Have you ever felt like you were talking to a demon while talking to a person?

A lot of people are very prone to suddenly talking about how much they love abortion or communism or trannies or whatever, or how much they hate Christianity, even when the conversation has absolutely nothing to do with anything of the sort. Definitely not normal behavior. Sometimes there's a vibe that they're trying to test you, see how you react, check whether you're one of them or a human. If you're human, maybe they'll scream to call forth their ilk to attack you like in Rise of the Body Snatchers.

Makes you have no desire to talk to anyone unless you're certain that they're true Christians, which are so few and far between that the very idea that I could have someone I could call a true friend sounds preposterous to me right now. Pointless fantasy. I wish my parish had a young adult group or something.

Last edited:
I had a situation happen recently that reminds of this. There's a girl I was really attracted to for a while, but I lost attraction after getting to know her more and realizing she's a whore and crazy.

So I hadn't seen her for a while and there's a place I hang out at a lot. Picture a happy, Christian and conservative atmosphere. This girl walks in and for whatever reason it felt like Satan had just walked in. Got a weird feeling and did everything I could to avoid her. People like that suck the positive energy out of good places, much like a demon or Satan.

It was actually pretty interesting to see how a girl can go from a 10 to a 0 so fast. I'm lucky to not be one of the chumps simping for her and her demonic personality.

Most people who have never been sanctified through baptism have demons around them, often influencing them. People who actively smoke marijuana have demons inside of them, same with drunkards. Even doing certain yoga poses and saying certain phrases or chants during those poses is a spiritual risk. I don't say this as a timid fearmonger but as someone who recognizes that either praying to a fallen angel (non-Christian religions) or intoxicating the body on purpose (altering state of consciousness where the interstice of soul and body both reside that demonic spirits float around and now have access to) causes these things to attach themselves and sometimes even alter the choices people make.

Actual demons in human flesh are rarer. I've seen some in invading migrants from Africa walking around Italy that probably just finished eating some human fingers for lunch an hour before, there was no "light" in their eyes, no semblance of an uncompromised soul, just blood-red subhuman scleritis and a vessel of pure uncontrolled impulse, the exact opposite of a sanctified and practicing holy man. Cannibalism affects everyone who engages in it, not just Blacks however. There is a very good chance someone like Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel have a lot more in common with these savages than they do with any normal person, their uncontrolled shaking fits are likely bouts of Kuru disease. All of the self-appointed elites are thus basically demons in a human skin, and if one were to expire in your presence I would pray so that the wandering spirit doesn't attempt to enter your own body, which it cannot if we have not broken certain rules.

Some people are so doped up on drugs that you can barely see the original soul behind the glassy eyes of the skinsuit. Homeless people in the USA are another case where I've likely had a demon talk to me. Think about these people, especially in the southern and southwestern states, who are outside in the heat day after day, passing out wherever, drinking piss poor water from canals, one day blurring into the next, eventually the only way they "stay sane" is by getting high. That's the real street life, it is so unbearable and inane that only those in a state of "altered consciousness" can handle the urban concrete jungle constantly without going insane, which they do just bit by bit. The longer someone has been out on the streets of a city, say as opposed to being in the wilderness and living off of berries and plants and animals, the more unnatural they become.

There are books on demonology that are approved by official Church sources, and books that aren't for they likely contain subversive incantations in their text. Study this subject only from a position of strong faith and if you have the slightest doubt do not tread in these waters. Just know what to look for in people who are afflicted with demonic possession, as demonic influence is a much lesser degree than full-on possession controlled (agents of the jews and deep states) and uncontrolled (violent murderous savages and the people receiving exorcisms).

Makes you have no desire to talk to anyone unless you're certain that they're true Christians

While these people are very unpleasant, do not think there is no value in talking to them.

For those who speak in favor of Christ now, Christ will speak in favor of on judgement day.

I see these anti-Christian people as a tremendous opportunity and blessing, and I never miss the chance to defend Christ whenever I can. These sinners are blessings in disguise, and it is a wonderful chance to earn favor in the eyes of Christ.

While these people are very unpleasant, do not think there is no value in talking to them.

For those who speak in favor of Christ now, Christ will speak in favor of on judgement day.

I see these anti-Christian people as a tremendous opportunity and blessing, and I never miss the chance to defend Christ whenever I can. These sinners are blessings in disguise, and it is a wonderful chance to earn favor in the eyes of Christ.
I mean, if someone is that hostile toward Christianity, aren't they beyond being talked out of it to the point where all you can really do is pray for them?

I mean, I'll talk about Christ to an agnostic/atheist if they ask in good faith (I'm cautious about proselytism because my understanding is that it's not the Orthodox way), but an outspoken abortionist, tranny activist or self-proclaimed satanist is too much, no?

What exactly is the difference between evangelizing and proselytism? I'm honestly not sure.

Black neighborhoods are full of completely demonized former people.
In 5:43 the demon reveals itself (warning for language):

I mean, if someone is that hostile toward Christianity, aren't they beyond being talked out of it to the point where all you can really do is pray for them?

I mean, I'll talk about Christ to an agnostic/atheist if they ask in good faith (I'm cautious about proselytism because my understanding is that it's not the Orthodox way), but an outspoken abortionist, tranny activist or self-proclaimed satanist is too much, no?

What exactly is the difference between evangelizing and proselytism? I'm honestly not sure.
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs."

Last edited:

It's been my experience that standing on the street, getting in people's face, giving answers to questions no one has asked...does NOT work and yields little if any fruit. Usually it results in pushing people farther away from Christ.

I have learnt over time that our daily habits, behavior, and actions speak loudest when it comes to drawing people to faith. Faith is quiet and unassuming and WILL be noticed by those who are truly searching and have open eyes and hearts. I have shared my Orthodox faith pretty much only with people who ask. Keep your answers short and don't offer any more details (pearls) than they ask for or can handle.

Here is a good rule of thumb:

Evangelization is a proclamation of Jesus Christ, allowing people to have an encounter with Him, whereas proselytization is a proud and convinced attempt to force others to believe as one believes.

Key Differences
  • Evangelization: Trusts in the Holy Spirit as the true evangelist, allowing people to have an encounter with Christ. It arises from a living relationship with Jesus through prayer, Sacraments, works of mercy, and fulfilling one’s state in life.
  • Proselytization: Driven by fear, using objectionable methods to seek converts. It is self-seeking and self-serving.

Depends on the situation and context. If an anti-Christ comes across me in day to day activities, then I will speak out. But I do not go out of my way to find them either. That is not how Christ had his 72 evangelize.

Luke 10: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 10:1-23&version=RSV

Note, Jesus does not send people from house to house, nor yelling in the streets, but to talk to people as they were found, and proclaim the good news. I basically do that my life, adapted for modern times. That's all we need to do.

Last edited:
Back