• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Prayer Requests

starlight

Protestant
Heritage
Woman
A thread for prayer requests.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't have one already (maybe there was already another one but I missed it.)

Anyway, please pray for my brother and parents who need some big time prayers. My oldest brother is schizophrenic and his mental state has deteriorated significantly since the last time they saw him. Please pray for peace in my parents' lives and that God and the Holy Spirit would touch my brother and grant him peace. Amen ✝️

I really hope your daughter's condition improves and I am praying for healing and peace for your daughter, you, and your family.

Thank you, she’s my first born and this is actually one of the things that brought me back to the Church, a promise I made. It really could be worse, her condition is open-ended, but things like surgery and pacemaker placement are possible outcomes down the road. She has had a procedure for it that was not successful, which we expected. As it stands, one would not guess she has anything and she plays sports. She has a rare CHD and even rarer is the lack of other complications that most have… but she is on a medication to manage one of the symptoms and it’s one of the less harmful ones, so we hope she can stay on this one because the others have much worse side effects, notoriously bad for adults.

We pray to St Luke the Surgeon especially. At one check up, her ekg showed abnormalities and moderate valve regurgitation, and they wanted to start another medication. A local priest had oil blessed on his relics and they did a small service for her and anointed her, and when we came back for another checkup, everything was back to normal and has been since. This was almost 3 years ago. So Glory to God for all things, even the trials, and thank you for your prayers!

A thread for prayer requests.

I'm kind of surprised we didn't have one already (maybe there was already another one but I missed it.)

Anyway, please pray for my brother and parents who need some big time prayers. My oldest brother is schizophrenic and his mental state has deteriorated significantly since the last time they saw him. Please pray for peace in my parents' lives and that God and the Holy Spirit would touch my brother and grant him peace. Amen ✝️

Private prayers sent for your brother and parents. ☦️ ❤️

A cousin of mine was coerced into take the vax in order to keep her job; she conceived shortly thereafter. Her child grew tumors in the womb, and when the child was born the tumors were listed as benign. However, as the child has aged, the tumors have become activated and sometimes grow, sometimes remain dormant, but the effect is massive stunted development.

The child is now two years old, still doesn't walk or talk, seems to be retarded, cannot eat food properly, is very small for his age. Doctors believe they may have to feed him through intubation because he's not eating enough. It doesn't look good.

This child never did anything wrong, but is forced to bear the sins of the world, for a vaccine that so many believe to be harmless, and suffers so many days in agony. The parents are besides themselves and it's tearing the marriage apart. Please pray for my cousin and especially her child, who is a totally innocent beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed baby.

A cousin of mine was coerced into take the vax in order to keep her job; she conceived shortly thereafter. Her child grew tumors in the womb, and when the child was born the tumors were listed as benign. However, as the child has aged, the tumors have become activated and sometimes grow, sometimes remain dormant, but the effect is massive stunted development.

The child is now two years old, still doesn't walk or talk, seems to be retarded, cannot eat food properly, is very small for his age. Doctors believe they may have to feed him through intubation because he's not eating enough. It doesn't look good.

This child never did anything wrong, but is forced to bear the sins of the world, for a vaccine that so many believe to be harmless, and suffers so many days in agony. The parents are besides themselves and it's tearing the marriage apart. Please pray for my cousin and especially her child, who is a totally innocent beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed baby.
That is such a difficult situation and so sad 😢 I almost hope the parents are ignorant that it was the vaccine that most likely caused their child's suffering as the amount of guilt would be unbearable. Hopefully, they're able to find support to help them raise a special needs child. I have a friend whose daughter has down-syndrome and, while it is a unique challenge, it really is about having the right perspective and making lemonade out of lemons.

@Atlas Shrugged Is your son deployed? Keep us updated. Still praying for him 🙏

Thank you for praying. My son he been found and is ok. He was suicidal. The navy said they want him better and there won’t be any repercussions for him not showing up. This has been internally devastating. I understand those thoughts. I have been there. Please keep praying. Thank you. He was on a sub for about 6 months but is stationed in Washington now.

I almost hope the parents are ignorant that it was the vaccine that most likely caused their child's suffering as the amount of guilt would be unbearable.

Way too late for that, the husband was against the vax but she got it anyways to keep her job, and now the kid is a wreck. I'm pretty sure he's extremely upset, with her, to say to the least.

Back