• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Lyme Disease

PurpleUrkel

Catholic
Remnant
Real or fake? There seems to be a lot of debate about Lyme disease. I've heard conspiracy theories that Lyme disease (like covid) was a government induced disease produced to strike fear into the hearts of the masses and I'm wondering what guys here have to say about it?

I've had a lot of ticks buried into my body over the years but I've never had the classic red "bulls eye" around a tick bite. Nevertheless, one time about 15 years ago I was convinced I had it and took a brutal 30-day course of high dose doxycyclene.

The main reason I'm asking is, if Lyme disease is real, do you think it's worth avoiding states where it is most prevalent? Or is Lyme disease just fake news?

Real or fake? There seems to be a lot of debate about Lyme disease. I've heard conspiracy theories that Lyme disease (like covid) was a government induced disease produced to strike fear into the hearts of the masses and I'm wondering what guys here have to say about it?

I've had a lot of ticks buried into my body over the years but I've never had the classic red "bulls eye" around a tick bite. Nevertheless, one time about 15 years ago I was convinced I had it and took a brutal 30-day course of high dose doxycyclene.

The main reason I'm asking is, if Lyme disease is real, do you think it's worth avoiding states where it is most prevalent? Or is Lyme disease just fake news?

Real, but it is silly to try avoid states that have it, as its range covers most of the northeast and large parts of north America. Just wear long pants when you're out hiking, avoid walking through tall grasses and take a quick look around for ticks after you're done.

Also, the government isn't trying to strike fear with Lyme disease, to the contrary, the medical establishment has long ignored it and downplayed its effects. And yes, it is another lab-grown disease, created in Plum Island, which was a bioweapon research facility just off the coast of Lyme, CT, where they focused on deer ticks as a disease vector.

Ticks have been in issue in lifestock for centuries as known parasites.

So to increase production of lifestock, parasites were introduced to kil the ticks, so yes a parasite for the parasite.

1711602318943.jpg

From a report inn 1910
dd.png

So ticks can carry parasites, like mosquitos can carry certain bacterial parasites.

And it seems that these parasites can transfer in some cases. Hence we get these infections.

Hence we need doxycyclene. Which kills the parasite, the bacteria, which we can see under a microscope. (very real)

If we would look for a cause it's the experiments in the 19th century to kill all ticks, introducing parasites for ticks from other countries.

So yes it's very real. Like an infected wound can kill you, or a lung infection. (a parasitical bacteria)

Ticks can take parasites with them which can make us sick.

And if you don't treat you indeed might die. As you do from a lung infection.

@Cooper No weird made up labs needed. And no it's not ignored. And there are no "deer ticks" just ticks. Or bioweapon. This is nature.

How to deal with it?

Just don't mind, the fear mongering is nonsense, you will know when you get sick, if you have a red bump with pus flowing from it, you have a bacterial infection and you need to get doxycyclene indeed.

Not bad to take some pre-cautions as we do with mosquitos in high density tick areas. And not every mosquito gives Dengue or Malaria.

That's what I do anyhow.

From my understanding Lyme "disease" is really just a bacterial infection that is benign to almost all. Only a problem if you're severely immune-supressed for some reason. Tick-borne encephalitis/TBE (virus) is a legit concern though, if you live in areas where ticks carry TBE. There's apparently a few other tick-borne viruses that can be an issue, including the much talked about "meat allergy" virus. I think a lot depend on how susceptible you are, which again is a matter of diet and lifestyle etc.

Very real, not fake news, and I don't think it's any sort of government conspiracy. I just think ticks are filthy and carry a lot of diseases. I don't think it's necessary to avoid states where they're prevalent but I 100% think it's worth taking precautions to prevent tick-borne diseases. I spend a lot of time outdoors hunting and treat all of my clothes (including my socks) with Sawyers permethrin and use picaridin lotion of any areas of exposed skin.

Lyme disease is the disease most people are familiar with but they can transmit all sorts of other nasty things, like @Johnnyvee mentioned Alpha-gal syndrome for eg where you can't eat meat anymore, etc. I despise ticks.

Very real, not fake news, and I don't think it's any sort of government conspiracy. I just think ticks are filthy and carry a lot of diseases. I don't think it's necessary to avoid states where they're prevalent but I 100% think it's worth taking precautions to prevent tick-borne diseases. I spend a lot of time outdoors hunting and treat all of my clothes (including my socks) with Sawyers permethrin and use picaridin lotion of any areas of exposed skin.

Lyme disease is the disease most people are familiar with but they can transmit all sorts of other nasty things, like @Johnnyvee mentioned Alpha-gal syndrome for eg where you can't eat meat anymore, etc. I despise ticks.
Yes, there is a reason they cause major problems in dogs as well. I have a relative that I think may have gotten it, but is older, and never has traveled to the NE or anything. I think the guy was around the Great Lakes, where they are present as well. The diagnosis is notoriously hard to make, as well. I think that's what adds the mystery to it with the distrust in the medical system. Our immune systems vary A LOT, especially in the modern day. Think of it like STDs, which mostly don't bother those people who don't do lots of drugs or hang out with really promiscuous people, or low lifes, which usually do all of the above.

I assume Lyme Disease is very real, and not merely a smokescreen for vague symptomatologies like IBS or CFS (which I suspect are entirely caused by diet).

Does anyone know if ivermectin can treat lyme disease if it's caught early? I don't suspect I have it, but it would be nice to know. From what I hear, most doctors refuse to even consider if someone has LD because of their reductionistic thinking and arrogance.

I assume Lyme Disease is very real, and not merely a smokescreen for vague symptomatologies like IBS or CFS (which I suspect are entirely caused by diet).

Does anyone know if ivermectin can treat lyme disease if it's caught early? I don't suspect I have it, but it would be nice to know. From what I hear, most doctors refuse to even consider if someone has LD because of their reductionistic thinking and arrogance.
I havent seen any ivermectin protocols for Lyme, I think IVIG is a fairly proven, but expensive, protocol for treatment (correct me if I’m wrong, medical people.)

I don’t live in a place endemic with Lyme, but treating your clothes, tent, sleeping bag, etc with permethrin is cheap and very effective at keeping all bugs off at all times. The ones that aren’t repelled will die when they land on treated clothing.

I think modern vaccines play a role in the compromised immune systems that allow things like Lyme to take hold.

Last edited:
Back