• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jordan Peterson Thread

A friend of mine and my brother raved about his book 12 Rules for Life some years ago and I bought it, but wasn't overly impressed. He has said some things I agree with in the past, but lately he's pushed an agenda to remove anonymity from the internet and is essentially a Zionist shill. I have little respect for him.

I do not understand why so many Christians are obsessed with this guy.
There is a lot of overlap between Christian circles and self-improvement ones. Jordan is on the latter, and his main thing is that he's a conservative. I feel bad for the people who buy into his self-improvement things since they're basically common sense. If you can't clean your room without a university professor telling you to do so in 20 pages, there are bigger worries in your life.

You mean Judas Peterstein?

Eta

I read his maps of meaning book. I wanted to play in traffic afterwards. All gobbildy gook
He describes a particularly disturbing dream involving his grandmother in Maps of Meaning that raises some big questions about his childhood. I'm not sure if it is OK to post about it on here, though.

He's still at the core a liberal who over-metaphorizes scripture to reach a wider audience of people that can unite around some idea of stories and morality.

"I would encourage you all to get the d*mn vaccine"

Now he's calling the UN an evil joke in response to the UN saying it is prohibited to cause such a humanitarian crises in Gaza where 44% of the population is 14 years old or younger.
Using all the buzz words, "countersemitic," ect. is friendly with Netanyahu (did an interview with him supporting Israel,) basically supports the President of Israel calling all citizens of Gaza guilty.

But he's also visited Mount Athos recently, has visited Orthodox Churches in the past, and says positive things like this about Orthodoxy:

Will he ever make the full jump to Christ, to The Church? Is he ignorant, or influenced by love money? Does he know what he's doing, trying to attract attention from as many angles as he can get? I don't know, Jonathan Pageau may see something in Jordan that I don't. I personally haven't once jumped on the "Jordan is Christian now" train, I have to see more than what has been shown. And I am incredibly uninterested in any of his content.

1/3 This is a long post but it needs to be said.

People keep saying this about Peterson, that his flirtation with Christianity is part of his long individualised journey but I see it differently..
Its not that he's just some confused intellectual who will gradually see the light.
Peterson is/was a long term operation deployed on us by the usual suspects.

On RVF we kept seeing this: people were posting this info at the top of the page and then others were saying mid-page "why is he acting this way?". Two posts below. "He's a boomer, he doesn't get it.." with all this information pretty much sitting there at the top of the same page.

At the risk of re-stating: Peterson has been run by Jewish power brokers and powerful NWO Globalist jews for a LONG time. It was just initially disguised.

He did his post-doctoral work under Maurice Dongier.
Dongier obtained his degree in psychiatry in 1954 at McGill University, training at the Allan Memorial Institute.
The Allan Memorial Institute was founded and directed by Donald Ewen Cameron, who was contracted by the CIA to conduct MKUltra mind control experiments at McGill between the years 1957 and 1964.

After completing his post-doc, Peterson then went on to teach at Harvard for five years, taking up Timothy Leary’s old position.

Again, the guy occupied the Timothy Leary chair at the Harvard psychology dept.
That is important here.
Who was Leary?
Leary was a CIA-sponsored academic/pop cult figure who built a large following among young men in the 60s, aimed at dumbing down leftists and turning them into atomized individuals, steering them away from their Christian conservative roots with a program of fake self-enlightenment.
Timothy Leary was a key operative of ‘woke’ cultural Marxism, proclaiming in 1967 that a new race will evolve to replace the old.

Interviewer - why do you call yourself "Spokesfrog"? What have you set yourself up as a spokesman for these people?"
Peterson - "Well, we are entering a New World."

After urging Congress to make drugs like LSD illegal, Tim Leary shows up in the San Francisco area preaching a Madison Avenue style message of “tune in, turn on, drop out”. **The idea was to focus rebellious energies on navel gazing** .

Jewish Allen Cohen another character in this battle of the cultures, said, “Hippies felt they were agents of a dawning of a new age. **An age in which the warrior spirit that vaulted western man to domination would be dissolved** in the spiritual transcendence of the saint.”

In December 1965, Jewish Bill Graham (aka Wulf Grajonca) came in and got control of The Fillmore theater in San Francisco after its black owner mysteriously died.
Suddenly, the great black vocalists of that era made way for the introduction of psychedelic acid-rock bands.
Also arriving on the scene was the “Breaking Bad” biochemist drug cooker of the era, one Dr. Alexander “Sasha” Shulgin, Jewish (again).
Somehow Shulgin managed to obtain a DEA Schedule I permit to concoct 230 psychoactive compounds (including ecstasy) that just so happened to make the rounds, spreading rapidly in the Bay Area and eventually the country.
At this time, Shulgin was also appointed by Jewish Bob Sager, the head of the U.S. DEA’s Western Laboratories, to advise on drug compounds, including providing samples.
The scene’s movers and shakers rarely, if ever, suffered any serious legal consequences for their rampant and very open use of — and sometimes trafficking of — illicit drugs.

