Covid Jab Injuries

I see that taking the vaccine is a mortal mistake.

But what should I do if I'm one of the fools who took the vaccines? 😭

In real life I got double vaxxed with Sinovac and boosted once with AstraZeneca. I regret acting like a weak little man and a pussy by caving in to pressure and got vaxxed like a loser. Only by divine providence I did not suffer from pronounced side effects of the vax, but who knows if it has any unseen effects.

It looks that all if not most RVFers and CIKers are not vaxxed, and perhaps I'm the only forum member who is weak enough to surrender to vaccine mandate.

May God have mercy on me for being a weakling, and may God give me chance to atone for it.

In real life I got double vaxxed with Sinovac and boosted once with AstraZeneca. I regret acting like a weak little man and a pussy by caving in to pressure and got vaxxed like a loser. Only by divine providence I did not suffer from pronounced side effects of the vax, but who knows if it has any unseen effects.

It looks that all if not most RVFers and CIKers are not vaxxed, and perhaps I'm the only forum member who is weak enough to surrender to vaccine mandate.

May God have mercy on me for being a weakling, and may God give me chance to atone for it.

Have you had any side effects, or worsening of your health, since taking them ?

Don't go too hard on yourself. I know quite a few people who got the mutagen injection, some enthusiastically, some sleepwalking into it, and others who had their arms twisted in various ways.

Have you had any side effects, or worsening of your health, since taking them ?
I received both of the Sinovac double jab in mid 2021 and I do not feel anything at all.

Now I got boosted with the AstraZeneca in mid 2022, and got hit with a massive fever and ache in muscle and joints not even a day after the shot. But other than that no more side effects or worsening health. I pray that I do not have any latent unseen diseases caused by it.

I received both of the Sinovac double jab in mid 2021 and I do not feel anything at all.

Now I got boosted with the AstraZeneca in mid 2022, and got hit with a massive fever and ache in muscle and joints not even a day after the shot. But other than that no more side effects or worsening health. I pray that I do not have any latent unseen diseases caused by it.

Sinovac was just a regular old school vax with dead virus cells, right? You probably have nothing to fear from those.

But the AstraZeneca vax has mRNA tech, which, no one really knows what it does other than mess with one's DNA. I pray your booster shot had low enough dosage not to cause you permanent harm.

AZ is known for causing blood clotting around the body. I would start the heavy metal detox, then add Cayenne Pepper in your diet (known for thinning blood) and preventing clots forming.

I didn't follow too closely since I don't live there, but it was my understanding that the Sinovac and the Russian Sputnik vaxes were developed completely differently and they didn't cause the same negative reactions we saw with the jabs in the west. Again...I didn't follow them closely, so I could be wrong. Perhaps you can get more information about your AZ jab at one of these 2 websites:

Nothing like a commercial airline pilot having a myocarditis issue mid-flight...

Sherry Walker — doctor, college professor, and airline captain — conducted an independent study and found that over 23% of pilots who took the COVID vaccine suffer health problems.

Under the condition of anonymity, they confessed that they're trying to keep this from the Federal Aviation Administration in order to remain employed.

Back