• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Positivity Lounge

The Vibe Shift:

It’s hard to say exactly how long it’s taken for the eponymous vibe to shift, but everyone knows it’s happening. For at least the last six months, not a day has gone by when I haven’t seen something, heard a statement, read a post, or had a conversation with someone that doesn’t leave me completely shocked—in a good way.

“This would not have happened a year ago. Vibe shift.”

The Vibe Shift I’m talking about is the speaking of previously unspeakable truths, the noticing of previously suppressed facts. I’m talking about the give you feel when the walls of Propaganda and Bureaucracy start to move as you push; the very visible dust kicked up in the air as Experts and Fact Checkers scramble to hold on to decaying institutions; the cautious but electric rush of energy when dictatorial edifices designed to stifle innovation, enterprise, and thought are exposed or toppled.

Speaking of vibe shift, I wonder if this is indicative of an increasingly vocal Gentile nouveau riche. This clip is deliciously ironic for a number of reasons: first, PBD and the immense social and cultural capital he has accumulated in the past decade couldn't have happened without Hart–Cellar; second, he has a very Semitic surname (from an Assyrian Christian father).

I just saw a commercial for "Quiet on the Set", a documentary about child molestation on TV shows at Nickleodeon and other shows. The commercial was on TBS during the NCAA Finals, a high ratings broadcast.

The depravity and pedophilia of Hollywood is being exposed to the point where the expose is advertised during the NCAA Finals. It's a pretty clear example of the vibe shift.

IMG_20240410_171334_436.jpg

I am going to be reading this thread today. I feel like I am under cloud seeding levels of diversity-depression.

I got you, Sir. If you only read one of my posts in this thread, then skip past the bouncing goats and kids learning how to talk -- who are certainly hilarious -- albeit not quite as inspirational as this man:

You have more potential than you can imagine

Well Done Applause GIF

^ Thinking about it more, feminists have served their purpose. I notice the chews no longer promote feminism. It's all about homos and trans now. Fems were always useful idiots and have been discarded, it seems like their cultural influence is entirely gone except for #metoo false accusations.

Back