• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Pros and Cons of Anglosphere Countries

This might sound weird, but, are transgenders way more rare in the rest of the Anglosphere outside of the US? I live in a purple state that's turning blue, and it seems like the proportion of transgenders and nonbinaries have really skyrocketed in the past 5 years. Is it still super rare in UK, NZ, Australia, Canada?
They (trannys) are out and about here in Australia, mostly spotted around the big cities and yuppie suburbs. However I think they are probably on a much higher ratio in the US and Europe just going off my personal observations and from what I read here and online.

They (trannys) are out and about here in Australia, mostly spotted around the big cities and yuppie suburbs. However I think they are probably on a much higher ratio in the US and Europe just going off my personal observations and from what I read here and online.
Makes me think of this:
1701268368634.png

Australia is one of the best places in the world for non top tier people (i.e. people with more average jobs) to earn and save money (to set yourself up to escape the Matrix later).
Isn't the standard income tax rate around 45-50%, even for entry level jobs? What is the minimum wage and typical pay for middle tier type jobs you speak of?

List of Anglo-Saxon countries , ranked by quality of life and ability to raise a traditional family:

1. USA (your experiences may vary depending on which state you live in)
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. UK
5. New Zealand

(the Republic of Ireland is technically not Anglo-Saxon but but perhaps "Anglo" due to the English language direct English rule for centuries - it would be a joint 4. place with the UK)

Last edited:
List of Anglo-Saxon countries , ranked by quality of life and ability to raise a traditional family:

1. USA (your experiences may vary depending on which state you live in)
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. UK
5. New Zealand

(the Republic of Ireland is technically not Anglo-Saxon but but perhaps "Anglo" due to the English language direct English rule for centuries - it would be a joint 4. place with the UK)
Hard agree. So many deep red rural areas exist in the US, people there will defend themselves to the teeth. And will not keel over to tyrannical COVID policies for example like smaller countries, like NZ.

Isn't the standard income tax rate around 45-50%, even for entry level jobs? What is the minimum wage and typical pay for middle tier type jobs you speak of?
In terms of income tax rates in Australia we have a progressive tax system so higher income earners pay a higher rate of tax. But I would say the average wage earner probably pays around 25 - 30% of their income to income taxes. But of course like most countries there are a range of other taxes we must pay also.

Minimum wage is a bit complicated because there are different “awards” minimum wages for different jobs/industries. Also permanent employees and causal employees and trainees all get different rates. But in broad terms as a permanent full time employee you are looking at nearly $25 Australian dollars per hour (around $16 USD per hour per-tax) as a minimum wage. A full time median male wage earner probably earns around $1650 Australian dollars per week (I.e. around $56,000 USD per year before tax). Very similar amount for median male full time wage earners in Australia and the US but in Australia you would typically get more vacation time, more sick leave and work less hours compared to an American.

Last edited:
In the UK full time minimum wage work pays £21.700, with £12,570 treshold before income tax, giving an income tax bill if £1,826. On top of that £21 / week for national insurance (pensions). That gives you an idea how solid pensions are if a minimum wage employee pays about £84 / month and will end up getting about £700 / month, inflation adjusted. A total of £1,092 / year. Property tax of about £700 / year.

That's £3,618 / year, so far. Add £100 for energy. Another £1,000 on car related tax. An extra £100 on food. £4,818, so far.

£500 per month on rent or mortgage, take away the above tax and that from the salary = about £9,000 to be taxed at 20% VAT = £1,800.

The average direct tax for a UK minimum wage worker is around £6,618, or 30.5% of their income.

Last edited:
In the UK full time minimum wage work pays £21.700, with £12,570 treshold before income tax, giving an income tax bill if £1,826. On top of that £21 / week for national insurance (pensions). That gives you an idea how solid pensions are if a minimum wage employee pays about £84 / month and will end up getting about £700 / month, inflation adjusted. A total of £1,092 / year. Property tax of about £700 / year.

That's £3,618 / year, so far. Add £100 for energy. Another £1,000 on car related tax. An extra £100 on food. £4,818, so far.

£500 per month on rent or mortgage, take away the above tax and that from the salary = about £9,000 to be taxed at 20% VAT = £1,800.

The average direct tax for a UK minimum wage worker is around £6,618, or 30.5% of their income.
I haven't done the math, but in California if you have high income you get taxed at 37.5% by the federal gov't and then add 13% state income tax. So you're already over 50% before social security, medicare, property tax, sales tax, etc. And that state doesn't have cheap gas taxes like most of the US. You add in some high rent/mortgage and find families of 4 who make $200k annually who are scraping by. In San Jose a few years ago, they deemed $120k for a family of 4 as "low income". I'm not sure what the number is now, but I'm sure it's worse.

