Preacher/Pastor Recommendations

Steven Anderson is hilarious. Even when he's attacking something I believe in, he makes me laugh.

Even those who don't like him can't deny he's great at what he does.
I really like the NIFB and their doctrine, it's very much aligned with my own worldview, but there aren't any fire breathing, hard preaching churches here in Australia (that I know of) due to our lack of free speech - in many states, hate speech laws exist - and generally more tolerant population. Very sad.

Even those who don't like him can't deny he's great at what he does.
I really like the NIFB and their doctrine, it's very much aligned with my own worldview, but there aren't any fire breathing, hard preaching churches here in Australia (that I know of) due to our lack of free speech - in many states, hate speech laws exist - and generally more tolerant population. Very sad.
There are regular Independant Baptist churches in Australia, not just NIFB. I've had heard visiting Australian pastors preach a good word in my own church.

Dr. Jason Lisle. I had the awesome pleasure of meeting this brother today. He is incredibly gifted and well versed on a lot of the scientific arguments against the Christian faith, being a scientist himself, and so he is able to provide a strong apologetic in defense of the Christian faith and against the secular worldview that is pushed as "the science" today.

Back