• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Patriot Front (and other White Nationalist Groups)

And Patriot Front is marching around NYC today lol.

Can't believe previously many strongly disagreed when I said these were Feds.

Average Trump voters who want to sit at home and watch sportsball on TV and think voting once every 4 years will save their country, once the "darn Demonrats wake up" calling them feds is understandable. They are just the normies who will follow whatever the trend is.

If you want to know about this group, you can research on it. I wouldn't recommend anyone joining it, not because "they are Feds" but because the Feds are working overtime and trying to enact outdated laws to unfairly entrap these guys. Such as what happened to them in Idaho.

Thomas Rousseau is the leader of Patriot Front, he is in countless interviews and videos discussing his beliefs. And believe me, it is not a view point the Federal Govt. wants people to hear.

A "Fed" is a govt. official, who tells you to "go to the capitol and fight like hell" then goes back to the White House and watches you get arrested on TV while claiming "look at how loyal they are to me".

Average Trump voters who want to sit at home and watch sportsball on TV and think voting once every 4 years will save their country, once the "darn Demonrats wake up" calling them feds is understandable. They are just the normies who will follow whatever the trend is.

If you want to know about this group, you can research on it. I wouldn't recommend anyone joining it, not because "they are Feds" but because the Feds are working overtime and trying to enact outdated laws to unfairly entrap these guys. Such as what happened to them in Idaho.

Thomas Rousseau is the leader of Patriot Front, he is in countless interviews and videos discussing his beliefs. And believe me, it is not a view point the Federal Govt. wants people to hear.

A "Fed" is a govt. official, who tells you to "go to the capitol and fight like hell" then goes back to the White House and watches you get arrested on TV while claiming "look at how loyal they are to me".
Yeah.... I'd stay as far away as possible from organizations like this.

Just because his beliefs aren't align with the federal government... doesnt mean hes not a fed.

Enrique Tarrio from the Proud Boys was a federal informant. SO..... there's that. But then again... he got SCREWED on the J6 stuff.

On September 5, 2023, Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison, the longest handed to a January 6 offender.[89][8] Tarrio's sentence included a terrorism enhancement, indicating Tarrio's actions influenced "...the conduct of government by intimidation and coercion."[5] Before he was sentenced, Tarrio begged the judge, "Please show me mercy, I ask you that you not take my 40s from me."[90][91]

And Patriot Front is marching around NYC today lol.

Can't believe previously many strongly disagreed when I said these were Feds.

Body language is clear.

Agree on the body language. They are all fit, and they have that bearing that is similar to a soldier or a cop, but there actually seems to be a specific way that FBI agents carry themselves. Secret Service has their own distinctive bearing as well.

1705785469934.png

Yeah.... I'd stay as far away as possible from organizations like this.

Just because his beliefs aren't align with the federal government... doesnt mean hes not a fed.

Enrique Tarrio from the Proud Boys was a federal informant. SO..... there's that. But then again... he got SCREWED on the J6 stuff.

On September 5, 2023, Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison, the longest handed to a January 6 offender.[89][8] Tarrio's sentence included a terrorism enhancement, indicating Tarrio's actions influenced "...the conduct of government by intimidation and coercion."[5] Before he was sentenced, Tarrio begged the judge, "Please show me mercy, I ask you that you not take my 40s from me."[90][91]

Blue pill Enrique Tarrio is worlds away from what Thomas Rousseau has to say. There is a good reason Patriot Front wasn't at January 6th. They knew long ago Trump is a phony and a fake and told everyone to stay the hell out of DC. Enrique still believed in Trump on J6, telling me he is both blue pilled and not very bright.

Agree on the body language. They are all fit, and they have that bearing that is similar to a soldier or a cop, but there actually seems to be a specific way that FBI agents carry themselves. Secret Service has their own distinctive bearing as well.

1705785469934.png
They literally have videos of them training and that is a big part of their regimen.

Conservatives have two huge problems.

#1) Still thinking they can vote their way out of this when their own party stabs them in the back on every single vote.

#2) Thinking doing anything, other than watching sportsball and voting makes you a "fed". So, I guess now not having low self-esteem and working out is a sign of being a "fed".

The good news, like Rousseau has said is his men are the best and they don't need or want conservatives, unless the conservatives can learn how to become men themselves.

