Propaganda of The Israel-Hamas War

the only responce to convenitonal warfare is gurilla warfare, e.g. real army people should be dressed in local peoples clothes, but they never do that, and hence why i question the whole thing.

guys cmon, why would hams film them self and then sent it off to the mainstream media, its such a joke.

but yes theres many layers of deception, including all wars are illusionary,

Yes, you are correct, "all wars are illusionary," but JAPS are not.

Amerikans are so brainwashed, seeing I Stand with Israel shirts worn and some very fat people in stores having bloodthirsty convos rooting for their zio masters who feed them like cattle that they really are, haha. They itch to start killing Arabs on own soil tho its stolen land too. What nutjobs. I remember how fat U S wannabe nazi trash were murdereing and attacking anyone who looked like arab back during 2nd Iraq war, in the South. Horrible country, good riddance

"According to Christophe Oberlin, eminent French surgeon, Mia Shem, the Franco-Israeli hostage recently released by Hamas benefited from the most recent surgical techniques, and that he recognized the signature of a high-level surgeon .This invalidates and calls into question the veracity of the testimony of Mia Shem's aunt, taken up by all French media, according to which she was operated on by a "veterinarian"."

This is the long term zionist project, not just "from the river to the sea" or all of Palestine, but the entire Levant region:

The Israeli flag is meant to represent that territorial aspiration, the two blue stripes standing for the Nile and Euphrates rivers, with the star of Remphan between them, representing that land claim.

Flag_of_Israel.svg

greater%20Israel.jpg

I think this whole "war" is fake.

It's the same propaganda over and over again since 1948. These ever lasting Jewish "wars" having people in their grips.
To me it's just a kid demanding attention, doesn't matter negative or positive, attention.

The whole point is to suck us in their frame of thinking. That it matters, that it's true, that we care, that we should pick a side.

The zionist Jews have always created / shaped /promoted / faked their opposition.
Also in our countries, isn't "anti-semitism" always on the rise? Did it ever decline?

Worst thing would be for the Jews to be ignored, and we would pray for the Jews to lift the veil from their hearts and accept Christ.
This has largely been the Jewish history in Christian Europe, they had their own spots in the cities, and were largely left alone; "you do your thing".

They wish they were persecuted.

I think it's still an inversion of Christ on the cross.

In modern society Christ has been replaced by the Jews on the cross; the holocaust.

So they fake the attacks on the synagogues, fake the attacks on Israel, fake the attacks on kids dancing, and if more people join "the other side", it's good for them! When 1000 people demonstrate for people in Gaza, they can claim to finally be persecuted! Finally!

All the ever wanted. To survive they need opposition. They need (fake) opposition to matter, to exist.

I think this whole "war" is fake.

It's the same propaganda over and over again since 1948. These ever lasting Jewish "wars" having people in their grips.
To me it's just a kid demanding attention, doesn't matter negative or positive, attention.

The whole point is to suck us in their frame of thinking. That it matters, that it's true, that we care, that we should pick a side.

The zionist Jews have always created / shaped /promoted / faked their opposition.
Also in our countries, isn't "countersemitism" always on the rise? Did it ever decline?

Worst thing would be for the Jews to be ignored, and we would pray for the Jews to lift the veil from their hearts and accept Christ.
This has largely been the Jewish history in Christian Europe, they had their own spots in the cities, and were largely left alone; "you do your thing".

They wish they were persecuted.

I think it's still an inversion of Christ on the cross.

In modern society Christ has been replaced by the Jews on the cross; the holocaust.

So they fake the attacks on the synagogues, fake the attacks on Israel, fake the attacks on kids dancing, and if more people join "the other side", it's good for them! When 1000 people demonstrate for people in Gaza, they can claim to finally be persecuted! Finally!

All the ever wanted. To survive they need opposition. They need (fake) opposition to matter, to exist.

Brother it's one of the few things real in this world. The genocide and ethnic cleansing is real and has been going on for decades. I personally have known tons of Palestinian refugees that told me their stories of the IDF pointing guns at them and forcing them out of their homes.

You have to be more skeptical of your skepticism. Otherwise you play into Talmudic hands.

^The muslim taxes on Christians in those countries applied in the middle ages, Christians in countries like Syria or Iraq had the same privileges as the rest. The major pogroms and genocides against them only came through zio-masonic movements like the Young Turks, or ISIS and other jihadis for that matter.

Brother it's one of the few things real in this world. The genocide and ethnic cleansing is real and has been going on for decades. I personally have known tons of Palestinian refugees that told me their stories of the IDF pointing guns at them and forcing them out of their homes.

You have to be more skeptical of your skepticism. Otherwise you play into Talmudic hands.
What have these Palestinians told you?

I know 2 myself, and they went with their parents many years ago, to them it was just a step to a better life.

The Israelis indeed walk around with guns and indeed operate a displacement policy and buy up many properties sold by Palestinians. That in combination with a lucrative emigration policy to Europe. Lead to the fact that many Palestinians move. The UN is an actor in this assisting Palestinians to move out of the country.

What proof do you have of genocide? I have seen none.

I think north is Gaza is now a ghost town today and a largely a theater show for nice pictures. Many people have been moved to tent camps, which are used to move them out of the region supported by the UN.

The UN has been doing this for many years. Create a "crisis", and "solve" it.

Some blocks are most likely demolished without any deaths, and the tent camps are like the refugee centers in the west, temporary housing after which they move for a longer period to a foreign country.,

Open snapchat maps and you'll see normal scenes. (in between the propaganda senders)
Busy streets, street vendors, cookies, kids gaming (kids seem to love fornite there as well). (below a selection of the last 24 hours)
d.jpgc.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

This is not a all out war. This is not genocide. This is just a continuation of Israeli policy which they have employed for many years slowly cleaning the region, assisted by their allies "Hamas"

This doesn't make the zionist leaders good guys ofcourse, or the Palestinian leadership good guys, none of these normal people are winning.

We are just being played, as were being played with 9/11, as with Corona, as with the moon landing, as with gas chambers, it's always the same show.

I'm sure within a few years we can book a nice vacation on the beachfront there, drink a caipirinha. Egypt already moved to the Americans after their colour revolution. Now get rid of this little patch. Spread em around Europe. (not all as the conflict needs to endure)

Last edited:
Christians have survived inside of Islamic countries for centuries.

Christians cannot even last a century before being geocoded around Israhell.

Muslims tax and reduce Christians to 2nd class citizens. Talmuds just straight-up annihilate them.
The Christian population in the Holy land was over 20% in 1945. Today it is around 2%.
Annhialated by Israelis.

Meanwhile, Christians were just fine under hundreds of years in southern Spain, eastern Europe, Constantinople, etc.
Christians in modern day Turkey are just fine.

Back