Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

^^^^
“SAN FRANCISCO — Google has apologized after its new Photos application identified black people as "gorillas."

On Sunday Brooklyn programmer Jacky Alciné tweeted a screenshot of photos he had uploaded in which the app had labeled Alcine and a friend, both African American, "gorillas."”

^^^^
“SAN FRANCISCO — Google has apologized after its new Photos application identified black people as "gorillas."

On Sunday Brooklyn programmer Jacky Alciné tweeted a screenshot of photos he had uploaded in which the app had labeled Alcine and a friend, both African American, "gorillas."”

After that incident, Google had to block Gorillas, Chimpanzees and other apes from search.

A Google spokesperson confirmed that “gorilla” was censored from searches and image tags after the 2015 incident, and that “chimp,” “chimpanzee,” and “monkey” are also blocked today. “Image labeling technology is still early and unfortunately it’s nowhere near perfect,” the spokesperson wrote in an email, highlighting a feature of Google Photos that allows users to report mistakes.

So, this is actually a remake of the same movie?

It was on the TV at a friend's house on the weekend when I was there for a BBQ lunch and a few beers. I saw maybe 15/20 minutes of it but had no idea what it was called, it was enough to gather the plotline was that the husband and wife were both spies. I thought, "That's like that other movie I've seen, the one with Brad Pitt".

Back