• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Shia LaBeouf officially joins Catholic Church

Can you stop being a Jew?
This is an interesting question that seems to be going around. Brother Nathaniel was interviewed by Alex Jones today, and the interview was so hot that Jones deleted it from his website. Fortunately there are copies of the video available.

Here is Andrew Anglin writing about it. Anglin is very critical of the Jews, and the first line in his article refers to Brother Nathaniel as a former Jew.

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/alex-jones-interviews-brother-nathanael-kapner-deletes-interview/

I'd say that while Brother Nathaniel is currently Orthodox and is highly critical of the Jews, I still think of him as Jewish. However I think it's fair to say he has renounced Judaism, so perhaps it is fair to say he is a former Jew.

Perhaps Shia Lebeouf will earn that status in time.

Ask Saint Paul.... Unless you'd like to reject all those New Testament books... ;)
Correct. Christianity is thoroughly Jewish. Anyone who reads the New Testament clearly and rationally can see that Jesus' primary goal was the conversion of the Jews. It's stated explicitly in Matthew 15:21–28. The vast majority of the epistles are concerned with convincing Jews to accept the New Covenant. The New Testament is steeped in Jewish literary tradition and linking Jesus with the Old Testament prophets.

Depends what you mean by "Jew".

Your ethnic background is what it is, you can't change it any more than you can your gender. However you can of course change your religion.

Many ethnic Jews and former practicing religious Jews, obviously in Christ's time and the immediate aftermath but also throughout history and continuing to this day have become faithful Christians and they are our brothers and sisters in Christ.

A jew can leave their cult or abandon atheism and come to the beautiful truth of worshiping Christ, but I will always view them with suspicion and would never give them a leadership role in any functioning society that oversees non-jews. The best bet is for them to use their conversion as a pulpit to convince and save other jews from their spiritual desert by showing them the love of following Jesus, and joining a true Church on top of that. Your mileage may vary with halves and quarters like this guy. Still, it is interesting to see another soul depart from degeneracy and embrace the truth. I wish many more come to this decision, but I don't count on it.

Christ is the King of Jews, so yes, one can stop being a Jew, by rejecting the King of Jews.

I pray Shia's conversion is sincere and if so, I am happy he has finally come home. No Jew will ever feel at rest until they bring Christ into their life.

Did you mean by "accepting" and not "rejecting"? Otherwise, I'm confused.

How can one belong to a nation if they reject it's King? Christ is the King of Jews. To reject the King of Jews disqualifies oneself from the Kingdom promised to Jews, so in reality those who reject Jesus forfeit their membership to the promised Jewish Kingdom.

How can one belong to a nation if they reject it's King? Christ is the King of Jews. To reject the King of Jews disqualifies oneself from the Kingdom promised to Jews, so in reality those who reject Jesus forfeit their membership to the promised Jewish Kingdom.

I think you wrote the sentence incorrectly for the meaning you want to convey.

You wrote: "Christ is the King of Jews, so yes, one can stop being a Jew, by rejecting the King of Jews."

You can write it either of the following ways for your meaning to be correct:

"Christ is the King of Jews, so yes, one can stop being a Jew, by NOT rejecting the King of Jews."

or

"Christ is the King of Jews, so yes, one can stop being a Jew, by accepting the King of Jews."

Otherwise it's incredibly confusing to use the modern word "Jew" and conflating it with the usage from two thousand years ago. A modern Jew is an anti-Christian. A Jew needs to stop being a Jew if he wants to become a Christian.

Otherwise it's incredibly confusing to use the modern word "Jew" and conflating it with the usage from two thousand years ago.
The only usage that matters. Modern usage is just hopelessly ignorant and is why people are so easily deceived.

Back