Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

Shocked Cat GIF

Growing up I only ever got the hand and was constantly reminded how lucky I was by the previous generation. They told stories of the belt, and the switch, and the schoolteacher and all. It made me glad I didn't get abused while reinforcing the old school discipline method.

People who's behavior demonstrates having never experienced any of these have what I call Over-grown toddler syndrome(OTS for short). If there's anything they all have in common, it's being a leftist.

View attachment 5525
My mom primarily used a board, because she said it hurt to use her hand due to arthritis. Looking back I don't understand why my mom thought she had arthritis in her 20s and early 30s, but I think women can be a little hypochondriac.

Anyway, she told us it was permissible to spank a child on the butt, because the buttocks are made to take it with no risk of injury. She informed us it was appropriate for her to spank us when we misbehaved. She always informed my school teachers they could spank me too!

I'd say she spanked me quite a number of times, and I didn't like it, but I don't think it was inappropriate, and I agree that spanking on the butt is perfectly fine.

My Dad spanked too, but in the nature of things, I misbehaved around my mom more, because she stayed home with us while Dad went to work.

I still think spanking is fine, but I recognize the vast majority of parents, even strict Baptists, will spank a lot less than was normal 50 years ago, and will strongly prefer other forms of discipline.

My mom primarily used a board, because she said it hurt to use her hand due to arthritis. Looking back I don't understand why my mom thought she had arthritis in her 20s and early 30s, but I think women can be a little hypochondriac.

Anyway, she told us it was permissible to spank a child on the butt, because the buttocks are made to take it with no risk of injury. She informed us it was appropriate for her to spank us when we misbehaved. She always informed my school teachers they could spank me too!

I'd say she spanked me quite a number of times, and I didn't like it, but I don't think it was inappropriate, and I agree that spanking on the butt is perfectly fine.

My Dad spanked too, but in the nature of things, I misbehaved around my mom more, because she stayed home with us while Dad went to work.

I still think spanking is fine, but I recognize the vast majority of parents, even strict Baptists, will spank a lot less than was normal 50 years ago, and will strongly prefer other forms of discipline.
My dad was always getting my arse mixed up with the back of my head.

This is one of the few bits that SNL has done within my lifetime that's actually made me laugh.

For those don't know, once a year the two news anchor hosts write jokes for each other to read live on air (without the other host knowing what's been written for them). So obviously they write the most non-PC jokes possible in order to make their co-worker feel uncomfortable...

Back