They literally have videos of them training and that is a big part of their regimen.

#1) Still thinking they can vote their way out of this when their own party stabs them in the back on every single vote.

#2) Thinking doing anything, other than watching sportsball and voting makes you a "fed". So, I guess now not having low self-esteem and working out is a sign of being a "fed".

The good news, like Rousseau has said is his men are the best and they don't need or want conservatives, unless the conservatives can learn how to become men themselves.
Thinking that you can resist the Deep State though organizations like this are foolish and a guarantee that you'll be infiltrated, co-opted, and persecuted by the State.

Larping in the woods with your buddies is great and all until it gets you branded as a terrorist organization. I am all for freedom of speech and probably agree with some of their sentiment... But this looks like a great way for single white men to get themselves persecuted by the system.

I don't care what this dude says... Everyone should stear clear of these sorts of organizations. As @BrotherAugustine has pointed out in other posts... street activism doesnt work out well for non-leftists/POC's.

Are you doing everything you can to not be taken seriously?

Your arguments are that of a teenage girl who can’t see beyond her immediate feelings. Completely irrational.

Thinking that you can resist the Deep State though organizations like this are foolish and a guarantee that you'll be infiltrated, co-opted, and persecuted by the State.

Larping in the woods with your buddies is great and all until it gets you branded as a terrorist organization. I am all for freedom of speech and probably agree with some of their sentiment... But this looks like a great way for single white men to get themselves persecuted by the system.

I don't care what this dude says... Everyone should stear clear of these sorts of organizations. As @BrotherAugustine has pointed out in other posts... street activism doesnt work out well for non-leftists/POC's.
This is the ultimate black pill.

If you can't vote your way out of it, and I hope everyone here finally truly deep down realizes this, and you can't organize your way out of it, then you can't get out of it. Organization is the only way out. I will never suggest an organization to join, but you certainly are not going to make it on your own without some kind of organization.

Are you doing everything you can to not be taken seriously?

Your arguments are that of a teenage girl who can’t see beyond her immediate feelings. Completely irrational.
So, you think we can vote our way out of this?

If not, then do you have any suggestions, other than to communicate in such a disappointing manner?

This is the ultimate black pill.

If you can't vote your way out of it, and I hope everyone here finally truly deep down realizes this, and you can't organize your way out of it, then you can't get out of it. Organization is the only way out. I will never suggest an organization to join, but you certainly are not going to make it on your own without some kind of organization.
I didnt say you shouldnt organize.

You build community through your Church. I've stated that MANY MANY MANY times.

There's nothing blackpill about point out that if you're joining a group of people that wears masks and challenges the government.... You'll be subject to scrutiny and persecution by the State.

It SHOULD be glaringly obvious.

I didnt say you shouldnt organize.

You build community through your Church. I've stated that MANY MANY MANY times.

There's nothing blackpill about point out that if you're joining a group of people that wears masks and challenges the government.... You'll be subject to scrutiny and persecution by the State.

It SHOULD be glaringly obvious.
Then this church organization will be infiltrated as well. It is all the same, a church isn't going to make it okay with the govt. or make it safe either.

It is going to take people getting off the couch, turning off the GOP, and if that is through the Church, or through working out and like minded young men, it is going to have to be done. Personally, I would trust a group of young guys speaking hardcore truths about our society v. something under the control of the Pope.

So, you are back to square 1. The Church will be "feds" as well.

FBI Infiltrates Catholic Church

Now back to why calling Patriot Front "feds" is a losing game.

It is the very same game as "DR3" or "you're the fascists". You buy into their frame, and then try to win them over. Once you buy into their frame, you have lost. I know some of you came from the PUA background and I am sure you remember this well.

The correct answer, if you don't want to support Patriot Front is either...

1) Never heard of them, I know nothing about them.

2) Who are these guys? Oh they say immigration has destroyed the country and lawlessness is out of control? Wow, they sound pretty smart, but I don't know anything about them other than this.

Also, if you are not built like these guys, with these proud postures and strong/healthy/athletic results, you need to get busy. This isn't going to be an easy struggle, being strong and fit is an absolute bare minimum.

Last edited:
Then this church organization will be infiltrated as well. It is all the same, a church isn't going to make it okay with the govt. or make it safe either.

