Gems From Heartiste

Maddox

Protestant
Heritage
I'm reading Heartiste On Game right now and I'm reminded how good his writings were. Since there are many quotable lines from his books and blog, I thought we could use a thread to discuss his beliefs and tactics for meeting and wooing women.

"Female engineers are the Holy Grail of male nerddom. Every nerdo anime fanboy with Dungeon Master on his resume dreams of meeting and falling in love with a cute nerdgirl WHO IS EXACTLY LIKE HIM so that his autistic social retardation doesn't get pushed to the breaking point like it would with a normal girl."

Dungeon Master...lol :D

He sure had a way with words. His banning was a precursor to the end of RVF1.0 and signaled an incoming assault from the "cathedral" on red pill/MRA/PUA sites. We can't have men comparing notes, oh no. He was on Gab for a while but appears to have gone quiet - kingofallnads.

Interesting to note (specifically today after the "Easter as TransDay" presidential declaration) that he referred to the leftist cabal as members of a "cathedral" with their own religious zealotry and dogma. Insightful stuff for 8 or so years ago.

I had a printout from his sidekick GreatBooksForMen of all the great books but lost it. If anyone has it, I'd be interested in seeing it again as I hadn't read many of them.

Was Heartiste the guy who issued the dictum: "Diversity + Proximity = War"?

Until this statement, I thought that I was a social conservative who was operating behind socially liberal and libertine PUA lines but afterwards, the Red Pill showed itself to be socially and geopolitically conservative to the point that it rejects the dialectical process.

The irony isn't lost on me to this day.

"The one fundamental to which I always return, and has never failed to reward me as expected, is this:

Women cannot resist the aloof and indifferent man.

Of all the compulsions hard-wired in a female’s hindbrain, this one is etched deeper and more enduringly. Every woman, to a greater or lesser degree, feels the burn of lust and the agony of love for a man who projects a “take it or leave it” attitude.

Note that aloof and indifferent doesn’t mean haughty, distant or uninterested. It means disinterested. It means that while you may love her and flatter her and soothe her and give her gifts, underlying it all is an attitude that tells her “I can walk if necessary, and find someone new.”"

What's crazy is being indifferent and confident works not only in attracting woman, but also in all aspects of life. Interviewing for a job? being indifferent to the outcome is a pro move. Telling people lies? being confident will make you believable.

In RVF there was a thread called "The Roissy Reader" which contained his best post and classified in relevant topics. Another forum member then created a downloadable PDF and MOBI based on that selections. Fortunately I have saved that file in my computer so I can read it anytime.

It really sucks that so many timeless red pill/PUA/manosphere contents getting banned or lost in the internet. I agree with the OP for starting this thread to preserve and use gems like these for benevolent purposes.

"The one fundamental to which I always return, and has never failed to reward me as expected, is this:

Of all the compulsions hard-wired in a female’s hindbrain, this one is etched deeper and more enduringly. Every woman, to a greater or lesser degree, feels the burn of lust and the agony of love for a man who projects a “take it or leave it” attitude.

Note that aloof and indifferent doesn’t mean haughty, distant or uninterested. It means disinterested. It means that while you may love her and flatter her and soothe her and give her gifts, underlying it all is an attitude that tells her “I can walk if necessary, and find someone new.”"

What's crazy is being indifferent and confident works not only in attracting woman, but also in all aspects of life. Interviewing for a job? being indifferent to the outcome is a pro move. Telling people lies? being confident will make you believable.

In RVF there was a thread called "The Roissy Reader" which contained his best post and classified in relevant topics. Another forum member then created a downloadable PDF and MOBI based on that selections. Fortunately I have saved that file in my computer so I can read it anytime.

It really sucks that so many timeless red pill/PUA/manosphere contents getting banned or lost in the internet. I agree with the OP for starting this thread to preserve and use gems like these for benevolent purposes.
Brother D:

Sharing (the pdf/docs/wisdom) is Caring....

I miss Heartiste's writing. I would often check back in it to keep me on track. If anyone knows where I can find that content again I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Was Heartiste the guy who issued the dictum: "Diversity + Proximity = War"?

Until this statement, I thought that I was a social conservative who was operating behind socially liberal and libertine PUA lines but afterwards, the Red Pill showed itself to be socially and geopolitically conservative to the point that it rejects the dialectical process.

The irony isn't lost on me to this day.
Speaking of that dictum...I found this post very interesting.

Evidence of the corrosive effects of subspecies diversity forced into close proximity is found everywhere in the human, animal, and now plant kingdoms.

