• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Funny and Cool Pics and Vids

haha that's so good!
I remember doing most of the things shown. It's strange that most of that life is past. Some of it still exists. For instance, you can still go to the speedway, or even get involved in hot rodding cars and going to the drag strip yourself. However, a lot of the vibe that was present in the various video segments is gone now.

I am personally on my phone much of the time, and it does interfere with doing real things. I am going to make an effort to get out and do real stuff more.

Last edited:
3fb.png

I feel so bad for my kids, even though my youth wasn't as good as in those segments but as gen Y we still grew up without smartphones and all the degenerate stuff around us now.

Hey at least I can still take them out fishing hiking and dirt biking!
I remember doing most of the things shown. It's strange that most of that life is past. Some of it still exists. For instance, you can still go to the speedway, or even get involved in hot rodding cars and going to the drag strip yourself. However, a lot of the vibe that was present in the various video segments is gone now.

I am personally on my phone much of the time, and it does interfere with doing real things. I am going to make an effort to get out and do real stuff more.

You might be able to find local racetracks that are affordable. It is generally an enjoyable crowd. At some tracks, you can still get up close to the pits, talk to the drivers and crew, etc. Racing still draws a crowd of guys that live in the present, be they blue collar car-builders or trophy car executives.

You might be able to find local racetracks that are affordable. It is generally an enjoyable crowd. At some tracks, you can still get up close to the pits, talk to the drivers and crew, etc. Racing still draws a crowd of guys that live in the present, be they blue collar car-builders or trophy car executives.
There is a race track near me and I have been there several times. It would be practical to hot rod a car and take it there sometimes. You get a handicap based on your quarter mile time during time trials, so you can race other cars that are faster or slower, and it's all about who can beat their average from their time trials.

Looks like a lot of fun, and a good group of people to hang out with.

My local racetrack was hard core anti-Covid lockdown, and they got in trouble for it several times. Good people.

Just use a phone that can ONLY can make calls and send texts and nothing else and BOOM !!.... you've got the late 1990s back again (for yourself at least).

Back