Problems And Solutions

PurpleUrkel

Catholic
Remnant
If you have a problem or a solution post it here.

This could be either a personal problem for which you seek a solution, or a governmental/societal problem for which you have a solution.

*Note the emphasis on SOLUTIONS.

I'll start it off...

Problem: US food stamp/EBT fraud, waste, and misuse.

Solution(s):

1.) Retna or fingerprint scans inorder to use your food stamp EBT card at the grocery store (this prevents the beneficiary from being able to sell their food benefits for cash on the black market at the standard rate of fifty cents on the dollar).

2.) Ban food stamp EBT cards from being able to be used at fast food restaurants and convenience stores (which charge 30%+ more than grocery stores).

3.) Ban the purchase of soda, processed foods, seed oils, candy, and items with high amounts of sugar. You may only purchase whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, stevia, honey, agave, real maple syrup, olive oil, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, water, juice, eggs, milk, and inexpensive cuts of meat with your EBT card. *(This will also save the US money on healthcare as rates of obesity and diabetes will decrease under such a system).

4. Users of the EBT food stamp system are limited to a total of 36 months of assistance over their entire lifetime.

Who was it that said EBT users should be required to pedal an exercise bike for a certain amount of hours every week, generating energy sold back to the grid, to offset their transfer payments?

We need to establish a baseline kWh adjusted based on BMI and age.

EBT is about maintaining a welfare voting block from both the actual recipients and self-hating secular women(mostly) that associate the welfare state with charity. It's easy to feel good about giving away other people's money.

EBT is working exactly how it was designed.

I have a problem. My business is growing and I recently hired my first employee. My business is a bit informal and I was a bit lazy in my hiring process. My first mistake was I hired a young, very attractive girl. When I hired her I thought she was maybe 21 or 22. As it turns out she is 18.

Unfortunately, our relationship has gotten a bit personal as of late. She said to me last week "I'm on my period" to which I semi-jokingly said "Don't say things like that to me." Although she is a smoke show and it is hard not to look at her sometimes, I have more fatherly feelings towards her than physical ones (I'm 50+ with no kids). She told me recently that her mother had beat her and that she had slept in her car for a night or two (which pulled at my heart strings even though there's a good chance she's embellishing the story for dramatic effect). When I hired her I just assumed she came from a good family because she was so well put together and she seemed fairly bright and well educated (she's great with customers, technology, and social media). Against my advisement she recently got her first tattoo and is now talking about moving in with her boyfriend. I am definitely overpaying her (even though she is often late to work) and I now feel bad that in an indirect way I am financing these bad decisions.

Somehow, even though I've taken on a serious quest for celibacy and a vow to never marry or have children (due to sex addiction and the inability to cohabitate peacefully with women) I find myself existentially fostering a teenage daughter with daddy issues whom, truth be told, I'd have trouble turning down if she offered herself to me physically. Of course I feel horribly about all of this. I can't believe that after all these years, and after all my experiences with women that I find myself back at square one with regards to white knighting and putting the p*ssy up on a pedestal. I'm so disgusted and disappointed with myself.

I know I have to fire her and I am making plans to do just that, I'm just not sure how to go about it? I'm worried that she could take it badly and get vindictive and try to hurt me in some way (legally or by sullying my reputation).

I have a problem. My business is growing and I recently hired my first employee. My business is a bit informal and I was a bit lazy in my hiring process. My first mistake was I hired a young, very attractive girl. When I hired her I thought she was maybe 21 or 22. As it turns out she is 18.

Unfortunately, our relationship has gotten a bit personal as of late. She said to me last week "I'm on my period" to which I semi-jokingly said "Don't say things like that to me." Although she is a smoke show and it is hard not to look at her sometimes, I have more fatherly feelings towards her than physical ones (I'm 50+ with no kids). She told me recently that her mother had beat her and that she had slept in her car for a night or two (which pulled at my heart strings even though there's a good chance she's embellishing the story for dramatic effect). When I hired her I just assumed she came from a good family because she was so well put together and she seemed fairly bright and well educated (she's great with customers, technology, and social media). Against my advisement she recently got her first tattoo and is now talking about moving in with her boyfriend. I am definitely overpaying her (even though she is often late to work) and I now feel bad that in an indirect way I am financing these bad decisions.

Somehow, even though I've taken on a serious quest for celibacy and a vow to never marry or have children (due to sex addiction and the inability to cohabitate peacefully with women) I find myself existentially fostering a teenage daughter with daddy issues whom, truth be told, I'd have trouble turning down if she offered herself to me physically. Of course I feel horribly about all of this. I can't believe that after all these years, and after all my experiences with women that I find myself back at square one with regards to white knighting and putting the p*ssy up on a pedestal. I'm so disgusted and disappointed with myself.

I know I have to fire her and I am making plans to do just that, I'm just not sure how to go about it? I'm worried that she could take it badly and get vindictive and try to hurt me in some way (legally or by sullying my reputation).
You need to go about this professionally, not just get rid of her because she’s hot and that’s a problem for you. Talk to her about being to work on time and that it’s very important for the businesses successZ Start keeping notes on when she’s late. If she is really valuable and helpful to your business then keep her and figure out how to work with an attractive girl and not try to get in her pants.

You need to go about this professionally, not just get rid of her because she’s hot and that’s a problem for you. Talk to her about being to work on time and that it’s very important for the businesses successZ Start keeping notes on when she’s late. If she is really valuable and helpful to your business then keep her and figure out how to work with an attractive girl and not try to get in her pants.
Thanks for that, absolutely spot on.

Over last two weeks I have come to realize she is in no way valuable to my business, quite the contrary. As for any physical attraction I ever had toward her, that has completely dissipated, as, like with any woman (no matter how hot they are), the more time you spend with them the less attractive they become. As the old saying goes, "Show me the hottest chick in the world and I'll show you a guy who's tired of bangin' her."

I think The Lord is just running me through something one more time just to make sure I got it... Heard.

The update is, I have found a way to get rid of her without "firing" her. I let her know yesterday and she's taking it quite well (she's actually concerned for me rather than angry at me). I just had to employ a bit of old man 4D chess. I don't know what I was worried about, it's not that hard to out smart an 18 year-old hot blonde. 😅

As they say on the farm, "Never get into a game of wits with a chicken (or in this case a teenage girl)," but I did, and thankfully I won. I dodged a bullet, and The Lesson has finally been learned.

Last edited:
Back