Internet Censorship

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. "Birds of a feather flock together." These two deserve each other. The world is brutal and this naive billionaire and his crypto scamming queen (who is a 7 posing as a 9) thought they could play with the JQ big boys and not be harmed. Pavel was going around bragging that he has 100 million in crypto and cash yet owns no "property." A real Christian monk this guy. Should of sold Telegram and taken the money and ran years ago. What a "genius."

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. "Birds of a feather flock together." These two deserve each other. The world is brutal and this naive billionaire and his crypto scamming queen (who is a 7 posing as a 9) thought they could play with the JQ big boys and not be harmed. Pavel was going around bragging that he has 100 million in crypto and cash yet owns no "property." A real Christian monk this guy. Should of sold Telegram and taken the money and ran years ago. What a "genius."

The world is brutal yet you want us to join you in a random forest without being publicly known like Pavel the billionaire while his little mistress maybe put him in jail in Paris without any real reason why.

Maybe you're right that being Jewish extends your power of being a billionaire to being a Mr Purple where both blue and red combine into the perfect symbiosis of perfect globalism.

Why is the Telegram founder’s arrest getting tied to hacked data from Israel?​

‘One has to wonder if these two events are connected.’​

Mikael Thalen
Tech
Posted on Aug 28, 2024

Gab CEO Andrew Torba is suggesting that the Israeli government may be to blame for the arrest in France of Telegram founder Pavel Durov.

He will face a judge today.

Mario Nawfal: I don’t feel safe traveling anymore amid crackdown on speech online.

@MarioNawfal revealed that he himself was recently invited to interview an unnamed country’s president just days before Pavel Durov’s arrest. He’s now “very sure” that he “would probably end up like Pavel,” given his record of criticizing the country in the past, including for its crackdown on free speech, and of X's Elon Musk.

“I’ve added France to the countries that I would not go to,” Nawfal told Sputnik, discussing the Durov arrest saga.

“The UK with the crackdown on free speech, Brazil…Pakistan is on my list of countries that I can’t go to because of having [ousted Pakistani president] Imran Khan [on the show] and supporting Imran Khan. I never expected France to be one of those countries, but here we are,” Nawfal said.

On Brazilian Justice de Moreas's order shutting down X:

The text of his 51-page decision is far more concerning and sweeping than the headlines suggest.

de Moreas’s own words make clear that he is attempting to strike a broader blow against free speech and in favor of authoritarian controls.

His opinion does not even try to hide it. He comes right out and points to Brexit and the 2016 election of President Trump as examples, in his telling, of the types of extreme “populist” outcomes that he is attempting to avoid by imposing a new censorship regime in Brazil ahead the country’s elections later this year.

But this type of censorship of a political and ideological nature is expressly prohibited by Brazil’s own Constitution.

Nonetheless, de Morea argues that free speech on X cannot be allowed to continue because the diversity of political opinions expressed on the site might influence the people of Brazil ahead of their 2024 elections. See op. at 31-32.

In other words, de Morea is arguing that free speech is a threat to democracy—a position that is as Orwellian as it is dangerous.

The opposite is true. Free speech is democracy’s check on excessive government control. Censorship is the authoritarian’s dream.

To dress up his decision, de Morea runs the warmed over playbook of labeling political speech that runs contrary to his own orthodoxy as “misinformation” and “disinformation.” But authoritarians like de Morea are not worried that people will be misled by the political messages they choose to read. He is worried that those messages will be effective.

At bottom, this decision is part of a live, ongoing, and global debate between free speech and censorship, between freedom and control. It is imperative that free speech and freedom prevail.

Or as the late NY Times editor John Oakes once said, “Diversity of opinion is the lifeblood of democracy. The minute we begin to insist that everyone think the same way we think, our democratic way of life is in danger.” Those are the stakes.

Last edited:

There is growing evidence that fake judge @Alexandre engaged in serious, repeated & deliberate election interference in Brazil’s last presidential election.

Under Brazilian law, that would mean up to 20 years in prison.

And, I’m sorry to say that it appears that some former Twitter employees were complicit in helping him do so.

Anyone with examples or evidence to this effect, please reply to this post.

Today, we begin shining a light on the abuses of Brazilian law committed by Alexandre de Moraes.

We have been forced to share these orders because there is no transparency from the court, and the people who are being censored have no recourse to appeal. Our own appeals have been ignored.

And now the people of Brazil are denied access to X.

Secret justice is no justice at all. Today, we say that must change.

@AlexandreFiles' bio/profile:
This account will reveal the unlawful directives issued to X by Alexandre de Moraes.

GWVlDDQXcAA56Mq

GWVlLepWwAALYtP

GWVlMl5W4AAF1GD

My friends bad news from usa, American department of Justice is starting case against blazetv and tenet media. They say they are accept Russia money.

Many good journalists work for these companies

Look at chairs behind durov. Look at red circle.

Take good look.

These are the chairs

View attachment 11873
Есть два стула. На одном пики точённые, на другом хуи дрочённые. На какой сам сядешь, а на какой мать посадишь

This is philosophical joke in Russia, it mean which chair would you sit on, and which one would you let your mother sit on?

Pavel durov love freedom. He has lot of trouble in Russia too, from 2014. In 2018 he almost get arrested and flee to Emirates after Russian police tell him to open phones of terrorists.

Pavel if you get out please come home Mother Russia is waiting for you.

At first I thought this was crude and in violation of forum rules, but you are right, it is directly in Pavel's picture background. Extremely bizarre.
Terrible joke btw.

Why is the Telegram founder’s arrest getting tied to hacked data from Israel?​

‘One has to wonder if these two events are connected.’​

Mikael Thalen
Tech
Posted on Aug 28, 2024

Gab CEO Andrew Torba is suggesting that the Israeli government may be to blame for the arrest in France of Telegram founder Pavel Durov.

He will face a judge today.
GAB CEO has a warrent for his arrest (a forged one) floating around on X, what a coincidence. Here is the link.

Back