Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

Warning: Language.

GZVAgIWXsAAulxq

I've heard from people I know who work for a big tech company here that once the pajeets get in to positions of power they only hire and promote their own kind over the local white boys.

I used to not mind the dots around here that much. I thought they were hard workers and genuinely good people, but they've become more numerous, stopped assimilating and started to screw over the locals. I like them less now and their food is smelly.

I've heard from people I know who work for a big tech company here that once the pajeets get in to positions of power they only hire and promote their own kind over the local white boys.

I used to not mind the dots around here that much. I thought they were hard workers and genuinely good people, but they've become more numerous, stopped assimilating and started to screw over the locals. I like them less now and their food is smelly.
I'm not surprised at all; any field that they get enough of a foot into, they take over, at the expense of all others. Hell, I'm a damned veteran and in my area in Canada I can't even get a job as a lowly security guard because they control that field. A sure case of the fox guarding the chicken coop, but here we are. It all stems from their degenerate, corrupt, nepotistic, kinship-based low-trust society. Western concepts of meritocracy, transparency, and fair-play be damned...

Back