• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kaveman Crazies: The Bush Era, the 00s.

KulturedKaveman

Orthodox
Heritage
So I’ve been saying this in posts on this forum. I legitimately believe the 2020s Democratic Party is the 00s Republican Party. They are nearly identical in intention. The only difference - “if we make it gay we’re cool now?” Also 00s libertarianism to 2020s is “if we make it christian and straight we’re conservatives right?” Seems to be a thing. I want to have a thread to discuss what caused this flip? If I’m just a schizoid and there’s no flip, what might have caused this illusion of a flip? In leftist circles I hear about a conservative liberal flip in the 60s. “The southern strategy” is what they call it. Are we living through something similar?

There is no flip. Republicans are just Democrats in slow-motion. There was no flip in the 60s either. That is Democrat propaganda to suppress their KKK origin. Blacks voted for Republicans since the Civil War. That changed in the 60s when Barry Goldwater, the Republican nominee for President, voted against the Civil Rights Act.
So there WAS a flip. You said it yourself. Can you elaborate on Goldwater?

So there WAS a flip. You said it yourself. Can you elaborate on Goldwater?
There was no ideological flip. The way the Democrats say it, they make it sound like all the Republicans decided to become conservatives and the Democrats decided to become liberals out of the blue. That's not what happened. The Democrats were the same racists they always were. "Southern Strategy" is no different than "Russian Collusion." It's Democrat propaganda. Goldwater supported civil rights. He voted against the Civil Rights Act because he saw that it was a cheap power grab on the part of the Fed. Democrats spun it as him dunking on black people to appeal to white southerners, which was successful. Goldwater was considered too far-right even for most Republicans, hence his famous quote:

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

He would've made for a great president. Would've been far better than LBJ, that's for sure.

Lbj gave us the Vietnam war to kill the youth, the great society to break up families and create future generations of children with no father,

Goldwater is a footnote. He is known for being pro gay and having gays in the military “you don’t have to be straight to shoot straight”

And probably would have fit right in with globo homo.

We were hosed , basically under control by (((the military arms industrial complex , ))) as warned by Eisenhower

Goldwater is a footnote. He is known for being pro gay and having gays in the military “you don’t have to be straight to shoot straight”

And probably would have fit right in with globo homo.
Sending gays to the front lines pretty much solves the LGBT issue.

Goldwater was a true libertarian. He was probably the last chance for small government in America. Funny how "extremism" in the 60's meant small government, anti-commie big government. He eventually took socially liberal stances because he wanted be consistent in limiting the power of the government. He believed that the politician was meant to be a civil servant, not the other way around. I don't think it's fair to lump him in with globohomo. His policy stances were antithetical to what globohomo is propping up today.

Compare that to globohomo, which takes up socially liberal stances to give themselves an excuse to keep expanding their power through the size of the government. That is the exactly what they did when they voted in the Civil Rights Act and LBJ.

Sending gays to the front lines pretty much solves the LGBT issue.

Goldwater was a true libertarian. He was probably the last chance for small government in America. Funny how "extremism" in the 60's meant small government, anti-commie big government. He eventually took socially liberal stances because he wanted be consistent in limiting the power of the government. He believed that the politician was meant to be a civil servant, not the other way around. I don't think it's fair to lump him in with globohomo. His policy stances were antithetical to what globohomo is propping up today.

Compare that to globohomo, which takes up socially liberal stances to give themselves an excuse to keep expanding their power through the size of the government. That is the exactly what they did when they voted in the Civil Rights Act and LBJ.
“Globohomo - the practice of taking up socially liberal stances to give themselves an excuse to keep expanding centralized bureaucratic power.” Thanks for that Godfather.

I started this thread because I noticed before the ‘08 crash when I was a teen, they tried to do the same thing with “‘dem turrurists.” Just a bureaucracy looking for excuses to centralize and expand its power.

Back