Via Uncensored Science,

This is fascinating study on kin selection / inclusive fitness where it’s shown that plants show more cooperation with other plants to which they are more closely related.

In other words, plants are racist.

White-Tulips-Field.webp

Roissy had great insights, but I believe in real life he was a Jew who became red pilled. He was very much anti-God, or at least ignorant to the God question, which is why Roosh went so much further and became so much bigger than he did. Roissy complained all the time but couldn't really grasp the solution, and the irony of promoting racism as a Jew was lost on him.

That said, he was very much dedicated to the Truth, so I'm sure the Godpill has weighed tremendously on his mind as he has aged.

Roissy had great insights, but I believe in real life he was a Jew who became red pilled. He was very much anti-God, or at least ignorant to the God question, which is why Roosh went so much further and became so much bigger than he did. Roissy complained all the time but couldn't really grasp the solution, and the irony of promoting racism as a Jew was lost on him.

That said, he was very much dedicated to the Truth, so I'm sure the Godpill has weighed tremendously on his mind as he has aged.
He has a Germanic name that sounds chewie, but I don‘t think he’s a chew. He is very aware of the JQ and posts frequently about chews.

He goes by ”king of all nads” on Gab.IMG_1080.webp

Last edited:

Yeah @Samseau, why do you think this? He's one of the first that J-Pilled me, so I'm wondering if you know anything specific or if it's just a hunch you have.

Yeah @Samseau, why do you think this? He's one of the first that J-Pilled me, so I'm wondering if you know anything specific or if it's just a hunch you have.

Only a hunch based on a photo that leaked of him back in the day. He may not have been fully Jewish, but only partially; my Jewdar was weak back then but thinking about it now, plus the fact that his last name is Jewish, makes me strongly suspect he is.

Either way, he would be granted the title of Honorary Aryan in Hitler's regime, so it's not all bad for him.:D

This is incorrect advice. Women have so many choices today that acting aloof will just have her move on to men number 2 to 50 in her queue. That you are #1 in her mind is almost always wrong. There is one exception. When you’re social status is much higher than hers or you are much more attractive.

It’s also wrong on the job front, because companies want enthusiastic candidates who will be motivated to work for the company. Going into an interview with a not giving a damn attitude will have you, more often than not, lose out to the more energetic candidate.

I question a lot of you guys who swallow this red pill advice, as much of it does not work in the real world.

This is incorrect advice. Women have so many choices today that acting aloof will just have her move on to men number 2 to 50 in her queue. That you are #1 in her mind is almost always wrong. There is one exception. When you’re social status is much higher than hers or you are much more attractive.
Like the post says, it doesn't mean acting uninterested. It means you are interested, but you can take it or leave it. That attitude will always play when dealing with women.

Like the post says, it doesn't mean acting uninterested. It means you are interested, but you can take it or leave it. That attitude will always play when dealing with women.

Ok noted. So how much success have you or my friend that downvoted me had with following this type of advice for how long? The last decade or so?

I assume both of you are married with children and have families correct? You can also attract the type of women you desire into your life?

Ok noted. So how much success have you or my friend that downvoted me had with following this type of advice for how long? The last decade or so?

I assume both of you are married with children and have families correct? You can also attract the type of women you desire into your life?

I'm married in the last few years and I can 100% confirm that women, both of good character and not, are attracted to, and prefer, a man who demonstrates outcome independence in their interactions. You are on a mission and you invite her along but if she turns you down, your mission is continuing regardless and she'll be missing out. If she passes, then she passes, and you move on because why would you want to be with a woman who is passing on you?

There's really no alternative approach other than simping which everyone knows is a sure recipe for failure.

Why would my success with women be tied to this one aspect of courting? There are many different reasons why someone like me isn't married or has no girlfriend. The big ones are (1) trying to meet younger women when you're middle-aged, and (2) the logistics of meeting a woman while going out solo when 95% of women are usually out with a friend.

I'd like to know what you're suggesting as a better strategy than playing it cool? To be the guy in the movie determined to get the girl he's in love with and not stopping your advances until she agrees to go out with you?

Marriage and children take money, not game. Utterly irrelevant to this topic. Birthrates are crashing all over the world because usury is killing civilization while 80% of people can barely afford their rent, let alone marriage and children.

Game is slang for female psychology, and attracting them based on that psychology. And yes, if you understand game, you or anyone else will absolutely get desirable women into your life. Using game to get speedy sex is extremely harmful to one's soul however, and is condemned on this forum.

Last edited:
Back