**The question posed is why, if these people were really challenging the status quo, did the state not use its law enforcement powers to silence troublemakers?

Because it was all astro turfed by the Zionist establishment because they wanted to disarm young, military aged males**.
Who cultivated Peterson long before… when he was in the wilderness in terms of celebrity?
The same Zionist establishment.
Jewish psychologist Norman Doidge, who’s a colleague and personal friend of Peterson and with whom he sometimes gives talks, wrote the foreword to Peterson’s book “12 Rules for Life.” Dodge also comes out of the **Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI)** network.
In the book foreword, Doidge wrote that a Jewish TV producer named Wodek Szemberg, who was **“always on the lookout for potential public intellectuals,” met Peterson in 2004**.
Szemberg worked at TV Ontario producing a show called “The Agenda,” and **it was also involved with CIGI**.

The CIGI (Centre for International Governance Innovation) is a globalist enterprise/school in Kitchener/Waterloo, Canada, and it is run by Jewish tycoon Jim Balsillie .
Jewish Jim Balsillie is a very shady character. A mover and a shaker but much disliked for his questionable financial moves and questionable honesty.

Balsillie was a former CEO of Blackberry’s Research in Motion. **Jordan Peterson and Balsillie worked together on something called Resilient People, Resilient Planet** whilst Peterson was involved with the Globalist UN between 2009 and 2012.
That doesnt sound very globalist does it?

**Balsillie awarded George Soros with the CIC Globalist of the Year award on Nov. 15, 2010, in Toronto, Canada** .
“Globalist of the Year”? “Awarded to Jewish social engineer George Soros?” what an award. And it goes to the **George Soros” from the Jewish man whose network has swooped up Jordan Peterson - who is being groomed to be the future enemy of all the ‘Woke’ causes bankrolled by George Soros in the years to come???

Peterson was put in place by these jewish people, these think-tank mentors, on a U.N. panel that produced a document that is essentially a NWO blueprint.
This document was later built upon and referenced by a U.N. panel that Jewish John Podesta sat on called **”The United Nations High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post-2015 Development Agenda”** .
John Podesta.. the manager of Hilary Clinton’s 2016 campaign..
And which powerful Hollywood agency worked hand in glove with Hilary Clinton campaign in 2016? CAA Agency.
And who is Jordan Peterson signed with and who deals with all his business deals? The self same CAA Agency, who also do a lot of work with the World Economic Forum.
In 2018 Peterson went and schmoozed away from the cameras with his buddies at the Trilateral Commission at its conference in Slovenia. The Trilateral Commission are right up there with the WEF, Black Rock and Mossad.

Suffice to say, Peterson had help in his astro-turfed path to fame, lots of it.

2/3
But to what end? Jewish controlled Tommy Robinson misleads and thwarts the agency of working class Britons who are upset at the 1000s of children raped by Muslim gangs with the connivance of corrupt government and authorities.
To what end was Peterson engineered into the public psyche and signal boosted in the media?

Well if the ‘young white males’ who make up his followers (as we are so often told) were to look into what is being done to them and how they are struggling they would invariably come across the same malefactors.
The Zionist power brokers who control Finance, Media, Governments etc.

Another poster on here (Roe vs Wade thread) said, (and I paraphrase):
"An Instagram account which usually centres around labour and the frustrations of workers not being paid what they feel they are worth is called @****ouiquit. The problem is that our economies have been finance based instead of labor based, and that as a result, labor and the average person gets progressively more screwed while the mostly Jewish financiers at the top get fabulously wealthy.
We see this all over the place now, but one thing missing is the supposed focus on labor, which many theorise was an element removed from the debate when people like Jewish Foucault and the Jewish Frankfurt School made the deal with the modern left:

"Give us unlimited sexual liberation, and we will not criticize your economic system"

Since then (about the mid to late seventies) we've witnessed the interests of labour take a back seat on the supposedly labor-friendly political party platforms (Labour in the UK and Democrat in the USA, etc). Middle school students used to learn about Caesar Chavez, a Mexican immigrant farm worker who fought against cheap illegal Mexican labor. What are the chances anyone under the age of 50 knows who he was? Crickets.

This instagram account which is supposedly concerned with worker rights dropped everything once the Roe overturn was announced and has been parroting nonstop pro abortion snark for the past 24 hours. Just as with Occupy Wall St, it was that easy to take a supposedly economic based / labour based movement and derail it by inserting feminism-sexual liberation into the discussion. Labour will always lose if they can't get past the idea that sexual "liberation" is more important than everything else."

