• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

IMG_9578.jpeg

I eat horse and rabbit meat, so my red line is bit further to the left.
All of those are food imo. I remember when people got angry at the Chinese for eating dog but I’d say even that’s acceptable.

1 Timothy 4:4
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

All of those are food imo. I remember when people got angry at the Chinese for eating dog but I’d say even that’s acceptable.

1 Timothy 4:4
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
sorry, I accidentally hit 'like' on your post when the truth is I'm not sure what the Orthodox stance is on that. According to a straight up reading of that part of scripture, it would seem that dog meat is ok, but I don't know if this part is meant to be read like that.

Anyway, don't mean to get into a theological discussion over it..

sorry, I accidentally hit 'like' on your post when the truth is I'm not sure what the Orthodox stance is on that. According to a straight up reading of that part of scripture, it would seem that dog meat is ok, but I don't know if this part is meant to be read like that.

Anyway, don't mean to get into a theological discussion over it..
Why wouldn’t it be meant like that?

Your dog friend isn’t going to heaven buddy.

Back