• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Israel-Hamas War Battle Updates

Complete failure of Israeli strategy

Only around 30 to 35 percent of Hamas fighters have been killed after more than seven months of operations by Israel in the Gaza Strip, US intelligence sources told Politico.

According to Politico, the majority of fighters who were members of the Palestinian movement prior to the 7 October attack in southern Israel are still alive, even as the reported death toll in Gaza has reached over 35,000 dead, mostly women and children.

In addition, around 65 percent of Hamas' tunnel infrastructure remains intact, Politico's sources said, and thousands of new members are said to have been recruited to the group in recent months.

The report comes as Washington has become increasingly concerned about the viability of Israel's stated aim of destroying the Palestinian group.

On Monday, General Charles Brown, chair of the joint chiefs of staff, criticized Israel's strategy in Gaza, warning that the failure of Israeli forces to both secure captured territory and eliminate Hamas from northern Gaza was hampering its ability to achieve its military objectives.

The comments by Brown were a rare note of criticism from the US military, which has aided Israel in its war on Gaza by providing military equipment and assistance through intelligence sharing.

That cooperation has polarized President Joe Biden's Democratic political base in an election year.

While the Biden administration has thrown its full-fledged support behind Israel's war efforts, some officials in the administration are beginning to offer more criticism of the Israeli government, particularly on its war strategy and the overall aid situation for the Palestinians in Gaza.

Around 128 people taken captive by Hamas and other Palestinian groups remain in Gaza. Israel's government insists that military pressure is the best way to free them, and says it will not end its war in Gaza until it "eliminates" Hamas. Dozens of the captives are believed to be dead.

More than half of Gaza’s Christians have fled the enclave since Israel unleashed its onslaught, and the Catholic Church is fearful about the future of the ancient community, Haaretz reported on Wednesday.

Before October 7, about 1,700 Christians were living in Gaza, and that number has shrunk to about 650. The Haaretz report said 450 Catholics are sheltering at the Holy Family Parish in Gaza City, 150 Orthodox Christians are at the St. Porphyrius Church in Gaza City, and about 40-50 Christians are living in the southern city of Khan Younis.

Both the Holy Family Parish and the St. Porphyrius Church have been targeted by Israeli forces. In October, an Israeli airstrike hit part of the St. Porphyrius Church, killing at least 18 Palestinian civilians, including relatives of former US House Rep. Justin Amash. At the time, about 500 Christian and Muslim Palestinians were sheltering there.

In December, the Holy Family Parish came under Israeli siege. Two Catholic women were killed by Israeli gunfire, and seven people were wounded, an attack Pope Francis denounced as “terrorism.” According to Haaretz, a total of 17 Palestinian Christians have been killed by Israel since October 7, mostly from the Orthodox community.

Cardinal Pierbattista Pizzaballa, the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, returned from a four-day visit to Gaza on Sunday and said nearly all of the homes of Christians in Gaza had been destroyed and that many were sheltering in classrooms at the Holy Family Parish. “They’ve lost everything. Every classroom is housing one or two families,” he said.

Speaking with reporters after his visit, Pizzaballa said, “The scale of the destruction I witnessed is unbelievable, and the poor living conditions, such as the lack of water and electricity and the absence of security, are dire.”

Pizzaballa also called for an end to the killing in Gaza. “What else can I say? I want to send a clear message to decision-makers. Enough killing! The war must end, and avenues for various aid must be opened to avoid an imminent humanitarian crisis. I hope this nightmare ends quickly,” he said.

In an interview with 60 Minutes that aired Sunday, Pope Francis said he speaks with the priest at the Holy Family Parish, Father Youssef Asaad, every day at 7 pm. “I listen,” the pope said. “The other day they were happy because they managed to eat some meat. The rest of the time they eat flour, things made of flour. Sometimes they go hungry. And they tell me things. And the other people there also speak to me at times. There is a lot of suffering.”

No wonder Biden is working out a peace deal. Israel is getting its ass kicked in this war and we Americans will not send our kids over to fight another war for them.

No wonder Biden is working out a peace deal. Israel is getting its ass kicked in this war and we Americans will not send our kids over to fight another war for them.

As if a lame duck puppet such as Biden has any control over what Israel does. Immediately rejected in mere hours afterwards.

As if a lame duck puppet such as Biden has any control over what Israel does. Immediately rejected in mere hours afterwards.
The entire world understands that Israel runs the US.
I mean, what other explanation is there for things like this?
Republican U.S. House Speaker Mike Johnson said on Thursday Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would soon address a joint meeting of Congress.

The king announces he will be coming soon, and that preparations should be made.

Israel's leader regularly visits the US Congress, where he receives more rabid applause than any American leader ever has.
It's the same way they applaud Dear Leader in North Korea.

Have major leaders, like the heads of China, Russia, or the UK even addressed US Congress before? I sure don't remember it.

ISWN-GAZA-06012024.JPG

Last edited:
How do you guys think the IDF will do against Hezbollah when their military operation in the North begins?
Similar to the war in Gaza.
Israel can win the battle: degrade Hezbollah's capabilities, destroying their arsenals, positions etc. through superior firepower and uncontested air supremacy.
But won't able to win the war: air campaign alone won't eradicate Hezbollah as a fighting force. To do so, Israel would have to launch a ground offensive and it would be fraught with casualties, much heavier than in Gaza. Because unlike Hamas, Hezbollah has proper military hardware and experianced fighters.

Last edited:

And it wasn't the only Hezbollah's strike that day.
They've also hit Israeli barracks.

And a deployment point.

^ Looks like an intel outpost.

It looks like Israeli failed to learn from the Russia vs ukraine war. The main lesson of which is that the battlefield became transparent: drones are everywhere, Staging areas will be discovered and tergeted: soldiers and installations need to be dispersed, camouflaged and on the move.

Back