Funny and Cool Pics and Vids

Why did You choose a jewish restaurant in the first place ?
It's all a moot point. If he had gone to a Christian family-owned restaurant, unless that family owned the restaurant outright, every time they pay on the mortgage or business loan for the place, the silver shekels of interest are going into Jewish pockets. However, if you were to say that patronizing a Jewish restaurant is tacitly validating Jewish culture/identity, I would have to agree.

It's all a moot point. If he had gone to a Christian family-owned restaurant, unless that family owned the restaurant outright, every time they pay on the mortgage or business loan for the place, the silver shekels of interest are going into Jewish pockets. However, if you were to say that patronizing a Jewish restaurant is tacitly validating Jewish culture/identity, I would have to agree.
Not that.
I was asking cuisine-wise. It's not like kosher restaurants are on every street corner, so what was the reason to choose it, instead of some deifferent cuisine.

Not that.
I was asking cuisine-wise. It's not like kosher restaurants are on every street corner, so what was the reason to choose it, instead of some deifferent cuisine.
It had good reviews. And I had never eaten Kosher food. Already had eaten Halal in Qatar. Arab food is good. It´s still heathen/savage cuisine. But as a non french cuisine it was very good. Never tried Kosher before. Sometimes I see it in supermarkets. And expected something different. It wasn´t. It´s just botched arab-greek cuisine. If I were to guess they buy any type of meat. Kosher or not and sell it overpriced to suckers.

I can´t go with my wife because she hates any ethnic food (except sushi). So I go with my oldest. We normally eat a steak and chips in an usual restaurant. The cook already knows us. We always have lunch together wednesdays. So I ask him if he wants the usual or try food from other countries. Thai was really spicy for the kid.

There were jewish people there. They speak like monkeys. The language is really ugly. Rashrashrashrahsh. But I find those jewish hats funny. Jews where I live are seen like an exotic thing. It´s not like in US.

If I see one of them with those curls and hats I take a picture and send to some friends. Look I saw a retard.

Normal jews are ok. Who cares if they are jews or not. They should be integrated by force. Normal jews have no business with jewish religion.

If I had to eat this food everyday I would also start wars. Imagine eating that shit everyday. Better to die in a bombing.

@El Dorado I actually went for the adenochrome boost in the back alley.

Back