Positivity Lounge

Ahh, so this is the positivity lounge! I couldn't find it earlier. Today I met strangers who were speaking Arabic. I was friendly with them and they weren't reserved so we ended up speaking more. I found out that they weren't Muslims - they were Oriental Coptic Christians. We had a conversation and one man said he wants to visit my church as well.

I’ve been ill the past week and can breathe out of both nostrils for the first time in a while and feel practically superhuman! Still coughing but much better than a few days ago.

A couple of days there I felt really rotten
I was very ill past week as well. Between the lack of sleep, the coughing, and barely having a voice, I had to make an effort to get up to go to church, and force my voice further there. I lost more sleep over it, but having a voice at all made me feel like a superman. Not to mention sleeping at all without worrying about the nostril thing.

All I can say is salt water.

I was very ill past week as well. Between the lack of sleep, the coughing, and barely having a voice, I had to make an effort to get up to go to church, and force my voice further there. I lost more sleep over it, but having a voice at all made me feel like a superman. Not to mention sleeping at all without worrying about the nostril thing.

All I can say is salt water.

Lots of water in general is good when you have a cold. I’m left with a lingering sore throat. It’s really annoying how I used to heal up so fast in general now it takes like a week

Lots of water in general is good when you have a cold. I’m left with a lingering sore throat. It’s really annoying how I used to heal up so fast in general now it takes like a week
I drank too much water at church, to not have a sore throat. Turns out the water leaves the body very slowly, so I was up at 3 AM because of that.

Salt water, however, is just absurdly helpful. Doctor insisted to do it in beaches, which he does every day, but I just put some salt in regular water.

You have more potential than you can imagine

Well Done Applause GIF

I drank too much water at church, to not have a sore throat. Turns out the water leaves the body very slowly, so I was up at 3 AM because of that.

Salt water, however, is just absurdly helpful. Doctor insisted to do it in beaches, which he does every day, but I just put some salt in regular water.
I put pink salt in my water for when I wake up. It's so good.

Back