It is going to take people getting off the couch, turning off the GOP, and if that is through the Church, or through working out and like minded young men, it is going to have to be done. Personally, I would trust a group of young guys speaking hardcore truths about our society v. something under the control of the Pope.

So, you are back to square 1. The Church will be "feds" as well.

FBI Infiltrates Catholic Church

Yeah... maybe.... but you're unlikely to get labeled a terrorist organization meeting regularly at your local church unless you're literalyl talking about overthrowing the government.

I can 100% tell you that I've had conversations on par with the level of discussion we have had here at my Church.... and these people have families... and our kids and wives all play together ect ect.

These sorts of groups like Patriot front are just going to ensure a dude gets himself TONS of glowie attention. It's a little bit harder to do that when you and your family are integrated into a church.

Now back to why calling Patriot Front "feds" is a losing game.

It is the very same game as "DR3" or "you're the fascists". You buy into their frame, and then try to win them over. Once you buy into their frame, you have lost. I know some of you came from the PUA background and I am sure you remember this well.

The correct answer, if you don't want to support Patriot Front is either...

1) Never heard of them, I know nothing about them.

2) Who are these guys? Oh they say immigration has destroyed the country and lawlessness is out of control? Wow, they sound pretty smart, but I don't know anything about them other than this.

I don't think you get it. It really doenst matter if its a losing game or not... or if you're buying their frame or not or whatever....

The reality is that joining one of these groups will get you on fast tract to being monitored.

SOOOOOOO you find the group that you can influence. It's much much much more likely that you can do that through your church.

I know you personally have an aversion to organized church by your own admission.... but suggesting that joining a secular militia type group is more likely to be a better group than your church is totally assanine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me ask you something....

Are you part of any groups? (other than here on the interent) Or is this all just pontification in the abstract.

Yeah... maybe.... but you're unlikely to get labeled a terrorist organization meeting regularly at your local church unless you're literalyl talking about overthrowing the government.

I can 100% tell you that I've had conversations on par with the level of discussion we have had here at my Church.... and these people have families... and our kids and wives all play together ect ect.

These sorts of groups like Patriot front are just going to ensure a dude gets himself TONS of glowie attention. It's a little bit harder to do that when you and your family are integrated into a church.

I don't think you get it. It really doenst matter if its a losing game or not... or if you're buying their frame or not or whatever....

The reality is that joining one of these groups will get you on fast tract to being monitored.

SOOOOOOO you find the group that you can influence. It's much much much more likely that you can do that through your church.

I know you personally have an aversion to organized church by your own admission.... but suggesting that joining a secular militia type group is more likely to be a better group than your church is totally assanine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me ask you something....

Are you part of any groups? (other than here on the interent) Or is this all just pontification in the abstract.

You will get labeled a terrorist organization at your church just as fast. For the left and the govt, the church at its best is a building with a cross on it that they can't figure out how to collect revenue from. If you are in a church talking about how illegal immigration is destroying the system, you can bet there will soon be a real fed there listening and recording. A church isn't going to save you, in fact, it just puts a bigger target on your back and an easily location to find.

I'm talking about why calling Patriot Front "Feds" is a losing game. So much so, that if someone is still doing it in 2024, I have to wonder if they are not really a leftist trying to get the right wing to distance themselves from the only winning message.

I would never recommend joining any group. Things have to get worse until joining a group is worth the risk. That is at least a few years away. Things just have to get so bad that these groups have literally millions of members and overwhelm the govt. resources. Until then, the best thing you can do is build your body, build your mind and build your resources through working hard and turning your money into valuable items.

I am not a member of any group. I have never been a member of any group. I do not recommend any group, Church affiliated or not. I recommend spending all your time working, saving, building and taking care of your body. No time for TV, chasing women, drinking the devils brew (alcohol) or other drugs. It is get serious time and I know for some the first steps are intimidating and challenging, but it is so worth it when you make it to the other side and have no desire for these satanic distractions.

You will get labeled a terrorist organization at your church just as fast. For the left and the govt, the church at its best is a building with a cross on it that they can't figure out how to collect revenue from. If you are in a church talking about how illegal immigration is destroying the system, you can bet there will soon be a real fed there listening and recording. A church isn't going to save you, in fact, it just puts a bigger target on your back and an easily location to find.
The Chruch is LITERALLY going to save you. I've literally had these discussions, as stated at church. Feds are welcome to come listen in. There's nothing illegal going on... just dudes from various ethnic bacgrounds (mostly white converts) discussing the very same things we discuss here.

