Funny and Cool Pics and Vids

This is fairly accurate, but I think it is self perpetuating thing. Corvettes really are pretty cool. I think more younger men would buy one if it weren't seen as an old man's car. If more younger men bought them, they wouldn't be an old man's car.

It's more about old men having money to buy them than any shortcomings in the car itself. I'd normally expect an old man's car to be a big sedan or SUV, not a fast and nimble hot rod.

Corvettes have great performance with garbage build quality, which you could say for any American sports car I suppose. Corvettes crack me up because the stereotype is 100% real, I drive a sports car and while every jackass in a mustang or Chrysler product will drive like a maniac on a deathwish just to get next to me and rev their unhooked exhaust the old man in a corvette just slinks away like someone just told him his dog just died because he isn't the king of the intersection compared to them while I'm there.....it's every single time without fail.

So if you made a game of this like rock, paper, scissors, what hand signs could you use to represent each? They have to be something both can throw at the same time. If you had to move your arms into different configurations, it would be too much of a tell.
A masonic greeting, a hitler salute and something else for the normies....I don't know what they would come up with

Back