One thing I noticed is that the covid tyranny was particularly bad in Australia, Canada, and NZ. It speaks to a special level of insanity going on in those societies. People were banned from leaving their own countries, or even getting on a flight without the stabbie.

The UK, particularly England, was a bit more resistant. You could even self-proclaim a medical exemption from the masks. I would still put it below the US in terms of places to live, but definitely a step above the others. The downside is England is overpopulated.

I would still put it below the US in terms of places to live, but definitely a step above the others. The downside is England is overpopulated.
I saw someone post "Red states US > UK > Blue states US" and that seemed apt. Except I think it is a bit more nuanced than that... rural parts of blue states can be fine, or even suburbs of many big cities. Sure you'll disagree with most people's worldview, but at least people are more relaxed, things are still nice, and you can find high-paying jobs.

I saw someone post "Red states US > UK > Blue states US" and that seemed apt. Except I think it is a bit more nuanced than that... rural parts of blue states can be fine, or even suburbs of many big cities. Sure you'll disagree with most people's worldview, but at least people are more relaxed, things are still nice, and you can find high-paying jobs.
Very true. There's a big difference between, for example, Philadelphia vs. Lancaster or the suburbs of Pittsburgh. The former is descending into anarchy, the latter seem fairly normal still. Unfortunately, you're still subject to the Democrat policies, and they are rapidly forcing conservative-minded people to move away. So states like Michigan or Pennsylvania are becoming more blue.

I visited North St Louis recently. It's terrifying. People drive 50mph through red lights at large intersections(guess what race). I was told there was one spot I could visit because it's so historic that cops are almost always posted there. Besides that, don't get out of the car. And there are beautiful old churches and christian school buildings, all boarded up with shattered windows, and plants retaking the earth.

I asked about looking at East St Louis and was told that I shouldn't even drive through given I'm white. Supposedly the gangs take street signs down which helps confuse the police. Total anarchy. Makes you wonder how the water and lights stay on at all.

I visited North St Louis recently. It's terrifying. People drive 50mph through red lights at large intersections(guess what race). I was told there was one spot I could visit because it's so historic that cops are almost always posted there. Besides that, don't get out of the car. And there are beautiful old churches and christian school buildings, all boarded up with shattered windows, and plants retaking the earth.

I asked about looking at East St Louis and was told that I shouldn't even drive through given I'm white. Supposedly the gangs take street signs down which helps confuse the police. Total anarchy. Makes you wonder how the water and lights stay on at all.
The episode of "Abandoned" that featured St Louis. To think that this city staged the 1904 Olympics:

The series, as a whole, is well worth watching.

I haven't done the math, but in California if you have high income you get taxed at 37.5% by the federal gov't and then add 13% state income tax. So you're already over 50% before social security, medicare, property tax, sales tax, etc. And that state doesn't have cheap gas taxes like most of the US. You add in some high rent/mortgage and find families of 4 who make $200k annually who are scraping by. In San Jose a few years ago, they deemed $120k for a family of 4 as "low income". I'm not sure what the number is now, but I'm sure it's worse.
If you are self employed, add 15% self employment tax. If you are a regular employee, it is 7.5% FICA instead, with the employer paying a matching 7.5%.

In terms of income tax rates in Australia we have a progressive tax system so higher income earners pay a higher rate of tax. But I would say the average wage earner probably pays around 25 - 30% of their income to income taxes. But of course like most countries there are a range of other taxes we must pay also.

Minimum wage is a bit complicated because there are different “awards” minimum wages for different jobs/industries. Also permanent employees and causal employees and trainees all get different rates. But in broad terms as a permanent full time employee you are looking at nearly $25 Australian dollars per hour (around $16 USD per hour per-tax) as a minimum wage. A full time median male wage earner probably earns around $1650 Australian dollars per week (I.e. around $56,000 USD per year before tax). Very similar amount for median male full time wage earners in Australia and the US but in Australia you would typically get more vacation time, more sick leave and work less hours compared to an American.

The cost of living is much higher in country Australia than country USA if you're looking for that.

If you'd base it on the cities it's probably almost similar.

I use this type of maps when traveling before I decide where I go, plus Crimegrade crime level maps. Blue = white, green = black.

Screenshot_20231209-165620_Opera.jpg

Back