I'm talking about why calling Patriot Front "Feds" is a losing game. So much so, that if someone is still doing it in 2024, I have to wonder if they are not really a leftist trying to get the right wing to distance themselves from the only winning message.
You're serious? You dont see how this sort of thing is so obviously an easily co-opted fed operation? The message can be winning in so many level and all that, but the manifestation of masked dudes marching is not going to result in ANYTHING other than persecution by the state.
I would never recommend joining any group. Things have to get worse until joining a group is worth the risk. That is at least a few years away. Things just have to get so bad that these groups have literally millions of members and overwhelm the govt. resources. Until then, the best thing you can do is build your body, build your mind and build your resources through working hard and turning your money into valuable items.

I am not a member of any group. I have never been a member of any group. I do not recommend any group, Church affiliated or not. I recommend spending all your time working, saving, building and taking care of your body. No time for TV, chasing women, drinking the devils brew (alcohol) or other drugs. It is get serious time and I know for some the first steps are intimidating and challenging, but it is so worth it when you make it to the other side and have no desire for these satanic distractions.
Yeah this is just an academic discussion on your end then. I'll leave the Patriot Front discussion to be for now as I've made the point well enough.

The Chruch is LITERALLY going to save you. I've literally had these discussions, as stated at church. Feds are welcome to come listen in. There's nothing illegal going on... just dudes from various ethnic bacgrounds (mostly white converts) discussing the very same things we discuss here.

You're serious? You dont see how this sort of thing is so obviously an easily co-opted fed operation? The message can be winning in so many level and all that, but the manifestation of masked dudes marching is not going to result in ANYTHING other than persecution by the state.

Yeah this is just an academic discussion on your end then. I'll leave the Patriot Front discussion to be for now as I've made the point well enough.
A building with a cross on it isn't going to save you. If there is anything illegal going on anywhere, you will get busted in the church or not. Like Thomas has talked about with Patriot Front, their focus is not breaking the laws and keeping their guys out of trouble and able to work and make money.

You think they are "feds" because they wear masks? Have you considered they would lose their jobs and any future employment if their identity is known?

As far as joining, I don't recommend it. Things are just not bad enough yet to join any group, Church or not. A lot of the guys joining are either autistic, aka the issues we face consume them to this level of anger OR they have nothing else going for them in their life. Things will get worse, better abled people will join or form their own groups, and then from there we will know more. For the time being, I would recommend any and all groups.

A building with a cross on it isn't going to save you. If there is anything illegal going on anywhere, you will get busted in the church or not. Like Thomas has talked about with Patriot Front, their focus is not breaking the laws and keeping their guys out of trouble and able to work and make money.
Who is arguing for illegal activity?

What retard is doing illegal activity with their church buddies and their families? You understand how nonsensical this argument is?

You think they are "feds" because they wear masks? Have you considered they would lose their jobs and any future employment if their identity is known?

As far as joining, I don't recommend it. Things are just not bad enough yet to join any group, Church or not. A lot of the guys joining are either autistic, aka the issues we face consume them to this level of anger OR they have nothing else going for them in their life. Things will get worse, better abled people will join or form their own groups, and then from there we will know more. For the time being, I would recommend any and all groups.
Look... I never said they were all feds. Read what I said.

I said they are going to be co-opted and infiltrated... And some of these young white men you're trying to proselytize to are going to get themselves in trouble when the mess up and break the law.

The founder was at Charlottesville. Clearly we saw how well all that worked then.

It's 100 percent obvious that regardless of their legitimacy or intent the end result is:

They create a caricature of the legitimate argument and serve to propagate the leftist notion that right wing militias are on the rise.

The one actual solution you've offered that wasn't just complaining or talking about how there's no hope is for men to join together anf organize and build parallel societies and now you're totally contradicting all of that and saying pretty every group is either compromised or will be compromised. This is why you are consistently held as example of a black piller.

The one actual solution you've offered that wasn't just complaining or talking about how there's no hope is for men to join together anf organize and build parallel societies and now you're totally contradicting all of that and saying pretty every group is either compromised or will be compromised. This is why you are consistently held as example of a black piller.
Really begs the question....

Back