• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

Reporter: "For the first time since 1975, this is the NBA Finals with two black head coaches. Given the plight sometimes of black head coaches in the NBA, do you think this is a significant moment? Do you take pride in this? How do you view this, or do you not see it at all?"

Coach Mazzulla refused to engage in a race-baiting narrative question: "I wonder how many of those have been Christian coaches."

Room silent. No answer.

What team does he coach? I'm a fan now.

Reporter: "For the first time since 1975, this is the NBA Finals with two black head coaches. Given the plight sometimes of black head coaches in the NBA, do you think this is a significant moment? Do you take pride in this? How do you view this, or do you not see it at all?"

Coach Mazzulla refused to engage in a race-baiting narrative question: "I wonder how many of those have been Christian coaches."

Room silent. No answer.

Never thought I would find a rooting interest in the NBghey but look at that!

Last edited:
1718155097198.png

This is really cool. The creature is so distorted from human but yet the features are instantly recognizable as belonging to a specific person. Makes me wonder how our brains are programmed to recognize these landmark features and how the AI is programmed to identify the same. This is pretty close to what I’m perceiving when I see the guy anyway.

Back