Peterson will skirt around that but he will NEVER name the Jewish ideological origins of all this woke nonsense: be it Trans, be it Feminism, be it CRT/BLM, etc etc.
Jewish Power-brokers are disproportionately represented in the leadership circles of the White House, the Senate and Congress, Wall Street, International Banking and Finance, the Media, Publishing, Big Tech, Hollywood, Ivy League Universities.
They control the system that is short changing young men.
This is where Peterson’s Timothy Leary “Pied Piper” role comes in..

JP also is an academic/pop cult figure who built a large following among young men, and like Leary he received a lot of help from the establishment in building up his massive following.
His message is aimed at right-leaning young men, and like Leary's it also leads them to become atomized indiviuals, as it is a message of generic self-help that de-emphasizes family, faith and nation, just as Leary's 1960s programming did.
Peterson advocates a very truncated form of family and faith, completely removed from the notion of nation, which is the extension and full manifestation of those ideals.
His truncated version of family and faith is pretty much the version the CEOs, freemasons and WEF Bosses want for us.
Many will say: ”Peterson doesn't de-emphasize family and faith - he often talks about how having a family and children is the right course of action for the vast majority of people and how religion is the fundamentally important bedrock of Western civilization and ethics"
And his dalliances into Christian faith only mimic those of a true believer, ask Jordan Peterson if he is a Christian and you will be subjected to 10 minutes of Mumbo Jumbo.

Interesting that he constantly name checks the likes of PragerU, another gatekeeping venue that opposes somewhat feminism, radical leftism, now pokes the odd holes in climate change.

They have to give you some truth or people would leave.
PragerU similar to the Jordan will strongly support Jewish, Asian, African, Somali Nationalism but criticise any ethnic nationalism for any White Western tribe.

At this time - the first gatekeeper question is: "Are you for giving other Western countries the same nationalist right of existence as Israel?" If the answer is no, then you know that the guy is a clear globalist agent (PragerU/Daily Wire/Lotus Eaters etc).

To paraphrase another poster:
The elites know feminism etc will push the men who have their heads screwed on rightward. Jordan Peterson exists to try to make sure not too many fall off their table.
He says things that appeal to masculinity, but stops short on several crucial points.
The main ones being the need for collectivisation as a national, European descended people and a culture …and as others have pointed out his unwillingness to point a finger at the Jewish Power brokers. It seems like he's just there with a safe version of masculinity to try to stop people from exiting the playing field completely.

I think there is a risk to what he's doing (by which I mean a risk to the elites) that men who are switched on will go the whole hog and embrace the Truth. But my guess is that they consider it worth the risk for all the stuck half-realized men he inspires, who don't have anyone else to take them where they should be.

Looking at the efforts of Balsillie etc. it would make sense that the globalist elites want the edges of their playing field controlled with safety nets.

With the internet people will do research and they will find out that they are being lied to about Covid and then, by doing some digging, they find out about 9/11, the Frankfurt School, then WWII and then about the crimes of the Jewish Zionists in killing 10s of millions in Turkey, the Soviet Union and China.
Nobel prize winners like Solzhenitsyn and their writing are a source of these red pills.

Now.. look at that. Peterson is a self-appointed ‘expert’ on Solzhenitsyn.
He lectures and lectures away on “The Gulag Archipelago” Mention Solzhenitsyn and many will associate him directly with Peterson through whom they heard about him

A very notable example of Peterson shilling for his masters is his constant distortion and misapropriation of Solzhenitsyn's work for his globalist-compatible cult. He likes to portray himself as some kind of modern heroic figure in the mold of a Solzhenitsyn, while completely ignoring the fact that Bolshevism was a Jewish movement, as Solzhenitsyn outlined in his works which were subsequently censored.
If Peterson does not want to get involved in the “Jewish Question” or Solzhenitzyn's book '200 Years Together' to protect his position and financials that would be fine. But he has chosen to address it on behalf of his masters and lie multiple times.
We have discussed the video in which he gets questioned by an audience member about the hatred of the Jewish Bolsheviks for the Christian Russians and Christian Ukrainians that they slaughtered in their millions.

As mentioned the audience member gives him a copy of “200 Years Together” and Peterson says that “I haven’t read it”. The guy who is the self appointed expert on Solzhenitsyn?
He’s asked the question and he responds that “there is a lot to disentangle there”, promises to actually read the book and then says that he “can’t”
His obedient audience cheers when he says that he won’t engage with the question.
“Tell the Truth or at least, don’t lie” yet Peterson ignores his own advice. Tell the truth JP and talk about the people who put so much into communism. The people whose fingerprints are all over so much misery. JP's integrity is totally compromised.

So the cucking is nothing new.

