• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

tranny words.jpeg

The first time someone posted a meme about the new Romeo and Juliet flick I legit had to look up to see whether the new movie was some woke attempt to "reimagine" Romeo and Juliet as an interracial gay love story. It is 2024 after all. I couldn't tell whether Juliet was a dude or a tranny - at first glance I didn't think it was a girl:

1712768825366.jpeg

I actually kind of feel bad for black women like this because they are so masculine looking a lot of people really do see the picture and believe they are looking at a man. I did. Of course, we all know that their choice for this actress in this particular role was designed to elicit a reaction and then when they got it they want to cry foul against people who say the quiet part out loud.

Last edited:
The first time someone posted a meme about the new Romeo and Juliet flick I legit had to look up to see whether the new movie was some woke attempt to "reimagine" Romeo and Juliet as an interracial gay love story. It is 2024 after all. I couldn't tell whether Juliet was a dude or a tranny - at first glance I didn't think it was a girl:

1712768825366.jpeg

I actually kind of feel bad for black women like this because they are so masculine looking a lot of people really do see the picture and believe they are looking at a man. I did. Of course, we all know that their choice for this actress in this particular role was designed to elicit a reaction and then when they got it they want to cry foul against people who say the quiet part out loud.
I was reading about this. From what I read, it is not a movie, it is a stage show in London. They are the kind of small, LGBQ friendly theatre that has had blacks play key roles in Shakespeare for many years now. It's not surprising that some niche theatre would put on plays like this. They just ended up getting much wider attention because Tom Holland is famous.

Still, I don't feel sorry for them. They're using a mannish black woman to play Juliet because they want to be transgressive. So now they're getting the kind of reaction they were trying to provoke.

Back