• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Armageddon (End Times) Thread

The article is somewhat interesting but is just as mysterious, as it says many times, no one knows. The comments are therefore, like most articles, the most interesting. Like this:

"They are the corrupted anti-Christian leftover of the old Israelites, they live to hate Christ and destroy his creation, the main obstacle to this is Whites."

This is pretty clear, but of course has the problem of this group calling themselves something, but not believing in anything, except tribalism and its potential advantages. They also currently suffer, though they have power over some things, temporarily.

It seems also very clear to me that the 1000 years is the reign of the church, and then we're going into the period now where things go awry, since so many have lost faith, countries' their control, so the evil ones are loosed for a little while until God appears again for judgment of all.

They also tend to live a lot better than secular people do, which is another reason they're hated. While you may want to ostracize them, I respect any group that acknowledges the current problems & instead of sitting around whining about it, they create their own solutions.
Yes.
So, in summary, my belief is that yes, we are in the end times, satanic rule on earth is here or near & if you don't want to participate in it, most aspects of your life need to be changed.
It's hard to deny the spirit of the age and the clown world inversions that you can't help but notice, left and right. I was reading with friends today the account of Job, and that should be what we all strive for; thankful when good times come, and faithful when the bad times come, showing that we trust that this will all work out for good. Lord have mercy.

Humanity has been in these times before, and God's wrath has been poured out across this earth in ways none of us will ever conceive in these bodies and minds. Divine fire has already scarred, glassed, and crystallized a third of the surface world. The wounds in the Earth are there. Deserts never existed in the time of Eden, not the way they are now. So much of our own history is chock full of lies that the forced end-times we're seeing now are mostly self-built prophecies, and much of it, whether real or not, is a demonic power play at best. God will destroy them all, and if the clues from the past are any inkling to what future reminders we will witness from Him, then the only thing we have to fear is God, not any earthly suffering, for the throes of anger and justice from Heaven are scarier than anything a demon can conjure up.

Humanity has been in these times before, and God's wrath has been poured out across this earth in ways none of us will ever conceive in these bodies and minds. Divine fire has already scarred, glassed, and crystallized a third of the surface world. The wounds in the Earth are there. Deserts never existed in the time of Eden, not the way they are now. So much of our own history is chock full of lies that the forced end-times we're seeing now are mostly self-built prophecies, and much of it, whether real or not, is a demonic power play at best. God will destroy them all, and if the clues from the past are any inkling to what future reminders we will witness from Him, then the only thing we have to fear is God, not any earthly suffering, for the throes of anger and justice from Heaven are scarier than anything a demon can conjure up.

I think is there is great truth to this. Supposedly the Dead Sea is where Sodom and Gomorrah once existed; I believe it due to the high salt content and the fact that Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when she turned back to look. The fact that the Dead Sea continues to exist as a salt lake multiple times saltier than the ocean is crazy and defies "science" by the way. Even on normie Wikipedia the "experts" are baffled and just offer one crazy hypothesis over another about the Dead Sea without naming the obvious cause of God.

God's wrath is insane.

I typically enjoy your posts but I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I think is there is great truth to this. Supposedly the Dead Sea is where Sodom and Gomorrah once existed; I believe it due to the high salt content and the fact that Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt when she turned back to look. The fact that the Dead Sea continues to exist as a salt lake multiple times saltier than the ocean is crazy and defies "science" by the way. Even on normie Wikipedia the "experts" are baffled and just offer one crazy hypothesis over another about the Dead Sea without naming the obvious cause of God.

God's wrath is insane.
But I've told you all, clown world keeps going, and it seems like it doesn't matter, so to me it shows me that we're all already under judgment, suffering from all of this foolishness. So as to not complain completely, the only thing I can say is that we should be grateful for the conveniences and accommodations of "modern life" because what we've inherited regarding women, women ruling things (indirectly), family formation and general interaction with most people and femininity is nothing short of a tragedy. The best any of the priests can say is to just wait it out, which is funny for 40+ years, or two generations, of men.

Around a year ago, a Christian youtube channel posted a playlist of videos with the claim that Jesus will return in the year 2030. His thesis is based on around 12 years of biblical research.
His videos have resonated with me and many others, gaining tens of millions of views before being demonetized by youtube.
Would be curious to hear your guys' opinion on his research and claim of the Return of the Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/@messiah2030/videos

I would be weary when exact dates are given

I heard this today, its quite disturbing but very relevant and also very detailed prophesies and warnings, it mentions that China and Russia have secret weapons, mentions that Russia and US will have an air fight last 6 months and that Russia will defeat NATO and US, mentions the depopulation and also talks about the damages from vaccines and how people who have had more than 2-3 jabs will die within 7 years or be permanently disabled, talks about how babies will be born in unnatural ways that takes away the image of God from them and causes them to not be capable of being holy, calls these children devil children and how God is bringing a great war because of this.

Back