too risky for a ship in that condition to be towed too far or in more open waters.”

Last edited:
How much have the Houthi's already cost the USA? Maybe already a billion dollars wasted. The satanic west has not even slowed them down.

Details on the ship.
Two missiles were said to have been fired at the vessel, with coalition forces responding. Security company Africa Risk Compliance said a commercial vessel was hit by an aerial drone. “The attack has caused a fire on board. Authorities are investigating the incident,” the company added.
Ambrey Analytics said the ship is a Palau-flag and UK-owned general cargo ship. Its destination was showing as “Syrian crew on board”. The ship appeared to be heading from Map Ta Phut, Thailand, for the Red Sea and Egypt.
The vessel has subsequently altered course by 90 degrees and was observed crossing the International Recommended Transit Corridor southbound, the company added. It was reported later on Thursday that the ship sustained minor damage and the crew was safe. The ship was proceeding to its next port of call.

Looks like the "Rubymar" retained some buoyancy and haven't sunk completely - yet.

The Rubymar has started leaking oil and is carrying toxic cargo.

Best thing would be to tug it to Djibouti.

They are giving the most powerful navy a hard time, they are sinking ships and causing delays in shipping. I'm not sure what more you need to see to believe that.

Yes but, keep in mind our leaders want this outcome. All of those millions wasted - $$KA-CHING$$ for the MIC. Right now they must be loving the Houthis.

Yes but, keep in mind our leaders want this outcome. All of those millions wasted - $$KA-CHING$$ for the MIC. Right now they must be loving the Houthis.
They love the MIC profits and coming their way and the kick backs. I don't think they like the canal being blockaded and their goods unable to reach the needed destinations, causing more economic hardship on the west and add to it, the fact Israel is really making a bad name for itself in the west. I don't think we are far away from a politician calling Israel an ally and getting boo'ed off the stage.

The Houthi's have created some serious PR problems for the leaders in the west and so far the west has no answers for it yet. They try to get Israel to back off, and Israel refuses to do so. They try to bomb the Houthi's into stopping, and they only increase their attacks. It isn't a good situation for the satanic elites in the west.

Back