• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

French Politics Thread

Riots erupt in New Caledonia. France declares a state of emergency, shuts down TikTok, deploys troops.
1715962478630.jpeg

I've been reading up on the New Caledonia situation recently. Longer post and link to History Legends video here:

The interesting aspect to me is the possibility of Russia or China, both who are on a roll diplomatically, to intervene either diplomatically or militarily (by providing arms to rebels there, which Russia has openly threatened to do if France continues its lunacy in arming Ukraine). I would love to see the French get their just desserts this way (obviously don't want loss of life, but the Caledonians are willing to die for independence, and it will probably require that).

Among everything else in New Caledonia, the French are facing a similar problem to the Israelis: Under the paradigm they have supported and spread, it is immoral and oppressive for a nation of foreign, imperialist, wealthy capitalists to impose their will upon the indigenous peoples popular voice. Congrats, France, you just pwned yourself. You have no moral legitimacy to continue to rule New Caledonia, and the only chance you have is to hold on to some sort of economic arrangement with them for a few more years until the Chinese or Russians woo them away. But they will never be a French possession again. Even if you offer them French citizenship.

As for the French elections, I am extremely suspicious of the media casually throwing around the phrase "far right" and I don't consider Marine Le Pen to be far anything. Her father maybe. But she is about as "far right" as Mitt Romney. So I am cautiously optimistic when I hear that Europeans are electing "far right leaders." Even Victor Orban and Erdogan of Turkey, probably the most "far right" leaders I can think of today, are rather milquetoast and certainly nothing compared to leadership of the past century.

That said, I've always considered Greece and France to have the best chance of getting a truly different government. Golden Dawn was the most successful fascist movement in recent history. It has been successfully shut down as an organization, but what can you do about the opinions of the people that supported its rise? It's a constant struggle to deny populism in a democracy. France is the next best chance, and the people could go for it, but they lack a good leader. Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next year. I suppose there is some chance Le Pen is secretly based and is waiting until a political victory to reveal her power level.

Far better options than America, where the least zionist candidate is the Communist Jew Jill Stein.

As for the French elections, I am extremely suspicious of the media casually throwing around the phrase "far right" and I don't consider Marine Le Pen to be far anything. Her father maybe. But she is about as "far right" as Mitt Romney. So I am cautiously optimistic when I hear that Europeans are electing "far right leaders." Even Victor Orban and Erdogan of Turkey, probably the most "far right" leaders I can think of today, are rather milquetoast and certainly nothing compared to leadership of the past century.
That far right has been the label for a long time in the mainstream media, although really it is that those parties are normal and every other party is far left. I don't have an American perspective on it though.

Marine Le Pen's RN party however recently ended a cooperation with the German AfD party :
I think the reasons are that someone from the AfD said that not all of the SS in WW2 were criminals and that it wants to deport illegal migrants.
So the RN does not like to see any redeeming comments made about Nazi Germany. I suppose it's tactics as they are trying to actually come to power and since France had to deal with a nasty German occupation in WW2, the RN does not want to fall out of favour with people whose grandparents suffered under that occupation.

someone from the AfD said that not all of the SS in WW2 were criminals and that it wants to deport illegal migrants.
So the RN does not like to see any redeeming comments made about Nazi Germany.

That's quite a bizarre tack for them.
The proper francophile response would be to agree.
The Charlemagne division were Frenchmen who served until the end, and were part of the SS.
The ONLY proper French response would be, yes, the only good SS soldiers were Charlemagne's. That would be both cheeky and accurate from the traditional French point of view. But even the "far right" doesn't have the basic common sense or worldview of an ordinary man from 50 years ago.

Love the quote from this guy at the end.
What men were these!

Not sure if there is another French thread for this. I'm travelling through France on the way to the UK. have stopped in a couple of places and wow, there are so many Islamic types here in France. Dressed in all the gear too.

Hardly any what you might call, native French anywhere.

Wow

Not sure if there is another French thread for this. I'm travelling through France on the way to the UK. have stopped in a couple of places and wow, there are so many Islamic types here in France. Dressed in all the gear too.

Hardly any what you might call, native French anywhere.

Wow

Unfortunately, what you say is true. I read some statistics that the majority of people in Northern France were still blue-eyed some years ago, often with brunette hair but sometimes also blonde. This will certainly change in the near future if it hasn't already.

France (and also the UK and other European nations) are getting reverse-colonized and outbred by swarthy Muslims and Africans. If it weren't so tragic it would be absolutely ridiculous how anyone could think this is "progress" and "spiritual evolution". It's the opposite, these are symptoms of regress to a beastly dark age.