But that was the point all along, from back in 2004.. wasn't it... when they were “looking for new voices”.

Remember, all Jewish success is due to high IQ and we should be happy and grateful to have such geniuses ruling over us. Does that sound like a principled and trustworthy person?

https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

He lied about the Ashkenazi IQ using data in a completely obtuse manner.

Now where this becomes an issue is the anger that Northwest Asian students (Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong descended etc) feel at being denied entry to Ivy League Universities. Harvard under jewish leadership basically runs a racial quota for admissions, boosting the representation of less intelligent blacks and making it much harder for Asians to get on to courses for which they are far more qualified aptitudinally.

Harvard admits 56.1% of black applicants in the top academic decile, compared with 31.3% of Hispanics, 15.3% of “whites”/(((whites))), and 12.7% of Asians.
A black applicant who’s in the fourth-lowest decile “has a higher chance of admission (12.8%) than an Asian American in the top decile.” They’re effectively operating a racial quota system, illegally.
Not only that but they are massively boosting their proportional representation of jewish students by lumping them in with all-whites, accepting a massive over representation of them and then claiming that there was no nepotism. They are just ‘naturally brighter’ (all the while they penalise ‘actually brighter’ Asians).
This is the kind of lying sophistry on behalf of one race alone that Peterson engages in. And has done for a long time.

3/3
And so I (and many others) are saying that Peterson is not just some boomer or confused thinker. He is not about to discover the Orthodox or Christian faith in a way that we might understand it.

He is not just someone that Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager and Bibi Netanyahu got their hooks into after a bad relapse.

The Germans thought they were being smart when they helped Lenin into Tsarist Russia. Accelerate the defeat of their Russian enemies.
But the people who Lenin was ultimately working for had agreed that Germany should be involved in a European war and that they would bring the USA in in order to guarantee the German defeat.
And so Russia would become a Jewish ruled hell realm. That decision was made at the conference of Vienna in 1812.
And Germany would fall into Jewish hands and become a permissive hell realm. That decision was made at the meeting on Jekyll Island in 1870.
The Titanic was sunk and the Federal reserve created in order to provide the money supply for the coming war.

Long Term Plans.

Dongier, Leary, Doidge, Szemberg, Balsillie, THEN Shapiro, Prager, Netanyahu..

In Vietnam they talk about the strategically important hill-tribe populated Highlands. "The Central Highlands are ...a delicate matter"
Such a Soviet style of phrasing.

The Jordan Peterson was... a long time in planning, a long time coming.

JP is one of the release valves in the system.

The standard is oppression and censorship, in that climate pressure builds up, during BLM and feminism grew pressure rose for white boys.

It's just marketing. Everyone wants to be heard, seen by the "Father" essentially.

In those weak those, the critical thinking is low, and we pick the "Messiah" that we get offered.

And Jordan Peterson seemed better than any other man available on that moment.

This indeed is not natural, it's marketing, a great story.

Look here, a professor in Canada, is going against the stream and they are threatening to ban him, but he stands strong against all the pressure that's building. Implying: What a hero. Fearless. Just saying how it is: "Men and not women", WOW!

If you think about it now, it's ridiculous. There is and was nothing edgy on Jordan. Not now, not back then. It though shows how oppressive the propaganda then felt. Every day it was: Bad white man. Bad man. Women good. Men bad. Black good. White bad.

In that climate they gave us Peterson. In that climate he could become big. As there was no main stream alternative.

And Peterson is mainstream. Fully. Just as Tucker was a release valve.

It's just politics. Marketing. Propaganda. And control in the end.

When he first burst on to the scene in 2017 (maybe 2016) he was great. He was absoolutely right about all the compelled speech stuff, and was also spot on about where all the trans madness was headed. However, now he just comes across like an extremely troubled and indeed dark individual, fostering a lot of resentment.

I think his best 'rules for life' are the ones where he's essentially giving self help advice to himself essentially. Because as a guy with a benzo problem and a daughter who doesn't exactly line up with how you'd expect his progeny to be - given his 2017 self presentation - he's as much in need of guidance as any of the young lads who attend his lectures.

There is a lot of overlap between Christian circles and self-improvement ones. Jordan is on the latter, and his main thing is that he's a conservative. I feel bad for the people who buy into his self-improvement things since they're basically common sense. If you can't clean your room without a university professor telling you to do so in 20 pages, there are bigger worries in your life.
Tim Dillon made a few strong comments about Jordan Peterson fans, but I won't post it here because he used some pretty vulgar language about 30 year olds who need a guru to tell them how to wipe their ass.

I talked to JP fan on a dating app last year. She admitted she had some mental issues and said JP was very gracious when she met him in person. Unfortunately she made a comment about her desire to set buildings on fire and our conversation quickly disintegrated.

Back