Latest Swedish Lunacy

Heck, I like it, but you're pushing your luck, Christos!!! 😄

Seriously though. Let's try to live up to our standards, folks. I'm not eager to turn this into RVF but propose that we draw the line at the sporadic 'inspiring visual' if you get my drift. For example I would not want to see people start a 'hot babes in bikinis' thread like we had it on the original RVF. It's a slippery slope and before we know it we're back at 'Bang XXX'.

My 2 cents FWIW, I'm not the boss here. Just thinking that we should keep the place 'Christian and wholesome'.
The “would you bang “ thread it seemed like every other pic was a tranny

Offtopic: I think the anglo girls are actually quite attractive before they start going out every week to get drunk. So it how they age that really turns them into Karens. Of course including their terrible attitude that probably comes close to American women. Finland is my "rich" country of choice in terms of beauty and the weather helps people keep it real. However, they are not wife material sadly. It is like "polite degeneracy" over there.

Back to Sweden. I think even pro-Israel parties can help stop the immigration. Once the subject is no longer taboo all of the Swedes will turn on Mohamed and co. There are much more positive signs compared to the previous elections. I wish I could be there at these fancy dinner parties when they start talking crime statistics sipping champagne in their beautiful suits.

Yet, another large scandal in Sweden

Female Swedish police officers have been target by immigrants on dating apps, sleeping with them and then handing over critical police information to migrant gang clans, that have lead to four deaths.

“It is very serious,” PM Ulf Kristensen said, after 30 officers were found compromised through “strategically selected” sexual relationships, leading to at least four deaths in gang-ridden Sweden.

So these women spread their legs for these invaders, then turn on the very institution they are employed by.

Women should not be police officers! Reason nr. 13564.

Female "empowerment" and feminism is a shit test. Men: get women in order or hostile migrants will and they will use them against you.

Seriously though. Let's try to live up to our standards, folks. I'm not eager to turn this into RVF but propose that we draw the line at the sporadic 'inspiring visual' if you get my drift. For example I would not want to see people start a 'hot babes in bikinis' thread like we had it on the original RVF. It's a slippery slope and before we know it we're back at 'Bang XXX'.
To be honest all conversations about Sweden involve “hot babes in bikinis” 🤣

I just saw a PJW short about this on YouTube and was about to share it here before I saw this. Just think if the shoe were on the other foot; if it were Muslim immigrant women who were dating White Swedish male cops and feeding them intel on their own gangbanger brothers/fathers/cousins/uncles, etc. What would  these girls' barbarian menfolk do to  them? My guess is that Sweden would see a bloody wave of gruesome honour-killings. 💀 💀💀

Back