Some people say this collective fate of Europe is the just punishment for the colonialism of some European states in the past (then why is Sweden being punished?), but I think the true reason is that Europeans as a whole have abandoned Christianity and embraced atheism - or Buddhism or Islam, or what else might be larping as an "equally valuable" alternative religion.​

French fast food chain expands its halal-only outlets​

By Reuters
August 31, 20104:52 PM GMT+1Updated 14 years ago

By Tom Heneghan, Religion Editor
PARIS (Reuters) - A French fast food chain announced on Tuesday it would almost triple its line of halal hamburger restaurants because sales had doubled in a trial that sparked a heated debate about the integration of Muslims.
The Quick chain of 358 restaurants around France said it would boost its halal-only outlets to 22 on Wednesday after the trial in eight areas with a strong Muslim population also saw a doubling of customers and a rise in the amounts they spent.

Arabs have always been in France. They are called butter because the color of their skin. Beurre. And the worse are called beurre pourrie (rotten butter).

Their atitude changed since 2000´s. They used to admire french people. Now they are revolting.

Muslims live in ghettos (the equivalent of US projects which are called HLM). And if you want to know the bad part of a french city just see where the khebbas are. They are mostly confined.

I was in Biarritz last summer. And it was totally safe. Nice family trip. Really enjoyed Biarritz. The weather though.

Don´t know if there´s any plan. There were always plans. You don´t need any plan. It´s just nature taking it´s course. Enemies always existed.

The issue is people are so comfortable they forgot what hardship is. The ignorance of what other populations are. They think of africans or arabs as exotics. They have no understanding these cultures are savage with a different set of values. Until they taste first hand.

These foreign people have to be christianized.

Saw recently a french movie with my wife and kids really nice. The father teaches his spoiled kids a lesson:

Last edited:
These foreign people have to be christianized.
Of course they do, but from my 40+ years of life experience, they can't be trusted. If you ever meet a Jew or Mohammedan who claims to have converted to Christianity, on the balance of probabilities, they're lying. My friends and I have personally exposed many such people as false converts. If Jews and Mohammedans could be trusted unreservedly, there would have been no need for the Holy Inquisition in Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc, etc. And I am saying this as a non-Catholic...
Here in Canada, we have so many First Nations (native "indians") who were supposedly converted over many generations, and who piss and moan about the Indian Residential School system (literally just following Christ's Great Commission to make converts of all nations). But these people stand in Church, recite the Lord's Prayer, etc, etc, and turn around and worship their wicked heathen spirits in private.
It just appalls me.

Of course they do, but from my 40+ years of life experience, they can't be trusted. If you ever meet a Jew or Mohammedan who claims to have converted to Christianity, on the balance of probabilities, they're lying. My friends and I have personally exposed many such people as false converts. If Jews and Mohammedans could be trusted unreservedly, there would have been no need for the Holy Inquisition in Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc, etc. And I am saying this as a non-Catholic...
Here in Canada, we have so many First Nations (native "indians") who were supposedly converted over many generations, and who piss and moan about the Indian Residential School system (literally just following Christ's Great Commission to make converts of all nations). But these people stand in Church, recite the Lord's Prayer, etc, etc, and turn around and worship their wicked heathen spirits in private.
It just appalls me.
The heathen conversions are always skin deep, with few exceptions, and even those are questionable.

France has two serious problems with the sheer number of Mohammedans and African tribals walking on its streets. Same formula, leftist sellouts and jews in politics coercing diktats of policy and "immigration". The French Nationalist fire is burning and the smoke of their fury is rising. There was a time when France was one of the most devout Christian places on Earth, it is morose to look at it now, its grand Cathedrals built with divine knowledge being relegated to tourist attractions and secular sideshows. Some of them in the rural regions of Brittany and Hauts-de France still keep the faith alive beyond the veil of tourism and corrupted clerical demagoguery.

As for the inquisitions, there was always a just reason for a harsh reaction from the Church against non-Christian invaders. I do not support what the Church did to its European brothers of the Protestant confessions, factual or alleged, but the Catholic Church did indeed stand as a bulwark against the satanic influences and barbarism of alien religions and peoples in Europe for a thousand years strong. Now it is the complete opposite, welcoming the destroyers of Christianity with open arms and punishing those courageous priests who dare to oppose such spiritual and national suicide from the pulpit.

Last edited:
I think they are forbidden from publishing the results before they are finished, seem to remember reading that somewhere but participation levels are out :
By 12 o'clock today it's already at 25.9% which is higher than usual, 7.47 higher than usual so looks like they actually care more this time.

There's a heat map of which regions are showing different levels of participation. Paris indeed not showing the most participation. More the following:
Dans le détail, l’Aveyron s’est massivement mobilisé (34,41%), juste devant les Bouches-du-Rhône (33,70%) et le Gers (33,61%). À l’inverse, les habitants de la Seine-Saint-Denis ne se sont, pour le moment, pas beaucoup rendus aux urnes (17,93%), comme ceux du Val-de-Marne (18,29%) ou des Hauts-de-Seine (18,47%).

Macron was told to hold elections by his handlers, his strategy is to position himself as a paragon of order and stability, as they push for riots and political instability with the upcoming RN win.

We'll see how it plays out...

Back